The Wrong Path... (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Wrong Path... (Open)

Postby Zane Felix on May 16th, 2010, 3:20 am

He stood himself up, looking down at her, his face devoid of expression. There was a bit of sweat on his brow, his eyes a bit distant and glassy as he considered the situation. Yeah, it was true Soren was going to wonder what the heck was going on, who she was... but right now, she was the same as them. She needed someone to look out for her just as much as Soren did.

That was what Zane did. He had a weak spot for people who needed him. Even if they didn't exactly need him. In actuality, he felt like he needed to know her more than anything else. But now wasn't the time for talking.

He let out a quiet sigh, releasing the tension from his body and letting the vigor flow out of him, his body returning to the mild mannered, terribly grungy looking young man that was his normality.

Brushing a hand through his hair absently, he turned to the bar with a toothy grin.

Guess it's over, huh?

He walked over and collected his earnings rather eagerly, not caring that it wasn't much to speak of. It was still more than they had before. And now, it was money that would be split three ways. At least, until Vesper left.

He pocketed the gold and walked over to the limp form of Vesper, lifting her up with a loud 'oof!' making the crowd feel as if he'd used a great deal of energy in the fight. He liked the feeling of leaving them excited, wanting more. It'd be easier to rope them in later.

Walking out the door, he smiled and disappeared back into the streets of Syliras, headed back to see Soren.
Zane Felix
Player

Words: 17166
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2010, 1:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

The Wrong Path... (Open)

Postby Dusk on May 22nd, 2010, 3:01 am

XP Award!

Zane Felix
XP Award: Interrogation: 1 XP, Seduction: 1 XP, Rhetoric: 1 XP, Brawling: 1 XP
Lore Award: Making Conversation

Vesper Frostbite
XP Award: Riding: 1 XP, Falconry: 1 XP, Rhetoric: 1 XP, Brawling: 1 XP
Lore Award: Improvising Weapons, Playing Dead

Additional Note
I really enjoyed this thread - Vesper is tetchy, I love her! She also knows when to stay down, which is a handy skill. :) I hope to see the next installment!

As far as money goes, Zane, you lost 2 silver mizas for the ale, and made 4 gold mizas on the fight. Please adjust your ledger accordingly.

Also, Vesper, can you please put a link to your character sheet in your profile? It makes it easier for me to look over your skills when I'm awarding.

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous