[Avanthal] Moderation and Grading Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Avanthal] Moderation and Grading Requests

Postby Valkyrie on June 21st, 2012, 8:37 pm

Moderation and Grading

Please post all of your Avanthal Storyteller needs here. This includes Moderation, thread grading, or just general thread concerns here (or feel free to PM them if they are of a private nature). You may also post to request your seasonal income and living expenses. I’m here to do everything in my power to assist and contribute to your character development within the rules and standards of Mizahar. Grading and questions will be deleted as they are dealt with. Moderation requests will be dealt with as they are received.

Moderated Threads

Across the Northern Seas (Alea Davenport)
Avanthal Reaches Out (Balthazaar and Sliver)
Since You Ask, Most Days I Cannot Remember (Coren and Briar Holden)
Fifty Shades of Animal (Sliver and Lixue)
Ice and Elegance (Sliver)
Learning to Care for a Friend - Svasra
A Night on the Town (Evalin, Sunberth)
Coming of Age and a Gift from the Heart - Soren Frostfawn

Quest/Moderated Thread Signups

If you are interested in signing up for a thread, please post below with the specific thread you are interested in. Names will be added and posts will be deleted as they are received. If you have questions about any of the below listed threads please PM Valkyrie.

none available at this time

Prompts Available

Here is a list of thread prompts currently available. Note that these prompts are not the same as a regular moderated thread. A prompt is essentially a solo except that I will provide the opening scene for you. Once I provide the setup it is up to you how intense you would like the conflict to be. You can turn a social situation into a fight or a tense situation into a polite debate about the intricacies of cider fermentation.

The guidelines are quite simple, you can request a thread for just yourself or for a specific group of players but you may only have one active request at a time. Once you turn in your requested thread you will be able to request another if any are available at that time. Once someone has requested a particular prompt I will write up a more detailed intro that is tailored to your character as best as I can. Once I have the intro posted for you, you can go wild in playing with it how you will within the typical framework of Mizahar rules and guidelines.

Prompts will be first come first served. Please post your request here so everyone can see right away that a particular prompt has been claimed.

Prompt #1
slot to be filled

Prompt #2
Slot to be filled

Prompt #3
Slot to be filled
Last edited by Valkyrie on July 10th, 2012, 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VanthaAvanthalHoldsIcewatch

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie
Let me in! It's cold out here!

Words: 353067
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)