New here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 2:40 am

Hey guys. I'm new and if you could give me suggestions or tips that would be great. I still am a bit shakey about what this all is, but I hope to get to know all about it soon!
Thanks so much!!
Hey everyone! I'm new here and would love if you PM'd me and helped me out a bit! Thanks!
Arieli Malink
Player

Words: 11279
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 2:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

New here!

Postby Annalisa Marin on June 25th, 2013, 2:53 am

Hello there and welcome to Mizahar! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.

Anyway, in the vein of helping you out you might want to look at the starting PM you received as it possesses all kinds of useful links in navigating around the lore. The learning curve can be a little challenging at first but it gets waaay easier.

You will also need to change your username as you username needs to be your character's actual name.

After you look over the lore and if you still have questions after that then stop by chat for some quick answers, we can get you squared away.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 3:19 am

Okay! Thanks! I made my character guide thingy and posted it. I hope to start soon and I am reading all the starter things now!!
Hey everyone! I'm new here and would love if you PM'd me and helped me out a bit! Thanks!
Arieli Malink
Player

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Shausha on June 25th, 2013, 6:26 pm

yarrrrr
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anna! *tackle glomp!*

Welcome Arieli! I like your name ^.^

My personal suggestion for getting used to Miz is to take a little time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste both OOC and IC!

Like Anna said, there are usually a bunch of people in chat that are able and willing to help you out! Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome again!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Thanks! I've gone to Chat a few times, but I've not had any luck with finding anybody on! But I posted my character form and am waiting for it to be 'accepted '

Thanks a bunch!
Arieli Malink
Player

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 7:04 pm

It doesent need to be accepted. You can RP after making a CS. But if a mod post in your CS with an Intervention then you cannot post until its been cleared.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 7:06 pm

Oh. I thought it did. Well it's been up for about maybe 3/4ths of a day. So you think I can post in an Rp now?
Arieli Malink
Player

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Im sure you can. Just be sure not to post if you have an intervention.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

New here!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 7:15 pm

I am the unfortunate victim of an intervention. :(
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Okay. well thanks!

And I'm sorry, Did you fix it?
Arieli Malink
Player

Character sheet

Next