[East Street] Don't wanna work... (Leigo)

Kressha goes looking for work and meets Leigo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Kressha on August 6th, 2012, 3:33 am

20th of Summer, 512 AV
East Street in Zeltiva

Six days. It was surprising how fast time went by when one was having fun. Her first day she got to meet Faval and she had a little fun with him on the beach, then she met Casper. He wasn't as amusing as Faval and all his blushing and stuttering, but she had herself a different kind of fun with him. Couldn't exactly say the same for the three that decided to attack them that night, but, what was done was done. Then she got another day with Faval out in the sun. Six days of fun and exploring the city close to the Grotto. But having fun and playing all day didn't bring her any money, it wouldn't keep her fed, well, she could go out and kill her own food, but that wasn't the point.

Kressha needed a job, ugh, the thought of having to put her explorations on hold yet again so she could earn money didn't sit well with her. She wasn't exactly a person that liked being tied down to a spot, be it by a person, job or family. Once she felt like moving on, she didn't like having to make arrangements, say goodbyes.

Having learned to shift into her human skin only 7 years ago, and all the time before that having lived in her family nest back in Eyktol, Kressha was still trying to figure out skills she was good at that would give her a good, flexible job. She knew poisons, or well, at least the venom that she and other viper Dhani produced, but she hadn't really figured out what she could do with that knowledge yet. Well, at least not yet without giving herself away for what she was. Mixing the talk of venom and her speech would be a dead give away. The really only other thing that she was good at, and just so happened to like, was sex. The feel of skin on skin contact was so much more different than scales, that Kressha had pretty much become addicted to the sensations after her first experience. So, until she found a more, well, respectable job, Kressha mixed work with fun, even though she still didn't like it being labeled as work.

Easily making her way through the crowds of the fish market, Kressha turned east once she got toward the docks. She'd heard a few sailors talking at the Grotto that the types of businesses she was looking for were located down here. It had been a bit of a walk and the sun was getting a bit lower and lower the farther she went. It was close to dusk when she found her first brothel that was lit up with life inside.

She knew the type of folk that frequented places like this and her fingers curled, brushing against the hidden blades against her palms making sure they were situated right and ready if she needed them. True, the pair of bagh nakh's she had on weren't that deadly, and really wouldn't protect her much against an attack, or so one would think. Each of the points were coated in her own venom, having dipped them into the vial pendant that she wore around her neck under her clothing nearly all the time.

Reassured they were ready for use if she needed them, she took a small breath and stepped into the lit up establishment and looked around. Oh, she really didn't fit in here. Too tiny and thin, to soft looking, too innocent. Her dark hair was kept neat and clean and her skin didn't have any blemishes on it save for a light tan she'd acquired since she'd last shifted. Ignoring the looks she was getting, she wormed her way through the table and back toward the bar and waited until the bar maid came over.

"Oh, a pretty little thing like you down on this side of town? You must have some guts, sweets. What can I do for ya?" The woman asked as she dried off a glass she had just finished cleaning.

Kressha let her eyes look around for a moment before looking back to her. "Well, looking for a job if you have one open." She said, having planned out her words ahead of time so she avoided words that would bring out the hiss in her vocabulary.
Last edited by Kressha on August 8th, 2012, 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kressha is a Viper Dhani. She looks like a small weak human standing at 5'0" and is quite playful. Her speech is the only thing that hints really at what she is, but she is trying to learn to sound more human.

When she speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that she cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in her speech.

Thanks to Ssafirsotibones
for helping me with her speech
and letting me borrow his signature!
Kressha
Wanna Play?

Words: 76254
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2012, 4:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Leigo on August 6th, 2012, 3:55 pm

It had been too long since Leigo had a solid lead to anyone that seemed to know something about Lion. Depressing really – but the boy couldn’t give up trying. Having already checked a couple of names of his list, this was supposed to be his last social visit for today. He was looking for an older male – Godric, or so they told him.
Blond wasn’t usually the forgiving one, but after learning his sweep leads to a whorehouse judging came almost too easy.
What kind of a man can even bring himself so low as to actually offer money for sex? He couldn’t really see the satisfaction in such actions, but that was probably just his pride talking. Still it was hard to imagine a man without pride – he was certain there were some in the world, but he never really knew any of them well.

To top off his already present apprehension about entering the place, he would remember the individual that provided him with the info. A scrawny man was in question, not like Leigo had the right to talk on that one, but still terribly skinny. The story he got out of this man pointed him right to the elder. It was also said that Godric didn’t leave the brothel unless he was on a job, so that narrowed the search down real pretty. What kind of a man could even live in such a place? Truly, it was shameful to even think about such things.

Path led him to a certain door. A door he knew better than to use usually, yet this wasn’t one of those smart times. Nearing the counter, he’d look down at a pretty little thing. She didn’t belong, that much even Leth could spot, yet her diminutive height made her somehow sweet even in such unnerving conditions. He wouldn’t offer any words of greeting to the girl, barmaid or any of the patrons. Leigo knew why he was there, best not to lose focus.

Knocking twice over the bar, he’d ask about this infamous “Godric; is he here?” only then nudging slightly, he would notice the two might’ve been conversing – oh well, none of his business anyway. They could always finish up after he got to see that decrepit old pervert.

“He isn’t here.” Even for a girl, she had a bit of an imposing attitude. It probably came from dealing with other cocky patrons. Leigo wasn’t a patron though, but he was amused nonetheless.

“Very well then… nod at the door when he enters” leaning in closer, he would whisper those words to the woman while sliding a miza over the surface. If she had any sense of self preservation she’d take the coin, and she did just like he thought would happen. She could try to trick him probably… but those that crossed him never ended well – people knew this more often than not. That made his pursuits easier for the most part. Besides, one miza a nod was a deal of a lifetime in such a rundown place, or so he thought.

Looking back at the tiny one, he’d notice a couple more things. She was much too clean to be a whore. Much too exotic for a Zeltivan…. Which made her an outsider slumming down into the oldest profession? Either way, she was so much in debt that even her body was for rent, or perhaps she came from a place where they considered this kind of a thing alright – a harlot. And there was the distinct possibility that she wasn’t even there to be one, but it was doubtful a woman could enter her and leave without being touched. No amount of changing her mind could change that.

With that he’d go and sit down at one of the tables. Shameful really – but impossible to play around.
Leigo
Player

Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Kressha on August 7th, 2012, 1:46 am

Kressha shifted her eyes over to the man as he came up to stand beside her at the counter as she waited for the bar maid to answer her about her inquire about employment. She didn't really take too much not of him looking her over, she could feel several sets of eyes on her, more so now as those closest had possibly heard her question. She didn't get an answer though as the boy's fist came down on the counter to get the woman's attention, demanding her attention first.

The bar maid gave him a short answer and Kressha watched as a coin was passed between them before he leaned in to whisper something to her. She felt a brow raise a little but didn't ask anything about it as the boy left then, obviously having given the woman instructions. She turned the coin over in her fingers a few times before stuffing it away on her person.

Her sharp eyes were back on Kressha again. "Now, what was it you wanted, a job?" She stood on her toes a little to get a better look at Kressha's lower half then let her eyes wander the room briefly to see how many of her patrons had their eyes on the possible new entertainment. She gave a small nod and settled back down. "Well, I don't think I have any outfits at the moment that would fit your size... But I think you will bring in enough money without being dressed up for now."

Kressha gave a nod in return as she answered, her eyes also having looked around as the woman had. "I have different clossing I can wear next time." She said, her brows knitting a little at her poor choice of words that resulted in a bit of her hiss to come out. Her hand went up and pressed against her lips a little, hoping the woman hadn't noticed the little slip and pull back her offer. It was rather surprising really how many people instantly assumed she was a Dhani monster just from her speech. Ok, true, she was a Dhani monster, but the whole world didn't need to see her that way.

The bar maid didn't get a chance to comment on the other clothing option or the drawn out hiss sound in her speech as the front door to the brothel slammed open. "AH-HAHAHA! MILLY! Milly my dear, where is my drink!?" Came a loud, almost joyous voice soon followed by an older man. He stood close to about six feet in height, was more overweight than muscle and his thinning black brown hair was thick with grease and nearly flat against his head while his gut hung out over the belt of his pants. Over all, dirty, grimy, fat soon to be drunk.

Milly's attention went to the door as Godric's voice reached her and she forced a smile on her face. She wasn't a fan of the man. He was loud, he stunk, he usually left marks on her girls and probably the worst thing, she did not like being called 'my dear'. Her eyes shifted every so slightly toward Leigo to see if he was looking in her direction and if he was, she'd give him a small nod before looking back at the man. "Where do you think it is?" She asked, her voice playing sweet now. One good thing about the old man was that he always paid what he owed, and sometimes even paid extra. Perhaps it was in compensation for having to put up with him? Milly would never really know.

Godric made his way up to the bar and came to a stop beside Kressha and leaned over the counter, his arm reaching out as if to try and touch Milly, but dropped down only to grab a filled glass behind the counter that was waiting for him. "Ah, just where it always is. You are always so good to me, my dear." He said as he lifted the glass and took a long drink, some of it dribbling down his chin and onto his shirt before he wiped the moisture away with the back of his hand.

He then noticed Kressha, who just so happened to be looking up at him, brows raised a little. What was going through her mind at the moment could easily be summed up to 'Uck...'. This was one thing she really couldn't control about this job, who the patrons were and what they looked like. If Milly really hired her, Kressha would much more prefer entertaining, say, the boy that interrupted them rather than this guy. But perhaps he wasn't interested and he'd just go on with his drinking... Somewhere else.

That wasn't the case though as he took a moment to look her over then let a grin creep across his face. "Oh, my Milly, do tell me she works here." He said, not even bothering to ask Kressha herself. His free hand went out and brushed through her hair and Kressha had to force herself not to pull away.

"She is now." Was all Milly said.

Taking another large drink from his glass, he nodded his head and set his nearly empty glass down on the counter. "Bring me another." He said as he slid his hand down from Kressha's hair and down to the small of her back. "You, you get to come with me." He said as he pulled her away from the counter. Petch her luck. She went with him as he lead her to a table over toward the wall and then pulled her down onto one of his legs, facing her back toward him. Others were already gathered around over here and it seemed Godric had some words he wanted to share with them... While feeling Kressha up. Kressha sat there, her legs spread over his larger thigh as she kept her gaze on the ground as she felt his hand slip up the back of her shirt and press against her skin. Uck, not the kind of skin on skin contact she liked. Not at all.
Last edited by Kressha on August 8th, 2012, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kressha is a Viper Dhani. She looks like a small weak human standing at 5'0" and is quite playful. Her speech is the only thing that hints really at what she is, but she is trying to learn to sound more human.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Leigo on August 7th, 2012, 2:37 am

The barmaid would discover just how focused this boy was not a full second after nodding to him. Getting up slowly, Leigo straightened out his ragged clothes as if it mattered. He wouldn’t interrupt the man – not yet. Instead he listened to the geezer babble about a drink and… whatever that other thing was. The elder sure was loud, but that didn’t faze the boy. Blond was there to get information and that was just what he was going to do.

Godric was already sitting with that new, after all, harlot. Some others seemed to be pulling closer as if to hear what he had to say, but all that seemed terribly unimportant. Heading over to where this group was sitting he wouldn’t give any hint of acknowledgement of the maid’s help. It could give her trouble later on after all. Much better this way – one sided, bought and paid for. Somehow his mind managed to make that last thought sound wrong so he gave up on trying contemplating on it.

Pushing one of the seated characters away, Leigo would take the now open spot, sitting down close to the old man. If the individual behind him had some issue with being pushed away, they were never voiced since the blond spoke before anyone else could drop in on him.

“Lion sent me” that was all he’d say before trying to grasp the situation. There was many of them surely, but most seemed to scare away at the very mention of that name. So that’s how it was. This Lion character was influential in these parts – it would do him well to remember such things.

“What’d you want, squirt?” Leigo didn’t really react to the provocation much since he was much too amused with the ignorant rest pulling back to their friends that literally begged them to do so.

“We need to talk!” they didn’t know each other for two full chimes and there Leigo was, already getting the impression Godric was rather thick. “So we are!” it was like the old man made an active effort to respond to everything said in a large, booming voice. In another set of circumstances the boy would’ve left by now, refusing to take such insolence – now however, he needed the help.

“In private!” it started to feel like the conversation was dying down, or rather dumping down for the sake of this retard. And to top it all off, Godric would simply continue to fondle the girl while pulling her closer. “We’re alone now, squirt!” he nodded towards all others who were casually moved to separate corners of the room. It sure seemed dropping Lion like a bomb was the way to go. Regardless, the boy wouldn’t relax just yet – there was no way.

“Come now! The girl needs to go to! The meaning of alone hasn’t change in my lifetime… you’d do well to listen!” raising an eyebrow at him, the geezer would refuse either for lack of conviction or lack of Lion. While people trembled at the mention of him, Godric was probably one of those who knew better; one of those that trembled only at the sight of such things. “I ain’t got a thing for boys, blondie!” an unorthodox laugh filled up the room taking roots here and there. Leigo was already close to getting fed up with the geezer’s shyke, so all this creeping around only ticked him off further. “I doubt anyone has a thing for you, Godric” the man seemed to flinch a bit at the mention of his name “I mean, look at her she’s like half…. No, one third your size. How’re you ever going to make moves on her without squashing something?” pausing a bit, he’d add another thing “I’ve heard about these kinds of things before, never would’ve taken you for such a guy. One more time, Godric, move her petite ass out of the way or I’m leaving and taking my business with me” raising his finger at first like a threat but then to scratch his cheek, he’d end.

“Lion will hear about your insolence, of course” never really meant as threat (mostly because Leigo had no idea what he was saying), the man’s eyes still widened a bit as he pulled one of his hands from the… wherever he was holding it and slapped the girl’s hips firmly.

For once, Leigo was pretty sure that someone would listen to his made up reason.
Leigo
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kressha on August 7th, 2012, 3:35 am

Kressha really didn't want to focus on anything around her at the moment. She really needed to just take time away from her traveling and learn a skill that would get her a good paying job that she wouldn't end up in situations like this. Fat, dirty fingers pressing roughly against her. But as the blonde boy came over toward them and shoved another of the men out of their chair and took the seat for himself, Kressha couldn't help herself, her eyes lifted from the ground to look over at him. This had to be the guy he was looking for.

She had no idea who Lion was, so was a bit interested in how the rest of the crowd that had started to form around them seemed to, well, disburse. That must have been someone important, someone they all feared. The back and forth banter between Godric and the boy was short and rather fast. The boy wanted to talk, but Godric didn't seem to want to leave his spot, or remove his hands from her. Her body stiffened a little as she felt his fingers slide down along her spine then slip into the back of her pants and tug a little just as the boy said she needed to go. Oh, thank Siku.

Petching Godric really didn't want to let her go though as he kept his hand there and continued protesting with the boy all the way until she felt his hand pull out from her pants only to have both of her hips slapped by his hands as he leaned a bit closer to Leigo.

"Her size dun matter, squirt. The tiny ones ride on top. And as for Lion, I doubt even he would give up this petite ass to talk business." He looked away and moved a hand up to Kressha's mouth and actually forced two of his fingers past her lips and pulled her mouth open. "He would apprechiate a mouth like this." He made her keep her mouth open as she tried to pull her head back or close her mouth. "And it would be no good if I let one of these scum here use her before he got a go. So if you want private...." He didn't finish as he let out a yell as Kressha's teeth came down on his fingers. "SHYKE!" He yelled as he shoved at Kressha's back and she fell to the ground on her knees before them.

Oh god the taste of his fingers in her mouth had been the breaking point. Sure, that would probably cost her the opportunity for the job, but petch, there were more bars and brothels in the city. She sat there on the ground, scraping her tongue against her teeth trying to get rid of the taste as Godric stood up before her. Petch, this was going to hurt...

"Oh, little girly, you should not have done that." He said, now that she was off his lap and he was standing, the small tent in his pants was clearly seen as he looked down at her, not so much in anger, but in anticipation.

"Touch me again, and I'll bit you again." She said glaring up at him from the ground. Even if she stood, she won't look at all intimidating against him. At least down on the ground he'd either have to kick her, or bend down to try and get her. Standing, he could just push her again. "You petching tassste like ssshyke." She growled out, her extended s's coming through in her vocabulary this time.

She watched the look on his face grow as well as the tent in his pants. Her eyes widened a little as she realized her fighting was having the opposite effect on the man and before she realized it, his hands were on her shoulders and she was up on her feet again. "Yes, that's the way I like it, I like how you sound too." He said, his grip on her shoulders tight enough there would probably be bruises there.

Looking down at Leigo again, Godric gave the boy a grin. "You want privacy, you better follow me before I loose all my focus to this pretty little ass." With that he started pushing Kressha through the tables heading for a back room, grabbing his new drink from Milly as they walked by the counter. "Come, squirt, my little toy won't be listening to you."
Last edited by Kressha on August 8th, 2012, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Leigo on August 7th, 2012, 1:35 pm

He had long since gotten used to Godric trying to be provocative and disobeying. But at least the man still wanted to talk business – that was good – in the eyes of those around him he was still an agent of Lion. There was never any time to gloat however as he could hear Godric screaming about something. What was the problem this time? Rolling his eyes, Leigo would focus on the geezer again.

The girl had bit him it would seem. And to top it off with weirdness, it sounded like the elder rather enjoyed it. Subduing a laugh, the blond would move after them. Wanting or not, Godric had just made it that much easier to extract information from him. Heading into the backroom, he’d come in immediately after the two. Slowly closing the door behind him, he’d turn back to the pair. A foreign whore and a smuggler, vicious intent forming in the back of his mind, Leigo would smirk to himself. No one would really miss them… and no one would ever tell. They were much too afraid of who they thought he was. But no – that wasn’t the right way to do things.

Picking up a jar of some sort, he’d speak openly to the girl, hopefully she wasn’t too thick to understand Common. “Moan” and after swinging the jar at the man’s face, he’d add “Loud please!” there was no way he’d let anyone else hear what he needed to know without significant reason. If some whore somewhere needed to know about a part of his plans, then so be it – anything beyond that was plain suicide.

As the man fell down, Leigo would sit next to him, pressing an ordinary eating knife to his throat. For all Godric seemed to care it could’ve been a sword just as well. There would be no more movement, at least not until he could see if the girl would listen to him.
Leigo
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kressha on August 7th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Kressha counted each of the steps she took until they reached the door, the door that would separate them from the rest of the room. The hand up the shirt... Fingers down the back of her pants... Those weren't so bad compaired to what she figured he was going to do now and she shivered at the thought. Goddess, she needed a new profession, or she could just get lucky and get attractive people. Fat chance at that.

She did take note that the boy followed them, he hadn't seemed like a pervert when he first came in, but perhaps she had been wrong? As the door clicked shut and he instructed her to moan, she was about to spin around, if she could in Godric's grip, and yell at him. He wanted her to moan for him while he watched? He was sick. Then the jar hit Godric's head and he went to the ground and Kressha stood there stunned for a moment. What the petch just happened.

As the knife appeared in his hand and went to Godric's neck, a smile spread on Kressha's lips as she understood now. She took a second to look around, trying to figure out the best spot the old pervert would have probably taken her. There wasn't much place other than where they were right now, it seemed they'd went back into one of the storerooms for the brothel. Crates lined the walls while stuff was piled atop them even higher. Looking back down at the pair she shook her head and jumped backwards, letting her back hit one of the boxes and rattle the bottles that were housed inside as she let out a loud yell.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled, trying to match a pitch that would sound like a girl being attacked rather than one just pretending to be. Her brows knitted together for a moment as it didn't sound quite right. "No! Get away from me!" There, that sounded more panicked and natural. She turned and grabbed at one of the smaller crates and shook it, making it sound like there was a struggle happening inside the store room. She had to keep up the resisting act, couldn't just go right to moaning once the door closed. Her eyes shifted down to Leigo then, looking to see if what she was doing was working before she put her back to the crates again and covered her mouth with both of her hands and let out a loud scream that almost sounded like it ended in a groan. She concentrated on keeping her breathing hard and fast as she used her legs to keep pushing herself back into the crates as a scream and finally a few moans started to come out of her from behind her hands. Hopefully this was all plenty loud enough for whatever the boy had to do.
Last edited by Kressha on August 8th, 2012, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Leigo on August 7th, 2012, 3:31 pm

oocGot distracted a couple of times so it took a while longer.

While tightening his grip on the knife’s handle, Leigo pushed the thing even closer to Godric’s neck. At this point even breathing too quickly could’ve gotten him cut. He had the geezer’s attention now, he was certain. Raising his head up to observe would be whore doing as he instructed her and more, he’d feel content. It was nice when people did what you told them and things went along smoothly.

Careful not to touch the elder too much, Leigo wondered if this violence caused arousal to this ancient specimen as well. Surely it shouldn’t… but then again… Shaking off the thought disgusted, the blond would ask what he needed to know.

“Chris is your new man at the docks, correct?” Leigo was unearthly calm while doing this, even though his voice was simulating a threat. Truly, it was such an amazing feeling to have this petty thief pissing himself over something that never really existed. An agent of Lion – what a joke!

Getting that urge to hurt Godric simply because he was a thief got the best of the boy for a second; knife would cut into the flesh a bit as the blond’s hand flew quickly to the man’s mouth to cover up the scream. “It should be simple enough” he began “Nod when I’m right!” and the man nodded immediately after.

Good, so losing his patience by accident actually brought out something good… for now. Still, it was nice to know not all mishaps were bad ones these days. “And the former one, Nate, do you know where he is?” as if slowly gaining on the notion that Leigo might’ve not been Lion’s henchman after all, Godric growled but didn’t resist just yet. A Lion’s man would’ve left him living, there was no guarantee anymore. A nod encouraged the boy to press further. “Where can I find him?” he’d end the sentence by removing his hand from the geezer’s mouth.

“The docks” he’d groan “ships from Sunberth. Deals with ships from there…” Godric would get quiet again by a hand pressed against his face, but Leigo wasn’t paying attention to him any longer. Instead he looked up at the girl. Ironically this was probably the only situation where she’d be taller than him.

“Do you really want to work here?” depending on her answer, he’d know just what to do with the geezer.
Leigo
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kressha on August 7th, 2012, 4:09 pm

oocIts ok. ^.^

Kressha kept the sounds up and made louder moaning sounds through her hands as she heard the blonde start speaking. She kept her eyes on them, watching and listening to what she could hear over herself. She got the jist that he was looking for someone, who, she had no idea. She was still new to the city after all so she didn't know a lot of people. She gradually started making the sounds louder and louder and when the boy removed his hand from Godric's mouth, she'd let out a scream through her hands before silence fell as the old man's mouth was covered again.

There was silence for a few moments, a little breath for her throat after the pretend exercise. She realized a moment after the boy spoke that his question was directed at her then and her brows raised. Did she really want to work her? No, not really. If she could pick who used her, that would be a different story. Her eyes shifted down to Godric as she felt his eyes on her now as well.

"No! Don't, leave me alone!" She said suddenly, screaming before falling down to her knees with a thud, her back hitting back against the bottles again. "I don't want ssat in my..." She cut herself of as the pretend scene now went with her on the ground with his nastyness in her mouth, it would give anyone possibly outside listening a reason to believe why it went quiet inside.

Leaning in over Godric and closer to the boy, she let her eyes lock with his as she kept her voice low. "I need ssisss job, I don't know anyssing elssse." She looked down at Godric and knew that if the boy let the man live, she would more than likely really experience what she'd just acted out, plus more and more than likely, the experience would end in her death. She looked to the boy again. "Unlessssss you know where I can get different work, I'm ssstuck. Ssough, if he happensss not to be here anymore... I would not complain." This was the most she'd said since the boy had come into the brothel, and she wasn't concentrating on choosing her words now. The hiss in her words was clearly evident.

Kressha
Wanna Play?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Leigo on August 7th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Holding the man down firmly, the boy wouldn’t really give this girl much of a choice. She could be a whore or she could be safe. Anything in between was wishful thinking. There was no such thing as a harlot with a happy existence, or so he thought. He could remove Godric without too much effort certainly, but as soon as tomorrow or the next week there would be another just like him, maybe even worse.

“He isn’t going anywhere today. He gave me what I came here for, and remains living because of it” and also because there was a room filled with people that could incriminate him if this became a murder just outside the door. Leigo wouldn’t reveal this thought though, in his mind, it showed weakness. “I’ll give you the knife if you want and then you can kill him if you so wish, but you won’t be able to stay in Zeltiva then. Not for long anyway. Frankly, it’s not worth it” sighing to himself, he’d finish giving her something to think about.

“There’s always something you can do. If you don’t want him bothering you here anymore, run” a pause “And if you’re so opt on staying, well… we can rough him up a bit, but he’ll be back” and then one of those thoughts that gave off how he really felt about it all.

“If you keep acting like a whore, you’ll keep getting treated like a whore. You can have Sunberth for that. If you need a job, I’m sure there are more than enough reasonably easy jobs you can do. Surely they won’t pay nearly as well, but… beggars can’t be picky!” and then turning back to Godric, he’d warn him “You should let me leave peacefully – and if I ever see you around this place again… I’ll cut a bit lower!” a polite nod and there wasn’t much more to be said “I’m sure we understand each other.” With that he was done, but the blade would remain on the geezer’s neck while the girl thought about what she wanted to do.
Leigo
Player

Character sheet

Next