[Riverfall AS - Jerrico] Xperience Your Life

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Jerrico on June 27th, 2010, 10:51 pm

There are no mistakes- only experiences, and what we do with them.

Page Will Be Updated and Checked Frequently

Notes/Forward;

I'd offer a spare chair and a cool drink while we sit back and shoot the breeze, but I know you all have amazing stories to write so I won't hold you up much.

Drop by and request threads and moderation to your hearts content. Let me know if XP needs to be awarded or similarly, lore. Naturally everyone is going to have a question, or ten, now and again but questions are awesome; hit me up here or on my IM if one pops into existence. And don't be afraid to chuck pocket change at me to remind me of anything that needs doing either.

EDIT:

I've really been trying to avoid adding this but it's getting to the point where not notifying people is unfair to them. My two summer jobs are completely mental both work and time wise. So here's what I can promise-

You can expect regular posts anywhere between Tuesday-Friday of each week. Saturdays have a possibility of light posting to isolated replies. Sunday and Monday are looking boring and dull, so most likely no posting unless I tell you I'll have something up by then.

The good news is I'm sure my schedule will clear up when the RL summer season is over. Until then I'm sticking to the above outline as best as humanly possible.

XP and other miscellaneous Awards:
LinkPlayer(s)Status
Face to Face with Darkness Kavala and Hatot
Fin
Long Days and NightsKavala and Hatot
Fin
When the Grass SlumbersAgony, Perish, Ruin, Senre
Pending

Moderated Threads
LinkPlayer(s)Status
Drawn TogetherOrion/Mod
On Going
Night of The Red DawnAgony, Perish, Ruin
On Going

List of PC's With Posts To Come:
    Wing
Last edited by Jerrico on July 22nd, 2010, 4:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jerrico
Retired Staff

Words: 8580
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2010, 4:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Kavala on June 27th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Yea first post! When you get time, how about some XP here? Thanks ahead of time.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post27416.html
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Wing on July 6th, 2010, 1:55 am

Hiya.. so.. I was wondering if you might be interested in modding a thread for me. I posted a while back at the gates, talked my way into the city, then my computer went to crap and that post was way back on the 4th day of Spring. Being officially summer now, I've got a pretty big gap to fill with flashbacks if you could help me. Let me know.

Thanks!
I want what I cannot have.. and it is agony.
Wing
Player

Words: 37851
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2010, 11:18 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Hatot on July 17th, 2010, 4:12 am

When you get the time, if you would be so kind as to toss Kav and I some awardage?

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic3391.html

Thank you in advance

Please, do not upset me. I would hate to unintentionally rip your throat out in a fit of rage.
Hatot
The Edge Walker

Words: 301214
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2010, 8:12 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)