Completely New

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Completely New

Postby Skar Nightsong on January 29th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Hello everyone. I am a beginner, so I don't know the ropes very well. I have always enjoyed writing, and one day I hope to become a published author. If anyone would be willing to help me out, please let me know! I would rather not drown in all the new information by myself.I would be much obliged for any assistance.
Shadows dancing in the night, their whispers, like a song.
Skar Nightsong
Player

Words: 122
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2013, 7:22 pm
Race: Symenestra

Completely New

Postby Kiran Pelyna on January 29th, 2013, 7:48 pm

If you have questions I'd love to answer any I know the answers to. If I don't know the answer I can direct you to a storyteller who does!

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Completely New

Postby Imass on January 29th, 2013, 8:08 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

I think that the first step into character creation is to read all the Lore on your chosen race and starting city. From there all you need to do is create a character sheet and you are ready to start. Like Kiran said, just ask questions and people will help you. You can post either in this thread or even chat!

Hope this helps,
IMASS
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Completely New

Postby Elysium on January 30th, 2013, 8:08 pm

e
Welcome Skar!

I'm Elysium, AS of Lhavit. We're glad to have you here in Miz. :) The first step for any beginner is to check their welcome PM and follow the resources outlined there. We have a vast wiki of Lore to peruse, from religions to races and Imass has already made a great point - don't be afraid to use our chat feature if you still feel lost!

Good luck!
Elysium

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)