Fidem In Discrimen (Poison)

[The Unforgiving] A rescue mission turned into a desperate survival; will Eridanus be able to uphold his beliefs even if it means taking the harder path?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Postby Eridanus on September 6th, 2012, 4:47 am

"If the gods have blessed me, they must have surely blessed the lot of you more," The vantha replied without skipping a beat. "Pay respects to your respective deities if you have any, for surely they have also - directly or indirectly - utilized me as an instrument to create this miracle."

Scanning the area one last time before gesturing for the rest to leave with him, he muttered, "And to my gods for granting my wish."

Indeed, there was nothing better than to save people, even if the process for which to do so was destruction. Although he fancied himself as a scholar, there was nothing much he could do in a life-or-death situation. With the exceptions where he could attempt to talk his way out through logic and rationalism, what else could he do? He could not heal, or bring people to safety. The only tool he knew of was destruction, and he was glad that his worship to the good pantheon of gods helped to direct his destructive tendencies for good.

With a content smile on his lips, he returned to Alvadas to report the entire incident, and to carry out any remaining administrative duties he had regarding the fallen survivors.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Poison on September 9th, 2012, 2:18 pm

THREAD AWARD!

Skills: Dual Wield 5, Flux 3, Shielding 5, Wilderness Survival 1, Medicine 1, Auristics 1, Interrogation 1, Rhetoric 1, Persuasion 1, Acrobatics 1, Meditation 1, Glyphing 2, Leadership 3
Lores: how the djed storm affected the wildlife of Kalea, protection from the rain
Gnosis Mark: 1 Mark of Ennervism

Notes: No points in Observation or Longsword for you since you've already maxed out those skills.

If I missed any skills or if you think you deserve more points (or fewer points?), let me know.

It's been a pleasure to RP with you!
Poison
DS of Kalinor

Words: 432701
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous