Open A little adventure

Santhien gets his first taste of Ravok and explores the docks.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A little adventure

Postby Verilian on June 5th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Thread Award

Santhien Sel'Thya

Thread grade withheld. Please pay your seasonal living expenses for Winter 512, then send me a PM. Once this is done, I will give you your award.

Noaru

• +1 Materialization

Lores: Lore of Yahal, Lore of Santhien Sel'Thya, Santhen is a Benshira from Eyktol, Delos the Pycon

Delos

No graded awarded. If this PC unretires, feel free to PM me and I will grade your part of the thread.

You Question My Logic? :
Noaru - I only awarded you one point in Materialization even though I believe you were materialized the entire time. You never mentioned the skill again, however, so I only awarded one point. To get more you would have needed to mention maintaining your materialized form and stuff like that.

Notes: Noaru, I just wanted to point out, in case you weren't aware, that materialization doesn't actually make you solid. When you shake someones hand, it would be like they are grasping air.. painfully cold air. Anyway, it's a shame your thread partners vanished on you. I'm not sure where this thread was going, but it looked like it was about to get interesting.

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous