[Crypt's Scrapbook] A cup of tea, good sir?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Crypt on December 24th, 2012, 5:53 pm

After a long two hours of posting en masse (For me, at least; compared to such paragons of RP-ing like Eridanus and Kavala, it's nothing), I find that I'm hankering after a nice cup of tea with milk. Still, it's only been a few hours since Christmas started, and so I'm rather tired out. I haven't updated my two solo threads (One was supposed to be modded by Valkyrie, but I haven't reached that stage yet), but I hope to finish both before Winter (IC) ends.

But for now, I shall finish this post with another picture.

Yes, it's that time of the year! Merry Christmas, ladies and gentlemen!

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Crypt on January 26th, 2013, 11:36 am

My goodness. It seems that almost every other domain has something interesting to be doing this season - Sahova has the SRQ, Zeltiva has the Labyrinth of Time and the Winter Ball and an expedition to Darva, Alvadas has the Seasonal Quest and... that's all I can think of. Well, I'm wrong then. But Syliras? Not really much as of now. I'm not blaming Accolade or Chevalier though, they must have a reason to do so. Crypt is just lazing about in Syliras, telling stories to whoever will listen in the Rearing Stallion. I'm waiting for a response for my requests for a gnosis acquisition thread (something I'm not very hopeful about), but that's about all I've got.

Oh well, I guess I can finish up all my unfinished solo flashbacks and start new ones. I'm simply too lazy to post in them more than once a month... I'd like to inject some pizazz into them, but not too much. If I were more motivated, I'd probably have gained Mastery in Morphing or Auristics in two or three months' time.

Hopefully something interesting occurs in Syliras this time, and Crypt can be the center of it. I'm not planning to make him a Syliran Knight in the near future, but that could change. An honourary one? We'll see.

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Crypt on February 10th, 2013, 2:29 pm

My new school is awesome! Albeit too enthusiastic for the likes of me. I've been busy with the orientation my seniors have organised for us new students, so I haven't been posting recently - I'm simply too tired to make a post after a long day of work and play. But it's ended, so I'm making a partial comeback to the wondrous world of Mizahar.

In other news, there are some rather... attractive individuals that I've the good fortune to meet and be acquainted with. Not merely in the physical sense, for they have the most intriguing mannerisms and personalities I've ever seen in a person of the opposite gender. It's Valentine's Day soon, but I'll still be alone then. Ah well, there's still time to find my significant other. I'm young enough to be able to wait a few years.

Crypt
Apophenia.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Echelon on February 10th, 2013, 8:24 pm

hehe or you could step out from behind your mask of logic and admit you're just nervous. Then maybe you can get over being nervous and ask them on a date for v-day! Would be really fun for you both. You can even get a rose <3
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Crypt on February 11th, 2013, 2:47 am

It's much easier to have a 'mask of logic' on at all times, but I think I'll try your advice. However, I'd have to observe and interact with them more often to determine if they would be suitable for moi, which would definitely require more time than 3 days...

I'd like to think of myself as a romantic, but about the only romantic thing I can do (and have done) is to play pieces from the Romantic period on the piano. So buying her a rose might give her a heart attack :D

Crypt
Apophenia.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Echelon on February 11th, 2013, 10:46 am

lol heart attacks are great. And silly! The dating is HOW you determine is they are good enough of not.

Its great that men and women can just chat on a casual basis now-a-days but we sure have lost sight of what it means to date. That is the time you go out and do things together to decide if you would like to spend more time with one another, and in what capacity. :)

And you should play some music for us some time <3 That would be great to hear.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Crypt on February 11th, 2013, 10:57 am

I do know what a date is supposed to be - it's just that I haven't had a chance to use that knowledge.

Yes, I agree with you on these points you've mentioned - quite frankly, I'm surprised that I myself didn't notice them until you mentioned them. It seems that nowadays people decide that they want to spend more time with each other THEN go out out on a date. Rather confusing.

I'm not really a great pianist, and I'm too shy to post a video of me playing something anyway! But maybe in the future I'll try something like that. :P

Crypt
Apophenia.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Echelon on February 11th, 2013, 11:06 am

Look forward to the day :)
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Crypt on February 19th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Right. I'm currently busy with school-work, settling into my new school and all that, not to mention indulging in a newfound love of poetry. I've updated my signature to reflect what I like to term my 'posting' rule - I'd advise anyone threading with me to read that. I will not be going on a hiatus, but there may be some days where you won't get anything out of me. This is perfectly normal.

Here's hoping that I manage to manage my time well enough to free up my schedule. Cheers!

Crypt
Apophenia.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Crypt on April 7th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Hullo there! Haven't been posting in quite a while, but that's mainly because my thread partners haven't posted replies to my threads. Gabrielle (Or is it Cascade or Nira?)'s reply to both Suvan Sea Quest threads isn't there yet, Fallacy's busy... Well, not really much. I'm kind of waiting on Whimsy to grade my Morphing initiation thread so that I can start working on it. And since school and music is taking my free time away... Well, at least ennui isn't one of my major problems.

Crypt
Apophenia.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)