[Training] What You Have Given Me (Miharu)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Siiri on May 28th, 2010, 10:36 pm

“Would you?” Siiri said, following her bondmate's cue and turning so as to let the girl have easy reach of the remaining braids. Miharu's efforts were careful and gentle, tugging with just enough force to loosen them and not cause her undue pain. The soft pulling sensation felt soothing and Siiri relaxed to it, leaning back against the tub and closing her eyes as the girl worked on her copper-red locks for a while. She could feel the Kelvic's joy though their bond, her happiness at doing something for her, at just being with her. It was a stark contrast to the girl's disposition when they first met days ago.

Had it only been days ago?

Now bonded, Siiri felt as if she'd known Miharu her whole life. Briefly, she wondered how it must feel for the girl now. From how she understood it, it was almost a biological need for Kelvics to be bonded. It wasn't as strong for her as it was for the girl but she still felt some of Miharu's emotions bleeding off to her through their connection. There was trust and love, respect and deference. The feelings she sensed from the girl were simple and pure, almost childlike, that she gave herself fully to their bond, to basked in wonderment at the emotions radiating from Miharu.

Eyes still closed, mind already wandering, Siiri did not realize she was letting out little moans of pleasure feeling as she allowed each emotion to run through her. A slight smile had crept up to her lips. Unconsciously, one of her hands had reached out and began to caress Miharu's thigh, her nails running against the girl's soft skin. Her fingers' movements shifted in time with the soft tugging on her hair.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on June 10th, 2010, 3:29 am

Miharu began her work on Siiri's hair, gently tugging out the braids and combing her fingers through the blood-red locks. Within a few minutes she'd maneuvered her bondmate around with careful nudges until Siiri was comfortably situated between the wolf-girl's knees, leaning back with Miharu's pale legs curled on either side of her.

She could sense the Myrian's pleasure through the bond, and the little moans she gave only reinforced that. When she felt the soft caress of calloused fingers against her thigh, she gave her own little growl of pleasure and nuzzled her nose between Siiri's shoulderblades. "I didn't know your hair was so long," she chuckled, gathering the loose strands in both hands and guiding her head back so she could soak it in the jasmine-scented bath water. "Is there soap? I can wash it if there is," she said, chin resting on Siiri's shoulder and her breath brushing against her ear.

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips
And teeth sinking into heart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Words: 165248
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2010, 7:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on June 10th, 2010, 2:52 pm

Miharu's ministrations felt soothing to Siiri, the gently tugging of the girl's fingers through her hair – combined with the effects of the hot bath – was oddly relaxing. The tenseness fled from the Myrian's limbs, her knotted muscles unwinding. The pleasure from serving her bondmate bleeding off the Kelvic only sped things along. When the girl leaned forward to whisper in her ear, her breath, normally warm in any other condition, slid like a cool wind on Siiri's ear, sending electricity coursing from the base of her skull down through her spine.

It felt good.

The sensation caused Siiri's skin to pucker up, like that of a plucked chicken. She shivered slightly, only to feel the girl's breasts rub against her back at the movement. Now that made her feel warm all over, warmer than the water even. She imagined herself pretty flushed. There was something about the setting and their respective positions that... wait... Hadn't the girl ask ed her a question? Siiri tried to recall as she struggled through the euphoric haze brought about by the contact. Something about soap, wasn't it? Washing her hair? Yes...

“There is,” she breathed, her chest heaving. She waved her hand vaguely at the side wall, at the many protruding soap dishes set on them. She wasn't really sure if there were any soap in them however. But her brief gesture only caused more friction between their bodies and she acutely felt the contours of Miharu's form as it pressed and rubbed against hers. Siiri closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. The setting was too overwhelming, the scent of the bath too overpowering, and the presence of Miharu in her psyche was too... what?

...right.

“I have a better idea,” Siiri murmured, turning around and straddling the surprised girl, not giving her a chance to move or draw away. She was breathing heavily again, deeply, but she didn't notice. Inching forward on her knees, half her torso out of the tub now, water running in rivulets down the the exposed part of her body, her emerald eyes locked with Miharu's amber ones. They seemed ever so large. Was there yearning in them? She knew there was in hers. She drew forward, like a tiger stalking – fearless, aggressive, without hesitation. One hand came forward and nested on the girl's neck, just above the collarbone. The touch was not threatening but caressing. Her fingertips ran light patterns on the the girl's skin, tracing her veins, following the pulse as it seemed to pick up speed.

“You can tell me to stop,” Siiri whispered, ever more closer until her face was only a few inches away from Miharu's. Her voice was hoarse. Her eyes never left her bondmate's. Searching. Waiting.

One second passed.

And another.

Time stopped...

...and Siiri's lips found Miharu's.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on June 10th, 2010, 6:55 pm

Miharu was so tied up in the bond they were sharing that when Siiri turned and straddled her, putting a hand to her throat, she didn't even suspect any danger - no, she was in Siiri's heart, and knew she had nothing to fear from her at the moment. Not that she would have fought her if she had turned on her; she was in too deep now, would have let Siiri beat her senseless if it was what she needed.

But that wasn't what Siiri needed right now.

Her bondmate's arousal flooded the bond between them, and golden eyes widened as she saw the yearning reflected in her Siiri's emerald gaze. She'd never felt anything like it, had never been touched by lust or need. Miharu had yet to experience her first heat, and besides that she was more wolf than human - she quite simply hadn't understood lust, want, arousal for the sake of pleasure. She only knew copulation, not loving.

But the bond allowed her to not only sense Siiri's needs, but to mirror them as well. And so her own body puckered and flushed as she realized what her bondmate meant to do. When dark fingers caressed her pale throat, her own pulse jumped and hammered as her stomach fluttered and dropped. She felt dizzy for a moment, black pupils dilating enough to overtake the gold in her eyes - but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just completely unfamiliar. She didn't know what to do, how to react, and so she just froze, a rabbit beneath the gaze of a tiger, as Siiri's head dipped lower.

There was a split second's pause when Siiri's lips met hers, and she didn't know what to do. And then something clicked into place - a memory, perhaps, of what it'd been like between her father and his bondmate when Miharu had been just a pup. Or perhaps the last thread of the rope between them connected and showed her what it all meant. Or maybe, just maybe, she discovered something about herself in that moment, and found something that she wanted as well.

That split second was all it took.

Her lips moved against Siiri's and opened with a sigh, tongue flickering out to trace the line of her bottom lip. Pale fingers drifted up of their own accord and cradled the other woman's breasts. Soft, uncalloused thumbs grazed dark nipples even as Miharu sighed again, reading Siiri's needs through the bond, what she liked, how her touch affected her, all of which she did by instinct - for she'd abandoned herself completely to the moment, and found a satisfaction in that submission unlike any she'd ever known, not even that glorious moment when Siiri had accepted her bond. This was what she was made for, what every Kelvic alive had been created for: to give themselves fully to the pleasure of their bondmate, whether that meant guarding their back or sharing their bed. And that happiness and joy echoed back through the bond, let Siiri know that she wanted this as clearly as her lips and hands ever could.

Tearing it all apart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on June 13th, 2010, 7:42 am

It was so different, to be in the throes of passion with someone you were bonded with. You not only felt your own yearning for the other person, you also felt theirs for you. Arousal you felt from touching them, caressing them, just being in contact with them, was multiplied by the same sensation they felt for you. It was a cascade of sweet pleasure and burning desire, an influx of sensory impulses that joined the flow of your own. Siiri found this out as soon as her lips touched her bondmate's. Her whole being was flooded by the emotions she stirred from Miharu, from the sensations her action just evoked.

They were both joined in each other's pleasure. But Siiri wanted more.

As their passion built up, the Myrian welcomed the girl's tongue on her lips, only to lure it inside with her own as she pressed herself tighter against her. Even Miharu's taste was different than those she had shared her bed with before – man or woman. She wasn't sure if it was because of the girl's race or not; she really did not care, for the girl felt good. She basked in the feeling shared between them. She reveled in it.

If asked several days before if she would ever picture herself in such a situation with her bondmate like they were in now, Siiri would have scoffed at the idea. Miharu was not Myrian, why would she even approach the girl in such a way, Siiri would probably say. She would be useful as a scout for their fang, nothing else. She was attracted to the girl's form, sure, and it's probably the first time Siiri looked at the body of a human woman and not thinking how it tasted like for eating, but she would never have imagined sharing a kiss with the girl. And then their bond was realized and Siiri discovered a connection so unlike anything she's ever had with anyone, and now she could not imagine not giving her whole self to this wolf girl who may be imperfect in things Myrian but such a treasure for her at a very personal level.

As their liplocking intensified, Siiri felt Miharu's soft hands reach up to cup her ample breasts, caressing and tweaking, pinching and squeezing her in the most passionately maddening way. The girl must be picking up from her wants and acting out on them. True enough, the touch only heightened Siiri's arousal – so much so that she gave a love bite on Miharu's lower lip. She drew blood without realizing it but she still took in the taste of the girl, the coppery flavor of the warm liquid feeding her hunger for more.

She may be picking up stray thoughts and images of bondmate's desires, but Miharu was still timid in her ministrations. Siiri realized the girl had no idea yet what it meant to be a woman; she only knew how to be a wolf. Drawing the girl up and out the tub and over at the elevated space that held the tub in place, Siiri lowered Miharu onto it in a prone position, pinning the girl's arms by the wrist. When she lowered herself down to press against the girl's body, she did not meet her seeking lips, settling instead to give playful nips at her ear and eventually down her neck. One hand left the arm it trapped and explored the girl's alabaster body, often teasing her at parts she knew were very sensitive, eliciting moans and gasps of pleasure from the Kelvic.

Miharu may not know what it felt like to be a woman yet, but Siiri intended to show her.

And she did.

OOCMiharu - Shall we wrap this up and leave the rest of what happens to the fanboys' (and girls? O.o) imaginations? You can have the last post. ^^
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on June 13th, 2010, 11:45 pm

Perhaps there were some among the Myrians who would see submission as weakness. But, just this once, Miharu didn't think her bondmate would mind.

When she found herself laid out against the wood of the bathhouse floor, jasmine flowers clinging to skin as white as their petals, the wolf-girl found out just how human she could be. Her body responded as any woman's would under the attention of her lover, and there wasn't another around who would have savored the blood-tinged kiss as well as she.

And so Miharu learned - every lesson Siiri had to give, and the gods forbid anyone passed by the little shack behind the barracks, for there could be no question what transpired inside those four close walls. Growls of pleasure, moans and whispered promises of loyalty and love, guttural howls of satisfaction and need. It went on and on - after all, wolves were known best for their stamina, and Siiri herself was no weakling.

Their bond was strengthened three-fold, ten-fold, and by the end of it there was no question: Miharu belonged to Siiri of the Snapping Jaws.

END!

Tearing it all apart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Cayenne on July 2nd, 2010, 11:14 pm

Holy (hot!) damn. That was an excellent thread - it was engaging, from start to finish, and I know I definitely learned a lot. Excellent writing and characterization. I love the way both of you come across, and watching the bond grow is just such a heartwarming feeling.

I hereby award the following:

Siiri
Weaponry: Greatsword - 2 XP
Tactics - 1 XP
Teaching - 4 XP
Dagger - 1 XP
Unarmed Combat - 3 XP
Wrestling - 4 XP
Leadership - 1 XP
Herbalism - 1 XP
Seduction - 2 XP
Lore - Major Killing Points of a Humanoid Body