An Unprecedented Journey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The massive stretch of desert that overwhelms Eyktol. Here, a man's water is worth more than his life, and the burying sands are the unfortunate's mute undertaker.

An Unprecedented Journey

Postby Seirysu on August 23rd, 2012, 8:30 pm

Seirysu smiled gently and laughed a bit , seeing as his little companion with was quite expressive with his emotions and such! He nodded and sat down in the short cave hiding from the impending group of bandits that will return to find their friend dead and sliced to near pieces, he didn't worry about such things since he would have at least one way of escaping from them and that's to go deeper into the dark cave... something he didn't want to do.

''Heh, I didn't do much...''

He said, rubbing the back of his head bashfully!

''This entrance was kind of hard to locate but just as you say it would be wise to back up from the entrance.''
Seirysu
In distant views are glows of dotted lies....

Words: 8497
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 11:07 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

An Unprecedented Journey

Postby Sebastion on August 28th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Shim peered furtively into the darkness, nodding his ascent at the Dhani's words. For now all he could hear was the faint suggestion of a breeze caressing the rocks and the distant call of some scavenger bird, hungry and seeking. Snowflake's breaths had calmed from their shallow tremors to more steady, comfortable breaths, and even the Dhani's breathing had slowed after the fight. Of course the danger was not past. Even if the Bandits failed to find the entrance to their cave, other potentially more dangerous tribulations could lay in wait in the darkness that licked their heels.

But it was cooler in here than outside. Shim shrugged, put on another winning smile and mounted up on Snowflake, ushering her at a slow pace to go into the darkness. He glanced up at his new companion, gesturing him to follow, and for once, remaining silent. Sometimes, just sometimes he remembered the things necessary of him to survive.

The sled dogs footfalls were nigh undetectable on the smooth rock below them as the Pycon's eyes tried to adjust to the ever lessening amount of light afforded to them.
Sebastion
This is gonna be fun!

Words: 68245
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 10:21 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

An Unprecedented Journey

Postby Scarab on December 3rd, 2012, 6:40 pm

Congratulations!

Sebastion

Skills Points Lore
Observation 4 XP Putting A Riding Dog's Needs First
Riding: Dog 4 XP Desert Travel: The Burning Lands Are Hottest During Midday
Weapon: Blowgun 3 XP Seirysu Hei: Travelling Adventurer From Riverfall
Animal Husbandry 2 XP Seirysu Hei: Searching For His Family
Philosophy 1 XP Seirysu Hei: A Dhani Mage
Persuasion 1 XP Shooting A Blowgun While Riding A Dog
Harameia: A Changing Gnosis Mark?
Desert Travel: Beware of Bandits

Items and Consequences :
Since you don't seem to have blow gun needles in your inventory, please deduct the following from your ledger:
  • -1 GM for 20 Blow Gun Needles (17 remaining)

Seirysu

There are a few issues with your CS that I'd like to be addressed before I post your grade, if you choose to return. I've sent you a PM!

Scarab's Notes

A meet-and-greet turned adventurous! I quite liked the excitement in this thread. Sebastion, your pycon is such a pleasure to read! He's an incredibly unique, enjoyable character, and his actions and reactions are a breath of fresh air. Seirysu, I hope you return so that we can see more of your Dhani.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

“Polish comes from the cities; wisdom from the desert.”
AhnatepCity OverviewPilotTabloidsFigures & Phrases
Scarab
I won't desert you.

Words: 43777
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2012, 10:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Previous