[Eri's Scrapbook] The Loony Bin :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Eridanus on February 16th, 2013, 4:20 am

Yay I realized I hit 100 posts in my scrapbook with my posts of excuses! -.- +1 Medal? lol
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Eridanus on February 26th, 2013, 8:36 am

I will be leaving for the airport soon and be away from my country for about half a year. In that time do expect reduced commitment to Miz as I intend to fully make use of my experience there.

I will probably disappear for the next week or two as I try to settle down; once things get more stable I'll resume some sort of activity.

Until then, see ya!
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Paragon on February 26th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Bon voyage - have fun!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Eridanus on April 24th, 2013, 5:54 am

Hi all it's me again! While I am not "back for realz" until august, I am slowly adjusting to my new life here and adapting better to the rhythm of life. With that I can slowly gain time won from reducing inefficiencies from poor adapting. Of course Tapatalk helps a lot as well. That means I'll be a little more active than forecasted :)

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eridanus on May 15th, 2013, 7:13 am

As I will be going on a brief half-week holiday from tomorrow to monday, I will be spending today packing. Any free time I can squeeze out may be used to catch up to PMs and reply to posts (if I can make it out in time).

I will be still have access to Miz through my phone, but I won't be able to do proper replies or post/thread editing (since Tapatalk doesn't allow that apparently, nor allow to post with boxcodes), so anything I can do during that period is probably limited to random OOC posts and PM replies.

Cheers!

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eridanus on May 31st, 2013, 8:43 am

Just a brief update:

My internet was somehow cut off/disrupted unceremoniously for the past week and I have only recently got it back (so much for "first world internet/wifi"). Finals are coming, both in terms of exams and projects.

I will attempt to address any stacked up concerns in time to come, but that's it from me for now.

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eridanus on July 5th, 2013, 1:55 pm

I'll resume normal activity when August arrives! (and looking forward to home sweet home)

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous