Konichiwa!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Konichiwa!

Postby Savra Catul on May 18th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Greetings, mizaharians! This is a teen girl who gets to hear a lot of the phrase "You're weird" (although she usually takes it as a compliment). RPG, both play-by-post and MMO, has become a fairly new part of her life. She has visited Mizahar before and read quite a bit of the lore before signing up. And from here on she is going to write OOC posts in first-person form because this is exhausting.

Ok, so I'm supposed to tell you about myself? *immediately forgets who I am* Nah, but I would describe myself as a major otaku* and probably a wapanese**. When you look at me you might think that I'm a tomboy, but I don't do sports (except for badminton), shoujo*** is my drug and I use the word kawaii**** a bit too much. I'm also a great fan of various mythologies and writing stories, so Mizahar seems like a good place to practice my creativity :)
My head is currently a bit empty on ideas, so don't expect any post-mania :P

*Otaku = anime geek
**Wapanese = Wannabe Japanese
***Shoujo = a type of anime mostly directed at young girls
****Kawaii = cute
Last edited by Savra Catul on May 23rd, 2013, 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savra Catul
Player

Words: 1190
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 9:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Konichiwa!

Postby Kallian Windrunner on May 18th, 2013, 9:19 pm

Hiya! c: I'm new too!

OOCly, I just graduated college with a major in East Asian Studies, with a focus on Japanese. If you want some language help, I'll be around.

ICly, if you're ever in Cyphrus, I think it'd be neat to do a thread together!
Kallian Windrunner
Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 27928
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 2:33 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Konichiwa!

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 19th, 2013, 1:54 am

'lo and welcome,

Kelvics are so popular but I don't see bird ones often, interesting choice! I went through an obsessive shoujo stage myself, thankfully it died down after I read nearly every completed series I could get my hands on :D Glad to have you here and happy writing.

P.S. Your signature is way to big as per the sig guidelines. If you'd like I can resize it for you :)
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Konichiwa!

Postby Savra Catul on May 21st, 2013, 10:55 am

Sosicly Magnolia wrote:Your signature is way to big as per the sig guidelines. If you'd like I can resize it for you :)

Thank you, if you would please help me fix it I'd be very grateful. Internet has been down the whole weekend so I haven't had an opportunity to resize it myself.

Kallian Windrunner wrote:ICly, if you're ever in Cyphrus, I think it'd be neat to do a thread together!

That would be great! I was thinking of having Savra travel around Mizahar for a bit since her "job" is quite flexible.
Savra Catul
Player

Character sheet

Konichiwa!

Postby Jh'eon on May 21st, 2013, 3:16 pm

That was a pic not a sig...otherwise it would be on all your posts.

Anyway welcome from a Charoda (really underplayed race) and hope you enjoy your time. :)
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Konichiwa!

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 21st, 2013, 8:20 pm

I seen after words that it wasn't even your signature! My phone is just odd viewing. My apologies, but here is the picture resized for if you did wish to use it!

http://i.imgur.com/c2Z93e5.png
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Konichiwa!

Postby Grey Creature on May 24th, 2013, 2:40 am

Hi! Grey here! I'm very new, too. Would you mind figuring this stuff out together?
Grey Creature
Player

Words: 1578
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 2:12 am
Character sheet

Konichiwa!

Postby Savra Catul on May 24th, 2013, 6:54 am

Grey Creature wrote:Hi! Grey here! I'm very new, too. Would you mind figuring this stuff out together?

Sure, have you written a character sheet yet? :)

Savra Catul
Player

Character sheet