Open Drawing in the Market

Vyktoria does what she does best, draw. Hoping to meet someone interesting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 5:18 am

Vyktoria's eyes widen.
"I-I...I honestly have no idea...I've not bonded with anyone before. So I have no way knowing...I'm sorry."
Vyktoria looks down sadly.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Words: 8909
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 5:27 am

Yuri blushes slightly.
"It's ok... if this does mean that we are... bonded, I don't think that it could have happened to a better person than yourself, you have all the values of a kind, caring and above all else, selfless person... the kind of person I had envisaged myself becoming good friends or even falling in love with." As Yuri says 'Falling in love with' he feels another tug on his soul, stronger this time, again towards Vyktoria.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 5:40 am

Vyktoria looks up quickly, her eyes going wide again in surprise.
"R-Really? T-Thank you."
Vyktoria smiles widely.
"I can see us becoming great friends. M-Maybe even more."
Vyktoria blushes again at her last statement, looking down shyly.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 10:28 am

Yuri blushes as he softly places his hands on Vyktoria's and whispers into her ear "That would be nice, would you like to give a relationship a 'trial period' as it were, to see if this could work?" As Yuri asks this the tug on his soul becomes a pull towards Vyktoria at the mere mention of a relationship.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 20th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Vyktoria's eyes widen slightly in surprise and her cheeks flush at Yuri's actions.
"S-sure."
Vykoria looks down slightly, feeling shy again.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm

"Would you like to come with me to outside the city, in the forest so that I may teach you how to use herbs for remedial purposes?" Yuri asks with a warm look on his face.

"What do you say? It could be like our first official date?" Yuri continues, with a look of hope on his face, and an ever stronger pull on his soul. "If you would like to come with me, meet me by the city gates in a couple of hours, if you don't want to it's OK, nobody's forcing you to make a decision, and as long as I am in Zeltiva It will be my goal that nobody will bring you harm, I swear this on my honour." Yuri begins to get up as he finishes, and pays the barkeep and walks towards the exit...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 21st, 2013, 2:12 am

Vyktoria looks up quickly.
"Really? I would love to. I've not been outside the city in awhile."
Vyktoria smiles.
"I'll meet you there!"
SHe stands, closing her book and packing her things into her satchel, then follows after Yuri toward the exit.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 21st, 2013, 3:29 am

Yuri opens the door and holds it for Vytoria.
"Meet me at the Southern Gate in a couple of hours." Yuri tells Vyktoria in a calm voice. "I have to get some supplies, and some herbs so I may teach you some of the things which I have been taught."

Before exiting The World's End Grotto, Yuri takes one last look around and thinks to himself 'I wonder if it is time for me to settle down or continue my travels, with a companion... I really should ask Vyktoria whether she would like to come with me, on a short trip to Syliras.' Then Yuri leaves The World's End Grotto and proceeds to pick up the supplies.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 21st, 2013, 3:57 am

"Okay. I'll meet you there."
Vyktoria smiles and exits the Grotto. Smiling at Yuri as they part ways, she heads toward her apartment. Yuri is wonderful. I know we'll have a great time. Her smile becomes wider thinking of the time she'll be spending with him.

Entering her apartment, Vyktoria fills her waterskin, grabs a few apples and a few pieces of meat, and wraps them up. Packing them into her satchel, she leaves smiling and heads toward the gate.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 21st, 2013, 7:58 am

Yuri leaves the Grotto just after Vyktoria to go to the Market to get the supplies and herbs, when he thinks 'Should I settle down after all these years, or should I continue my travels with a companion? Maybe I should invite Vyktoria to travel with me to Syliras for a few days?' To account for this Yuri buys enough supplies for both of them should Vyktoria choose to accept his offer.

Later at the South Gate...

Yuri is busy packing the supplies into his sack whilst thinking 'I hope Vyktoria accepts my offer, I do get lonely from time to time on my travels' while he is packing he begins to hum a tune he learnt from the Ghosts of Black Rock...

Imagine this as the tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91rOY99j0sI
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext