Lady Eya's Outfitters

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Lady Eya's Outfitters

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 2nd, 2013, 3:45 am

Lady Eya's outfitters
Business type: Good clothes

Silk Dresses&Suites: 20 GM
Satin Dresses&Suites: 25 GM
Cotton dresses&Suites:10 GM
Blouses: 8 sm

Custom made outfits/dress: 15+GM

Base Income: Tailor 4gm/day
Skill Bonus: Competent Sewing 2 gm/day

Sale's Bonus: ST decision

Income: 7 GM/day

Employees: N/A

Assets:

Sewing Kit- 18 GM
Common Fabric: 50 yards - 35gm 
Fine Fabric: 25yards - 125gm 
Exotic Fabric: 15 yards - 450gm 
Arm , fineChairs(x2): 40 gm
Couch,fine: 20GM
Desk,fine: 12GM
Wardrobe, fine(x5): 50gm
Table,average: 1gm
Shelf set, good: 2gm
Mirrors(x2):100GM
Office, simple:200GM
Common Area: 250gm

debt.:1,303gm owed to the Lorak Plantation
You’ve got the wrong girl
Cause I got your number
I don'tdon’t know what kind of spell
you think I’m underThis ain't a feel-good, "Everything's fine" sing-along

"A wise woman once told me that
War is very common. Especially among women,
And I just stepped into the biggest war zone."
Eyasia Lorak
Exotic Beauty and Newest to the Lorak Family

Words: 30155
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Lady Eya's Outfitters

Postby Gillar on September 8th, 2013, 6:05 am

Approved! with the following modifications/notations:

There is another clothing business in Kenash that was approved previously however I feel that by focusing on dresses and suits, you can stand out enough to ensure a successful business without the competition being too much. By keeping your focus on these garments, I could see you even going so far as to offer, first come first serve, garments each season as a special of sorts. You could go even farther and find beautiful pictures of various garments, design them in-thread, and post them up as your special. This would provide players something unique to purchase and provide you with a way of advancing your skill and building your business.

I would like to see any garment modifications or accessories mentioned as far as what may be available and the pricing for it (keeping in mind the focus on dresses and suits). Also, you may want to, at least in your location thread, be sure to list what a suit consists of. Perhaps a jacket, shirt, pants combo?

Also the sales bonus for owning your own business is appropriate here so the 7 GM a day total income works.

Something to keep in mind, since you don't have an employee or slave assisting you, you will need to spend more time dedicated to the shop than those who have assistants. This will allow you to maintain the sales bonus and prevent negative sales modifiers from being applied to your business for lack of attention.

Business Plan Disclaimer: As with all business plans, I am just approving the plan itself. Final approval of the business and any NPCs is separate from the approval of the business plan.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Lady Eya's Outfitters

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 8th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Thank you :). I was thinking the same about having a unique item to sell, you gave me a wonderful start with selling unique garments. As for my busniess being runned by one person, I will probably do a minimum of three or four job threads a season. So one of them would be dedicated to having the store closed and sewing dresses and suites.
You’ve got the wrong girl
Cause I got your number
I don'tdon’t know what kind of spell
you think I’m underThis ain't a feel-good, "Everything's fine" sing-along

"A wise woman once told me that
War is very common. Especially among women,
And I just stepped into the biggest war zone."
Eyasia Lorak
Exotic Beauty and Newest to the Lorak Family

Words: 30155
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood