We're Taking Over! Kyra-Tock, Ravok's Most Wanted(FlashBack)

Tock and Kyra set out for another day of fun and hijinks. If the day before wasn't bad enough, they would make sure that this one was!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Kyra on August 16th, 2012, 7:00 pm

"I can't leave.." She said simply, her words trailing off, and being smothered by her thoughts. She couldn't leave Marcelo, couldn't turn her back on the man that had freed her, and showed her that she was more than just an animal. She now felt close to him, a bond had formed between them. Such as this unique relationship, she felt a duty to stay at his side and help him to live his dream, even as twisted as it was.

"Marcelo would be so mad at me if I did." In truth, if she really wanted to, she could leave. He had freed her after all, but the world was still so new to her and she found it hard enough to stay out of trouble in the city, much less of what would happen, should she venture off alone. There was also the fear, the deep seeded fear that had grew within her, when she was living in the wilds. The exact nightmare that he had rescued her from.

Kyra leaned in and hugged her tightly, she curled her arms under hers and squeezed her shoulders tightly. Tock was an enigma among humans, and one of the few that she would remember fondly. However it would seem that their paths were guiding them in different directions, neither willing to give up on their future for the other.

Leaning up on the tips of her toes, Kyra closed her eyes and gently kissed Tock's cheek.She lowered her head slowly, allowing it to rest against Tocks' as she spoke softly.
" Then I guess...this is goodbye." She pulled herself free of the woman, and stepped backwards and towards the end of the alley. "I will always remember you Tock, don't forget me."
Kyra
Strength is meaning

Words: 516587
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 16th, 2012, 9:57 pm

Tock clung to the girl's fingertips for a moment as she stepped away. She didn't want the day to be over yet. It was still early... there was still so much more they could do. More fun to have, more adventures, more... naughty times they could share.

There was enough time left for more... but at the same time, she knew the longer they held on, the harder it would be to say goodbye. So maybe it was better to end it sooner, so Tock could go back to her room and start packing. So they wouldn't have to deal with the hard tears of a longer goodbye.

She pulled the girl back in just for a moment, planting a deep, passionate kiss on her lips. A kiss of longing. A kiss of affection. And a kiss of loss.

Then she let her go, and gave her a nod. Better to resist the urge to ask her for a few more hours. If she did that, then the next thing she knew, she'd be asking for another day, another week. She had to let her go.

"If'n yer ever in Zeltiva," she whispered, "come find me... I's be at the Uni, aye? An'... an' dun ferget what I taught ya, aye?" She was fighting back tears, certain she was never going to see the girl again. She started backing away, in the other direction, giving Kyra a small wave. "G'bye, Sook..."
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kyra on August 17th, 2012, 1:11 am

Kyra embraced Tock when she suddenly pulled her in, as well as the deep, passionate kiss that followed. She was making it hard, even harder with each stroke of her hair, each embrace, and the gentle kisses. It was all confusing, and unsettling for the young, naive kelvic. When something belonged to her, when she thought that she held something precious, it was hers for all time.

She had shared things with this woman, a closeness that wasn't so easily given. Yet with her it had been quite the opposite, and that wasn't something as simple as what the human's called a weak moment. For Kyra, she had formed a bond with this woman, not a heavy closeness as they had just met. Still it was there, fragile as it may have been, but it was there none the less.

She held in a whimper and slowly pulled away, her fingers trailing against Tock's palms. She took in her words, and held then fast along with the memories she forced herself to hold and keep. It was possible, with Marcelo's wild and unpredictable schedule, that she could end up in the city Tock spoke of. But in her mind, it was good bye for good. In her short life, she had met many, and remained close to only one. She would remember Tock, even though she chose to abandon her.

A final wave signaled her departure, as she turned and walk in the other direction. She didn't look back, she wouldn't look back. Fearing that doing so would tempt her to a violent out burst, and she didn't want to be that way with the woman she had called her friend. She continued on, walking then sprinting, anything to hold back the tears that were aching to break free.

Kyra paused once she was sure that Tock was far away, and for the fact that she felt lost, now that she was traveling alone. Still, the young kevlic continued on, until the fresh smell of the market meat met with her once more. She had found her way back to the market somehow, and found herself hungry again.Sadly she had left the pouch with Tock and with no coin of her own, she would have to find another way to score a quick meal.

Just as she moved to leave the alley, a familiar and unpleasant sight befell her golden eyes. The injured man had returned, alone this time, but carrying with him a large stick with nails embedded in it. He stared her down, a menacing look etched across his face. He had come back to finish what they started, and with Tock gone, she was left to handle him alone. Kyra hissed, clinching her fist tightly as she readied herself for what was to come. There was no one around to protect him, no one around to pull her away, it was time to end it.

"Someone once called me a man eater...I guess we're going to see if that is true." She narrowed her eyes, tongue licking over her parted lips...and she attacked.
Kyra
Strength is meaning

Words: 516587
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Verilian on August 20th, 2012, 10:45 pm

Kyra

• +1 Stealth
  • +1 Persuasion
  • +2 Climbing
  • +1 Acrobatics
  • +1 Dance
  • +4 Seduction
  • +1 Lovemaking
  • +2 Brawling
  • +1 Dagger
  • +1 Running

Lores: Lore: How to wake a Tock, Dancing on the Roof, First Time, "Playing" with Tock, Making a Quick Escape

Tock

• +2 Climbing
  • +4 Seduction
  • +1 Dance
  • +1 Larceny
  • +1 Lovemaking
  • +1 Teaching
  • +2 Subterfuge
  • +2 Brawling
  • +1 Weapon: Chicken
  • +1 Running

Lores: Cute Kitty Wakeup Call, Differences between large and small buildings, Dancing on the Roof, "Playing" with Kyra,

You Question My Logic? :
Well, I awarded a bunch of random stuff, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. Two things: Lovemaking is not a universally recognized skill.. really.. it's only recognized by me, but I award it to any thread with sex, mostly because Jen told me not to. ^^ And I'm pretty sure other storytellers won't recognize Chicken as an official weapon either, but you also got points in brawling.

Notes: All I can say is.. you guys had damn well better send me a link if they ever reunite.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous