Target Practice

Sheva // Nate and Sheva get some much needed archery practice in alongside conversations.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Target Practice

Postby Sheva on July 14th, 2012, 1:52 am

Sheva couldn't help but laugh at Nate's comment about the first time he had seen her in tiger form, infact it had been the only time. She thought back to her own memory of the day, she herself had been worried about being seriously injured by his bow. A small smile found it's way to her face.

Another girlish laugh escaped her mouth at his next words, he had been paralyzed, "Oh you were, were you?" she teased while returning the shoulder poke. She was enjoying this day of conversation and archery. Nate was now clearly lost in thought, his eyes trained on hers. Sheva felt a small tingling in her lips as her eyes darted to his lips then back to his eyes. His eyes were so captivating, like looking into the depths of the ocean.

After a moment he snapped out of his thoughts and broke their gaze, now rubbing his neck awkwardly. Sheva looked away aswel as a small blush appeared on her face. "Yeah it doesn't seem like I'm going to improve anymore for the day...either"
she said as Nate's dog appeared, seemingly from nowhere.

The dog, Ashca, ran straight into Nate's legs nearly knocking him off his feet although somehow he managed to maintain balance. Sheva tried in vain to resist bursting into laughter, but fail she did. She laughed for a while before regaining her composure although she had a huge smile on her face. "Sure, I'm starved..." she said as she collected her stuff and began walking. "You know...if we are going to be traveling together we should get you comfortable with being around my tiger form..." she said as the pair walked side-by-side with Ashca following close behind.

THE END
Sheva
The White Tigress

Words: 66994
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2011, 1:33 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Target Practice

Postby Valkyrie on July 16th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Thread Award

Nate Frostfawn :
Experience
4 Weapon: Shortbow
1 Teaching
1 Observation

Lore
Dogs and Tigers Don’t Get Along
Sharing Woes with a Friend

Other
N/A

Notes: This was a nice thread that seemed to have brought these two PCs much closer. And congrats! Now you’re competent with your shortbow.

Sheva :
Experience
4 Weapon: Longbow
2 Observation

Lore
Sharing Woes with a Friend

Other
N/A

Notes: This thread seemed to have a lot of relationship development for these two PCs. I liked how they opened up with each other and brought some comfort to each other’s lives.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. :)
VanthaAvanthalHoldsIcewatch

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie
Let me in! It's cold out here!

Words: 353067
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous