Naeya's Journal & Correspondence

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Naeya on August 1st, 2012, 10:26 pm

A worn leather journal lies on the ground, bursting with letters and stray papers.
On the very first page, a note is neatly written in black ink:

Property of Naeya Ti'av.
If you aren't her, please stop reading.
Seriously. This is private.
Last edited by Naeya on December 4th, 2012, 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Naeya
And yes I said yes I will Yes.

Words: 214237
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2012, 3:25 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)

Postby Imass on August 8th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Winter 86, 509

Dear Belouved Ti'av,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits my dear Naeya. I believe I am not indebted to write this letter for you, but for all your kindness to me I will write you a few lines.

A fortnight prior to writing this letter, I left Riverfall with doubt and anger in my mind. I have sailed to Syliras with a Svfran known as Galys. He is a knowledgeable, golden haired human. If you plan on traveling, I suggest you find this man. Sailor Galys is not only trustworthy, but he is willing to teach the art of sailing to his passengers.

No doubt you are questioning my sudden disapperance. I tired to tell you, but I had no choice my dear Naeya. I was forced to leave the city due to my unability to deal with my other side. I hold no ill will to my father, who provoked my dark side, however I wish to make ammends with him. I see that now, but I shall live with no regrets. Thus my disheartening delimna. I will stay away from Riverfall at least for some time. I need to find my center again and figure out how to align myself back on a good path.

The weather is quite strange here in Syliras.

Your own,
Loving and devoted,
IMASS
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Imass on August 11th, 2012, 3:05 am

Spring 38, 510

Dear Belouved Ti'av,

I thank ye for writing such a beautiful letter Naeya. It brings me much joy to read your words! Unfortunately, I do not have much time to write back to you for I am undergoing the trials and tribulations of the Knights Syliran. I have joined the order of Knights and am currently training hard under Ser Longhorn. My body is broken from all the training. All I do is eat, sleep, and train. I promise to write you back properlly with more details once these trials are done and I have a break. Write me of your brother and your gemcrafting and any other news in Riverfall!

IMASS--

(Part of the signature is smeared with sweat and dirt)
Imass

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Imass on September 28th, 2012, 5:33 pm

Enclosed in a brown package is a portion of the Penita Scrolls, specifically the articles pertaining to faith and stories of Yahal guiding people to him.

Summer 70, 510

My Dearest Naeya,

Firstly I must say, your two letters bring me good spirits and cheer. Sometimes after reading your letters, I sit here for long nights thinking of the fateful day poor Lurik died. Lurik died an honorable death. Lurik died amongst friends and felt the endless love of his hunting comrades on that fateful charge. Such is the life of a warrior, Naeya. You know this better than any Konti I know, so keep your head high always. You must be a strong female, dearest Naeya.

Anyways, I write this letter to thee two seasons after you last wrote. I have been training my mind and my soul. I trained every day from dawn until dusk and at nightfall I would read the teachings of the Knight's patron gods....

I was extremely distraught when I first came here, I had fallen into deep folly over lossing my temper way back in Riverfall. I turned my lonely eyes to the Knight's Syliran. My wish was to be armed under a banner and sent to find a proper death in battle. I was full of anger and my evil twisted brother crept on me several times. I just wanted to die honorably. I took up the sword and shield every day and learned more about the Knight's gods.

Then my life changed. I found my Faith in Yahal. I found my Justice with Tyveth. I took up Sylir's purpose and I was Knighted before gods themselves. I have seen the light, Naeya. I have found my purpose, I have found what I really should be doing in life. In Riverfall I would have taken the swordsmith profession, but here in Syliras I am a professional warrior! I have been callen to become a Knight by Yahal himself. I was a wild stray sheep and Yahal, my shepherd, found me. I felt him in my heart, Naeya. He touched me and showed me the way. It gave me a purpose again to meditate.

Being a Knight is truely the best feeling in the world Naeya, I love it. The brotherhood between me and my comrades is intense. I have full faith not only in Yahal, but in my comrades as well. they will fight for me no matter what. They would happily lay down their lives for my own and I would do the same. It is an undescribable feeling of love Naeya.

That being said, I miss you dearly Naeya. I think always of our childhood. I have the urge to embrace you again and settle my gaze on you once more. We will be reunited in the future, I know it.

Enclosed with this letter is a copy of a portion of the Penita Scrolls. Read them and tell me what you think. These where the passeges of the section that began my own conversion.

Give my best regards to Kobalt and tell him to always keep his head up and chest out. Walk proud dear brother!

Always faithful and always loving to thee,
IMASS
Imass

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes