Xi-nvisi-mal words

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Xi-nvisi-mal words

Postby Ximal on April 19th, 2012, 11:41 am

just letting my thoughts for the day become one with the internet.

please read to the song in the spoiler :

Thoughts....

Mostly centred around the actions and words of a few people, who for reasons i cannot begin to see. Have issues which cannot be solved in the manner they are going about it. Why not just talk, little to no issues can be nor will be resolved via the actions of the petulant child. The right way to go about things is realize that not everything willgo your way and try to correct it. Not leap at everyone who stands against or goes for a mildly different approach. There are those who will not agree for reasons they hold to them. Others may simply not agree to which the terms have been laid down.

Not everybody will agree with the masses, nor will the masses always agree with the few. When one person has power they seek to abuse and flaunt this power. Be it through, intimidation or influence. The moment that someone with a different point of view comes along whose not got much if any power. Who then disagrees with the one with power, is automatically aimed at for reasons unknown to thier behest. if it is for issues from someone with greater power who bring sup an issue because it is unfair. Then the person with less power is inclined to go along with them. But so long as it is a helpful intervention. The moment personal ideals get dropped into a mix where people have power, then they will seek to use this power not to help, but to further their own ends. Be it through what ever means they deem alright. But hen the many with power gang up upon the few with little power, then something somewhere is not exactly correct.

If the one with less power however was abusing what power they had with blatant disregard for rules in place, then they would be openly active to assault from those with power and should be forced to go along with them. If they make a mistake and then the powerful ones gang up on them and try to drag them into doing something they wish not to do as punishment for their mistake then that's just abuse of power. However often this may appear it is almost always not the case. Most mistakes are made and those with power and ability help them. There are some however who feel a certain need to carry or harbour ill intentions. This in turn make them more willing to turn on those who try to help those with little or less power than them. Although this is not always the case, when it is seen to be not only the case but the root cause of actions that have been carried out people tend to disagree with them more. But seeing as those who disagree most often are either too far under the influence of those with power or under their command. The feel distraught between not aiding one side and there fore do not help either side. either.

A more colloquial commonality that those in such a predicament face is neutrality through circumstance. Meaning the fear of acting in aiding one side through the threats of another though they know the other is wrong. Commonly called by those who issued the afore mentioned problems, as Cowards. through want of help of one side but lack of ability to due to the issues risen and given by the other side. And are left with no choice other than to stand on the sidelines and watch as things spiral out of control. Having no proceeding requirement to stand against nor confront either side. Yet having a want and willingness to stop it.

Action through circumstance, neutrality through circumstance, and submission through circumstance. All three are by products of those with some semblance of power needing to flaunt it some how on someone with little or not quite as much power.

This is true in any sense it is applied too. Be it politically, locally, globally, economically. Wherever. There will always be those with power willing and wanting to flaunt it, where they can. In an attempt to pressure those who don't have as much power into a a choice where either they look like a coward or fight a battle they cannot possibly hope to win.

These are my little mind notes for this instalment of my scrap book.
Please forgive the overtone of depression and observation.
Last edited by Ximal on June 23rd, 2013, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Little mind notes

Postby Ximal on April 23rd, 2012, 10:59 pm

Secret :

Sitting here for a couple of hours and reading a book nhas been leading ym thoughts in a very strange direction... Everyone dedicates their life to having some kind of meaning or purpose...What if the meaning of life is to try and find meaning? To try and find some kind of answer to the greater mysteries of life? A single mind cannot do this alone. But if the world banded together and ignored prejudiced judgements, just imagine the sheer amount of progress the world could make...Decades done in years. Sheer levels of unequivocal progress. Imagine the progress if the funding of the sports stars pay cheques went to research societies? If the sheer amounts of money that the bakers of the world got for bonuses went on to progressing science, and medical research? Just picture a world like that. Free of intolerance, free of disease, the leaps into space. But no were stuck in a world where the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. Where it takes daily pleas for funding on lifesaving research. Where science is delayed for monetary profit. Were ten years behind where we could be technologically at least. Because of a few money hungry cashmongers. Because of these individuals with this power, the world is being held back.

A phrase i once heard is what rings true to me to this day. " The worst kind of fool is one with a title." This inst entirely true, the worst kind of fool, is one with a following. it doesn't matter of the title if the following is not with him. Power lies where people believe power lies. Now a riddle i'm sure youve all heard from game of thrones, if you watch it.

"Three powerful figures stand in a room, a King, a Priest, and a Rich merchant. In the centre of thm stands a mercenary with his blade drawn. Each man bids that the mercenary kill the other two. Each for their own reasons. But which does the Mercenary choose?"

There is no true right answer to this riddle but depending upon you view please feel free to comment upon it. But people believe that power resides with those who command it. Where it actually resides with everyone. It's just some people have more of a following than others. It's this following that props up their power. Without the following the power is nothing. it''s like taking a leak into the wind. It's gonna get you whether you like it or not.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. No this is not true. Impotence corrupts, power merely feeds this impotence. When those with no power suddenly attain it. The seek to use it to their own personal gain. When it's left with some-one who knows how to handle power. Then the power dose not corrupt. Those of weak minds, are the ones who believe that power corrupts. Purely because they have no power and they wish to blame another corruption on something they do not have. Most cases power is blamed but power is a strange beast as it does not exist so long as one can see that it has no power over them. If the powerful cannot maintain the following. Then the following leaves and their power with it.

Illusions of grandeur are the most powerful, when coupled by those who believe them. The illusions grow and spiral out of proportion, then when it reaches it's maximum point. The illusion breaks, shattering around them. When the following leaves then the power follows it.

Just remember whenever their is a chance to change who is in power, the average person can make a huge difference so long as they have the following.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Little mind notes

Postby Ximal on May 3rd, 2012, 2:14 pm

Just took the personality test on Erudite's page that she got from Victor Lark...Have to say it came out in a way i really did not expect >.>

I N J T

slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Which seems to suggest i'm somewhat of a heavy thinker...Though judging by the first two posts in my scrap alone i think it's more than justified...

Still i also had a look at the tyepe that i reside as...The Mastermind

So as far as all things are considered with this post and the detailing of my mindset within it...I'm the strange one...

Music :

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Little mind notes

Postby Ximal on October 29th, 2012, 10:33 pm

Well i had one of my prouder moments today.

Why?

Because i'm human and i know it!

Yeah, yeah
When I walk on by, Konti be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking on the street in my new armor, yeah
This is how I roll, animal fur, pants outta control,
It's symnestra with the big web bro
And like priskil I got the glow

Ah... Jamoura look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out
Ah... Akalak look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out

When I walk in the spot (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
Every-race stops and they staring at me
I got pride in my race and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm human and I know it [x2]

Yeah
When I'm at the bazaar, isur just can't fight them off
And when I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to talk to charoda (what)
This is how I roll, come on inarta it's time to go
We headed to the bar, dhani don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get serviced (watch)

Ah... chaktawe look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out
Ah... akavatari look at that body [x3]
I work out

When I walk in the spot (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
Every-race stops and they staring at me
I got pride in my race and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm human and I know it [x2]

I'm Human and I know it...

Check it out [x2]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah [x3]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man
Yeah
I'm human and I know it

Ah... nuit look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out
Ah... Zith look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out

Yeah I'm human and I know it!

Music:

Secret :

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Little mind notes

Postby Hadrian on November 2nd, 2012, 6:36 am

This is excellent. Next year if I am skinny enough, I'm going to go as the robot for Halloween.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Little mind notes

Postby Ximal on January 5th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Ive been thinking and i've begun to ponder about possible themes for city's so here is my unofficial attempt to theme the citys starting with the slyira reigon.

Sylira

Syliras:

Sunberth

Ravok

Sahova

nyka

zeltiva

Taldera

Avanthal

spires

Cyphrus

Endrykas

Riverfall

Flandar

Taloba

Part 1

part 2 soon to come

Last edited by Ximal on June 23rd, 2013, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Xi-nvisi-mal words

Postby Ximal on June 23rd, 2013, 6:01 am

Right i thought i'd start up one of these in ym scrap because, i thought it would be funky :P

If you want one of these:

Image Image

Post below :D
Last edited by Ximal on June 23rd, 2013, 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Xi-nvisi-mal words

Postby Ximal on June 23rd, 2013, 6:10 am

Right.

This one here is for Annalisa:

Image Image

Any others that are wanted.
Post below :D

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Xi-nvisi-mal words

Postby Fox Starseer on June 23rd, 2013, 6:17 am

Can I have one, Xi? If you need more info (since my character is relatively unknown to you, sicne I barely talk about him in chat), ask away.
Fox Starseer
Player

Words: 43727
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 10:23 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next