Solo [Nettle District] Dual Terror

If you see a white mask in the alleyways, Keep away.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Nettle District] Dual Terror

Postby Simon Oracle on July 18th, 2013, 6:56 am

1st of Summer, 513A.V. - 20th Bell

I was a dark night is Syliras. The summer’s sun has long dropped below the land, hiding his radiant light from the castle of Syliras. Instead, through the dark grey clouds that covered the sky was forever glowing moon, barely making itself visible through the thick haze. The sound of the wind howled as it blew over the city and its forest. The wind swept across the trees, over the castle walls and into the nettle district where it found its way into a dark alleyway, ruffling the cloak of a young man who sat behind a crate. The young man held a mask within his fingertips, waving it slightly as he sat and watched from behind the wooded crate he was using as a hiding place. The young man wore a black cloak that melded well in the darkness, a grey shirt that was the only bright piece of clothing on him, as well as black pants and shoes to match his cloak. The mask that the young man held within his fingertips was a plain white theatre mask with two red painted lines from the eyes down, symbolising the red tears of the fallen. With his back up against the stone wall of the alley, he stayed vigilant, waiting for someone to enter his domain of darkness.

The young man was named Simon Oracle, the son of Jacob and Alice Oracle. He’s young man with hazel golden brown hair, pale skin and noticeable bags under his light blue eyes. His face was currently voided of emotion. However, he felt within himself great anticipation. His night’s objective was to illicit terror from an individual to satisfy his sick desire of causing fear and terror. It’s an addiction that he won’t be giving up anything soon. The streets were practically empty, only a few people in pairs walked the main street. However, what Simon needed was an individual without company to walk down into his alley that has dead end’s no matter where you walked, with the exception of the exit. Simon waited patiently when alas someone walked right into his trap. At first, a man with short blonde hair that fell over his brows walked in. He wore plain clothing both in style and in colour. The main colour the man wore was brown, with an occasional white here and there. The man walked in Simon’s alleyway, completely alone. He took seven steps that echoed into the darkness. Simon, who was behind a crate, pulled the clock’s hood over his head and curled up into a ball, making his body take up less space to avoid being spotted. His pale skin has been covered by the dark cloth of the cloak and his hazel hair has been hidden from prying eyes. However, the only think that could be seen, should someone look close enough, were his light blue eyes. Simon had melded into the darkness. The man took a few more steps before directing his attention behind himself. Simon saw this action, and was somewhat confused as to why he did it. However, the purpose was made clear when the man beckoned and a woman whit light brown hair walked out from the corner.

“Come on Silvia! No need to be afraid of the dark, nothing is there” the man coaxed the woman, whose name was Silvia.
“I don’t know Craig… Why do we have to take this direction for?” the woman was said to the man named Craig.
“It’s a shortcut to where we are going.”

The woman named Silvia had a worried look upon her face. This was a bright beacon for Simon’s desire of another one’s scream. This was perfect for Simon. A person who's worried is a perfect target.

Something always lurks in the darkness...
Simon Oracle
The man under your bed.

Words: 10456
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Nettle District] Dual Terror

Postby Radiant on July 18th, 2013, 7:24 am

OOCThis thread has been Radiation-jacked! With Simon's consent of course. :D

As the couple walked into the alley, unknowingly being watched by the man with the white mask... another couple of eyes was also watching, not at the couple, but at the masked man. These clay-like eyes belonged to a rat, not just any rat, he's The Street Rat, information broker extraordinaire of Syliras. The rat-shaped Pycon then scurried towards the man, fast stealthy feet moving with barely any audible sounds.

The Pycon then stealthily and quickly climbed up from the Simon's feet to his body and finally nestling at his shoulder. "Well well, what might we have here? What's so interesting about those two, eh... Simon?" He talked to Simon as if he was an old friend, The Rat was confident this kind of shady man had heard of him before "The name's Rat, Street Rat" but he introduced himself just in case. The Rat spoke with a low voice so it could only be heard by Simon. "Now don't be surprised, I know your name, I know everything that's going on here actually! Haha!"

OOCFeel free to control the Rat! You don't have to wait for my reply, Simon. Just continue, I will pop in again if I have something else for you... Mwa ha h-... I mean... Hehehe~
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)