Completed Opening Gates of Friendship [Tsukiko, Troian, Open]

Tiernan openly practices summoning while relaxing on his ship.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

Opening Gates of Friendship [Tsukiko, Troian, Open]

Postby Tsukiko on January 22nd, 2013, 10:57 pm

"I bet you are!" Tsukiko said with a grin, kneeling before the child. "So Fi it is, and you can call me whatever you'd like," she added as she turned to rummage through her bag. She procured an apple with a grin and offered it to the young girl. "Would you like one? I know it can be hard to get fruits and plant foods at sea..." Tsukiko looked up Tiernan. "if it's alright with your father."

She watched curiously as he lifted the bowl from what appeared to be some sort of circle. 'Summoning...?' she thought to herself. Though she couldn't be sure, Tsukiko vaguely remembered seeing something similar during her time with the Oceangem Pod. The Lia had drawn similar circles, seeming to teach some of the Pod's members, ages varying. "By this magic window... do you mean summoning?" she asked, curious, and perhaps a small part of her wanted to find something familiar in another, something to help her recall the home she had left behind.

These thoughts caused something to flash through her mind, and she winced slightly, though the feeling quickly faded. '...what was that..?'Tsukiko thought. She had been getting these sort of visions ever since she had been taken aboard the Oceangem Lia's ship, and they had recently come to her more and more often. She blinked quickly and looked towards the sky. Syna had descended a fraction, her beams still shedding their light and warmth on the open waters. Tsukiko returned her gaze to Fi and her father, hoping that she would be able to conceal her secret once night fell.
Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Troian on January 24th, 2013, 8:42 pm

Troian had her arms crossed. Biting her bottom lip as she looked out on the ocean. She was quiet because there want much for her to say. Tsukiko and Fi were having a lovely conversation she didn't want to Interupt. She couldn't recall a lot of things. It was ashame that she couldn't. Lack of teaching and socialization. Being a slave taught her nothing and since she was so afraid she kept herself isolated. She smiled again, just to be warm and friendly. She didn't want to seem off or rude. She didn't really want to be noticed. She unfolded her arms and put them on her hip."I'd like to see it." She spoke quietly.

She really was interested to see something she never heard of. She wouldn't be scared but fascinated by it. Magic was always interesting.
Troian
Quiet Butterfly of the sea

Words: 13343
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2013, 10:11 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on June 3rd, 2014, 1:40 pm

Tsukiko :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Singing +1 XP
Sailing +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Song: Endless Blue Sky
Tiernan And Fionnula: Fellow Svefra
Troian: Acquaintance

Loots

Notes :
I gave what I could.

Enjoy your grades!

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous