Jackal at the Door (Cyrah & Ifran)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Jackal at the Door (Cyrah & Ifran)

Postby Colombina on May 8th, 2010, 3:27 pm

Hi guys, great thread but I've got some modly concerns.

I know I said I wouldn't do this but I'm going to make a amendment to XP here. This isn't Spavento's fault, he's still getting his feet wet. It's my fault for not being more aware.

The posts in this thread are short-ish and the thread is two pages long. The last time I gave out 3XP was for a solo 10 post thread with posts about 3-4 times this size. So, here are the new XP:

Cyrah
+1 Stealth
+1 Disguise
+2 Weapon Skill: Dagger
+1 Negotiation
Lore: Northwind Residence (Ifran's Quarters)

Ifran
+ 2 Unarmed Combat
+1 Negotiation
+1 Rhetoric
+1 Interrogation

EDIT: 600 GM stays, poor Ifran, this lady left you broke. Not a cheap date by any means.

EDIT: Silly moderator, Cyrah was very gracious to point out Anubis is a reference to her nickname. Mea culpa. So that lore stays ;-) Thanks, Cyrah for being cool about it. It is very much appreciated.

I'm not doing this because I hate everybody. On the contrary I dig your characters and am giving more leeway than I should, but it's my role to keep a level playing field. It's not fair if other player do more work and get less stuff.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Previous