Flashback [Memorial Library] An Evening's Diversion

Amelia // A student and a professor's daughter meet.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Memorial Library] An Evening's Diversion

Postby Eleret on December 31st, 2012, 3:57 pm

Eleret chuckled quietly as Amelia perked up at the affirmation that she could tell fortunes by tea leaves. "It is a good place to start," she agreed. She glanced over towards the fortune-telling section, then smiled at the girl as Amelia went on to complain about language-learning. "There are many books in Common there. I am sure there is one on tea." Actually, she was certain there were many on tea.

Amelia found the second on chavi and read through it, Eleret nodding slightly as she came to her conclusion. "Chavi is like that. More than that, but it is good start," the Konti affirmed with a reassuring nod. She reached out to rest a finger against the book they'd been looking through. "When you are done with this, maybe put back and get one for tea?" she suggested. The girl seemed to know her way around books and the library, so Eleret thought she would be able to handle that herself. "I think you will like tea. There are many... pictures, many symbols in tea. Like ships, dogs, birds. Maybe you have favorites you can find?"
Eleret
Player

Words: 179278
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 12:33 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Amelia Cross on January 3rd, 2013, 9:20 pm

The pride in the girl was hard to hide, she was happy to have understood it correctly, but there was so much more. Amelia was actually doing something neither of her parents approved! She was learning fortune telling and from a real Konti who was blessed by the goddess of divination. She felt brave and proud of herself…and happy that she met someone new, not a lot of people take her seriously in the library and generally, she had no friends here in Zeltiva. So meting Eleret was the best that has happened in a long time.

”Thank you so much” Amelia said with the naïve smile of a child, a bit awkward. The small girl wanted to say something more, but the thought vanished from her head as she heard a bell. ”oh no…” she said in a small whispered ”I lost track of time, I should get going” she said with a small bow of her head, but unable to control her emotions she flew her arms round Eleret in a warm, simple hug. ”I hope to see you here some other time! joyfully she picked up the book and ran off, disappearing in the maze of books.

Amelia Cross
I Have More Than One Mask

Words: 519985
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Cloud on January 30th, 2013, 7:19 pm

XP Reward!
From the sky falls your reward!

PC Name: Eleret
Skill XP
Writing +2
Socialization +4
Teaching +4

Lores :
Amelia: Acquaintance

PC Name: Amelia Cross
Skill XP
Drawing +2
Socialization +4
Interrogation +3
Tarot Reading +2

Lores :
Konti: Basic
Tarot Reading: Basic
Avalis: Basic
Divination: Basic
Chavi: Basic
Eleret: Acquaintance

Notes: A very good social and learning thread, it was a pleasure to read this thread. I thoroughly enjoyed how you went into detail by having Amelia read from the book. :) I gave Tarot Reading to start you off. If you have any questions or concerns please pm me!
Starting Guide | Zeltiva | Zeltiva Player's Guide | Staff and Request Thread
Office| Scrapbook
A big thanks to Coltyn/Banickle for the wonderful signature!
Cloud
Shazam!

Words: 40411
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 9:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous