Open Drawing in the Market

Vyktoria does what she does best, draw. Hoping to meet someone interesting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 4:15 am

"Yes, the Jamoura did get away, and I swore that day that I would help any person - regardless of race - who was in difficulty, I never looked back, and have not regretted my decision to this day." Yuri calmly states as he lowers his shirt and returns Vyktoria's smile.

"You are one of the Kelvic? I have always admired the Kelvics and have often wondered what it would be like to meet one of them, for all my travels I never seemed to meet a Kelvic, although I don't know why..." Yuri states as he notices Vyktoria's hair and her eyes. "I like you eyes, they have a nice ambiance and colour." Yuri compliments Vyktoria...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Malus Tidalwave on August 20th, 2013, 4:16 am

Malus ended the tune on a somber note, letting it linger in the air, fading away like the dawn of an early morning. Opening his eyes, he let go of the guitar body, holding it only by the neck. Nea stopped her dancing on a graceful manner, legs entwined and arms outstretched over her head which was tilted back, facing the open sky.

The two stood up straight and bowed slightly as the onlookers clapped at their performance, many throwing coins on to the floor in front of them. "Thank you! Thank you for you're genorsity!" Malus addressed the crowed in common as Nea picked up the coins "Please, A big round of applause for my lovely companion, whose dancing brought life to my music" Nea blushed and shoot Malus a small grin, which he only responded with a wink. "We'll be here all day, and will be in town for the rest of the season. Please, don't hesitate to stop by! Or maybe if your in the need of some entertainment, we would be happy to perform in front of you and your guests." Malus bowed once again, exaggerating the motion to draw a bigger response from the crowed. They soon dispersed, continuing on with their days.

sitting down on some crates next them, Malus laid down his guitar, and picked up his wineskin, drinking the rich red liquid as it flowed.
"How much do you think we collected?" Asked Nea playfully, now speaking in fratava. "I dont know" responded Malus in kind. "Why dont you count?" She laughed and playfully shoved him before beginning to count. Malus only laughed in return. Picking up his guitar, he began to strum a simple and soft melody, one that he often played while day dreaming of when letting his mind wander.
Malus Tidalwave
Player

Words: 30641
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 4:50 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 4:27 am

Vyktoria blushes at the compliment.
"I-I am. T-Thank you. Kelvics usually stay with their bondmates, it would depend on who they are bonded to."
Still blushing, Vyktoria finishes her drink and smiles.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Words: 8909
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 4:38 am

"I have always wondered how a Kelvic and another become bonded, could you please tell me how that works, please? If you don't want to answer you don't have to." Yuri says in a sincere voice before returning Vyktoria's smile and drinking the last of his water.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 4:42 am

"Well, it kind of just happens. No one really knows how it does. It just does."
Vyktoria chuckles softly, smiling.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 4:47 am

"I really appreciate that, thank you." As Yuri says this he contemplates several thoughts at once and almost absentmindedly he looks outside and voices a thought aloud. "I really like you Vyktoria, even though this is the first time we have met..."
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 4:55 am

Vyktoria's eyes widen at Yuri.
"E-excuse me?"
Vyktoria blushes quite a bit not sure what to say.
"I-I like you too."
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 5:01 am

Yuri freezes... "I... just said that out loud... didn't I?" Yuri asks hesitantly. "I honestly don't know what came over me, I felt a slight tug on my soul - in your direction - and I spaced out..." Yuri trails off as he tries to regain his composure.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 5:06 am

"Yes, you did."
Vyktoria looks down blushing more. Swallowing nervously, Vyktoria keeps her eyes down.
"I-I think I felt it too. W-when you said that you liked me, it felt like my heart smiled. I-if that makes sense."
Vyktoria blushes more and bites her lip nervously.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 5:09 am

Yuri looks at Vyktoria and thinks very carefully before speaking. "Do you think that this means..." Yuri doesn't complete the sentence for fear of messing it up.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext