Qist's Normal Posts

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Qist's Normal Posts

Postby Qist Tiere on July 14th, 2012, 8:57 am

Title

Text
Last edited by Qist Tiere on September 12th, 2012, 5:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thoughts
"The voice"
Common
Nari

Qist Tiere
Funny, I don't remember being melancholic.

Words: 33415
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 1:02 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Qist's Unusual Posts

Postby Qist Tiere on July 14th, 2012, 9:04 am

Title

Text

Thoughts
"The voice"
Common
Nari

Qist Tiere

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Welcome Post 1

Postby Qist Tiere on August 12th, 2012, 4:50 am

Hello!

Welcome to Mizahar! I'm your friendly neighborhood stalker! Yes, yes...I'm sure you've met someone like me before, every forum-based site has one. See, I'm the person who has no outside life, so I just wander around Mizahar, writing less then funny and awkward welcome posts. :P

Anyhow, I'm Qist. :D And, in all seriousness (well not entirely, that'd be no fun), I send many warm welcomes and salutations! If you ever need some help, a thread or someone to just kick back and talk about the weather with, I'm your person. ^-^ So don't be afraid to drop me a line; I won't eat you (newcomers taste too crunchy).

Chow!
~Qi~
Last edited by Qist Tiere on August 12th, 2012, 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thoughts
"The voice"
Common
Nari

Qist Tiere

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Welcome Post 2

Postby Qist Tiere on August 12th, 2012, 5:50 am

Welcome!

Hello there! Welcome to the wonderful world of Mizahar! I'm sure you'll learn to love it here as much as I have. If you ever need help, some threads or just someone to kick back and talk with, then I'm your person! :D Also, if you ever need a signature or post template, then I'll gladly whip something up for you.

Again, drop me a line if you ever need anything. ^-^ Looking forward to getting to know you.

Chow!
~Qi~

Thoughts
"The voice"
Common
Nari

Qist Tiere

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Response Post

Postby Qist Tiere on August 12th, 2012, 6:13 am

~Qi~

Thoughts
"The voice"
Common
Nari

Qist Tiere

Character sheet
Plotnotes