Open Drawing in the Market

Vyktoria does what she does best, draw. Hoping to meet someone interesting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 5:28 am

Yuri enters the inn and holds the door for Vyktoria. "After you, please I insist." Yuri says. "Excuse me please Barkeep, could you please get my friend here something cold, and for me just some water, mixed with Orange Juice, thanks." Yuri requests.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 5:36 am

Vyktoria enters the inn and sits at an open table and waits for the drinks.
"So, what brings you to Zeltiva?"
Vyktoria smiles politely. Hoping she's not being to forward, she sits back in her seat.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Words: 8909
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Malus Tidalwave on August 19th, 2013, 6:10 am

Guitar playing :
Think of this as the song he is playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQJjgAMDL8

Plucking on the strings of his guitar, Malus weaved together from the notes in the air a rich and lively melody. A small crowed formed around him as he played, Nea infront of him performing a simple yet elegant dance in rhythm to the guitar. A few coins littered the ground as people tossed them into a small case that they had procured earlier which already had several coins within. The duo had taken up performing in the market area a few days before, deciding to use thier skills to make some coin, and to have some fun while they do. It wao still early in the morning, so the market hadn't quite filled yet, however their performance near the center was bound to attract more people.

Malus stood near a pillar, wearing only his pants and sandals, his tanned skin exposed and with a light sheen from the glare of the morning sun. His face bore a look of joy, reflecting how much he enjoyed playing which translated into his music adding life to the melody. Nea was similarly clad, with the exception of a tight halter top. Her eyes were closed as she danced to the music, and one could tell that she too enjoyed the exercise.

The pair performed for the onlooking crowed, hoping to make a few mizhas, and who knows what else.
Malus Tidalwave
Player

Words: 30641
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 4:50 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 8:06 am

"Well, to be honest I had hoped to come to Zeltiva to get employed by someone... I am a Mercenary after all, but not your typical smash everything in hope to get paid Merc, I like to think of myself as a chivalrous and honest Mercenary, who is willing to do anything to get paid - no matter how mundane the job. Any jobs which require my hurting someone, or Dira forbid kill someone, there has to be a very good reason..." Yuri replies. "I hope this doesn't affect your judgment of me, that's enough about me, what about you? Tell me your story." Yuri asks and hopes he isn't being too forward.

*The drinks arrive whilst Yuri is talking*
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 6:17 pm

"No, of course not. Sometimes you just can't save people, especially if they've killed and harmed people. I believe they deserve it."
Vyktoria takes a drink, then chuckles softly.
"My story's not that interesting. My parents were killed when I was younger and I had to learn things on my own. I've done some bad things...but I realized I was being used. So I'm trying to start over."
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 10:59 pm

"That is an admirable goal." Yuri calmly states before picking up his drink. "I think that being in Zeltiva is a good influence on many people, myself included, I have always wanted to learn how to draw or paint and thought that coming to Zeltiva would help me achieve this, I noticed that you had a sketchbook when we bumped into each other, do you draw?" Yuri asks...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 19th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Vyktoria smiles when her sketchbook is mentioned.
"Yes, I do. I love it. Would you like to see some?" She slowly pulls out her book and sets it on the table. Opening it to a random page, she gently pushes across the table.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 19th, 2013, 11:25 pm

"This is an excellent drawing, you are really talented." Yuri says with a look of admiration on his face. "I hope I am not being too forward, but could you please teach me how to draw as you do, please?" Yuri asks...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 1:40 am

Vyktoria blushes slightly at the compliment.
"T-thank you. Sure. I can try to teach you. I don't how good of a teacher I'll be, but I'll try."
Vyktoria smiles slightly.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 2:06 am

"Thank you Vyktoria, I really appreciate this." Yuri replies. "When do you think we could start?"
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext