Closed Careless whisper [Elaine Spade]

You are never really alone here, someone is always there

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Careless whisper [Elaine Spade]

Postby Amelia Cross on March 10th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Even Amelia could see that the girl was breathless, or powerless? Something in her was almost pathetic, but the determination was so big that Amelia even smiled when she saw the spirit push the cards off. It was quite enough and now Amelia could continue to bout satisfy her own curiosity and help the lost soul. You could say that she was even doing good, maybe, in some way…some distant and forgotten way.

The black haired girl leaned closer to the cards, the decks of swords. When Amelia flipped the card, she couldn’t help but have the corners of her lips drop, the cards was none other than the ‘ten of swords’ it was a painful card, it stood for tears and sorrow. Amelia couldn’t really imagine what kind of torture had she went through, if one had chosen to stay and not to move on…the pain must have been torturous. ”the card, ten of swords is full of pain” she stated while tapping her finger against the card that held the illustration of a man, pierced by ten swords. ”your life stole away physical pain, but left you emotions you are forced to deal with, it will get better as the rightfully lost return, but it won’t be quite what you expect…what was yours and lost….won’t be your family, it will be knowledge as said by the Magician, your family never left you…they are always near” Amelia said with a sense of sadness in her own voice.

Before Amelia continued, Elaine proposed a question and she was left a bit clueless at first ”the one I knew, was a spoiled young boy…he had everything and I had nothing…but I remember liking him a lot” she confessed a bit unwillingly, before moving on to the next question ”my parents…aren’t together, they are at war with each other, we aren’t a family even when I’m with them, we left Zeltiva because my father is here, he follows Rhysol as part of the Sun and my mother is a follower of light and knowledge in Syliras…I’m not actually helping you…am I? just like you I’m cherishing knowledge and satisfying curiosity of your kind…” she probably sounded rude, so soon she decided to correct herself ”but if you’d say, at the end, I was able to help you even the slightest bit…I’d be glad…””to have helped a wondering and lost soul find it’s way”

Amelia Cross
I Have More Than One Mask

Words: 519985
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Elaine Spade on March 22nd, 2013, 2:26 pm

Elaine wanted to this to be stopped. She stood up and turned around from Amelia. She walked some steps then looked back at her. She didn't know what she felt for her now. She became invisible and only her voice could be heared. She whispered to her.

~I listenned too much... It's enough I go away from here you won... Just le me be in peace. I don't know anything, mortal... You lied or not... we will see. But hope to not see you again.

She said it in so cold voice tone. She wanted to awsner to her. The Silent Lady didn't know if she should said or not. It was enough for night. But at least maybe she got some information which maybe not true. But she was a human, she couldn't exactly thank her. It was against her. She was thinking for minutes and whispered her again. Her cold voice didn't change however.

~You told me some information which either true or not. Deal with it mortal. That's all I can give you and I gave you too much knowledge about me. Try to avoid me. Next time I won't be so kind, little fortuneteller.~

Elaine's voice echoed in the canals. She went forward to somewhere else. The night didn't end but there wasn't much time for the morning. She had to hide somewhere alone to rest and clear her thoughts. Another human could confuse her. But she won't let it again, next time she will be preparead. Next time she will take advantage of her pride.
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Amelia Cross on May 17th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Amelia was just there, she was confused and lost in her own thoughts. Her black eyes piercing the direction where the ghost had disappeared, but not paying that much attention to the girl anymore. Now, it was more of her own thoughts, about her life and family. The ghost didn’t seem to be interested in her anyway. Amelia had done everything she wanted, if nothing helps, then nothing helps.

But surprisingly, the voice, the voice of this spirit came out and spoke. The voice was cold, like the winter of Silyras, up in the mountains. It was almost dangerous, not at all like the voice that came to speak just moments before. This change of attitude frightened Amelia, and so, she began to shake again. Her pale fingers reaching to the deck of cards to pull it together. Not daring to answer.

Another pause, that was interrupted by only the shuffling of cards. And then came the cold voice of Elaine again. This however, seemed to be a thread more than anything. She felt horrified. The voice began sounding distant, but still cold. Amelia got up and began to quickly make her way to her home, at the boarding house. Throughout the little time she spent getting there, Amelia felt as if she was haunted by the words. And even when she was in her own room, she could not manage to get the voice out. It was certain, for a few more days, the fright and curiosity of spirits will not leave the fortunetellers mind.

oocsorry it toke me so long, and sorry its short, I do hope its fine for the closing post

Amelia Cross
I Have More Than One Mask

Words: 519985
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Verilian on June 13th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Thread Award

Amelia Cross

• +1 Socialization
  • +1 Spiritism
  • +3 Fortune Telling

Lores: Meeting a Ghost for the First Time, Being Possessed by a Ghost,

Elaine Spade

• +2 Possession
  • +2 Soulmist Projection
  • +1 Intimidation

Lores: What the Storytellers say about Ghosts, Possessing to the Limit

You Question My Logic? :
So I couldn't really award a whole lot here. The things you guys did in thread were not all that hard, in relation to your skill level, and since Amelia didn't actually resist the possession, it wasn't really that hard either, though it was still draining. Elaine did get a point for intimidation, because she intimidated Amelia while possessing her. If there are any questions, feel free to PM me.

Notes: Interesting thread, and at points a bit confusing, but overall good job, and keep writing!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous