Shausha's Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Shausha's Scrapbook

Postby Elysium on July 13th, 2013, 9:56 pm

It may bother you Draven, but the same rules would apply if you were inside someone's home.

You follow the rules, conduct yourself respectfully and there aren't any problems.
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Shausha's Scrapbook

Postby Draven on July 13th, 2013, 11:04 pm

I doesn't bother me, it was a mere observation: us being used to being treated as customers, not as guests, and that being the reason for some people not liking Mizahar.
... The whole Miz is a house, not a hotel thing :)

But I'll keep my mouth shut now, since this is still Shausha's scrapbook, and not mine... and I'm not that keen on Hijacking hers.
Draven
Player

Words: 27806
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 4:08 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Shausha's Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 24th, 2013, 10:15 pm

i am sorry that I missed you leaving Shaush. I wish I could have been able to thread with you. (Wow this feels like a funeral).

your creations will stick with me and I'll probably never change my signature because of its greatness. I give you all the hope and luck in your future endeavors. And while I have my opinions and such for Mizahar. I feel this is more a goodbye post than an opinion post.

Lots of love, luck, and laughs
~Jammy
Jesslyn Skyglow
Remember the good times, and never forget.

Words: 127365
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2013, 4:00 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous