[Elaine Spade, Eida] The Silence in the flora.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Elaine Spade, Eida, Blooming] The Silence in the flora.

Postby Evalin on May 24th, 2013, 5:36 pm

SO I could not resist. As soon as I hear "evil" I find my interest piqued :). So I present you with my Scrap on Evil. That sparked a really interesting discussion on the topic of evil, and I think it flows well with what Fallacy is saying :)
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elaine Spade on May 24th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Fallacy: Hmm... You gave me a great insight about it. You are right. And I know I can't question any patient. My job is to help him/her. But still I have to... Why did he/she do what he/she did? What did he/she feel? I MAKE him/her to question himself/herself. And somehow we can't judge people we can't NOT make opinion about a person. We ignore it but we still have the opinion. Of course you have to bury that opinion. But still it's there.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm saying I don't wanna judge and I just did on that post. But you went into the topic EVIL! I didn't read Eva's link yet since it 10:30 pm so excuse me I'll read it tomorrow certainly! :D But I wanted to answer that. Evil or Good. This is one of the human "system". And as I said before most human see things as it bad or good. I also have that nature as I have grown up in that way. Everyone will have inside of him/her although it's the person own decision if he/she wants to change it. I'm about it but sometimes I forget about myself. Maybe because my parents' educated me that way and that isn't an easy fight. As I said my mind was messy yesterday I'll rewrite that with clearer and I try to think in different ways about it.

I'll shall also write about education and parents. It's an interesting thing too and I was at a psychologist because of my parents... No I don't hate them.

About the writing, don't worry about it... my writing isn't the best either... No, really! xD Thanks for answering there and giving me your opinion that's why I like YOU guys to give your opinion to learn from each other.

Eva: I shall read it and I'll do tomorrow. Thank you for the link
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Eida on June 28th, 2013, 7:36 am

Okay I just... I just *headdesk* This came up on chat today. I lost my connection with Elaine's concept, character. I'm freaking lost.That's a terrible feeling because months ago I was so happy that YES I KNOW HER AND HER OTHERSELF NOW... Now I played and I just... didn't know. Not about her true and not even about her otherself. Waaaa I hate this.

SO EVERYONE! Who I promised to open a new thread or is in a thread, I didn't forget and I will do it, but I might be slow and only respond where I can. But July is big so I will find the bond again.(hopefully)

I'll play with Eida and Lucy more a bit now then. With Eida I'm superexcited anyway, and thanks to Gossamer(Thank You! ^^) my plot is going well! :)
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eida on August 23rd, 2013, 7:26 pm

Okay there will be silly questions but those who are currently working I would have questions.

At the moment I'm at high school, I'm in biology class and I only have two years left. These two years are important to move futher to university. ( or other schools.) At the moment I have a few idea where to go: Psychiatrist, Neonatal surgeon or psychologist and now somehow I was thinking about Musical actress. >.> Don't know I'm quite confuse what to choose or where to go because I'm really interested in all of them. I think if I would search or think more I would have more but that's another story.

Do you guys work as you wanted? Did you have a lot DIFFERENT jobs ideas too? How did you choose? Are you still learning and only work for the money at the moment?

And if you have any futher idea you want to share I would really welcome it. It's just I'm not sure now what I REALLY want to do because I can't be all of them at once.

Thanks!
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous