One Giant Thank You

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Everyone needs an 'attaboy!' or 'attagirl!' once in a while. Feel free to post up your words of wisdom, encouragement, and thanks in this forum.

One Giant Thank You

Postby Orion on July 25th, 2010, 3:07 pm

just thought i should join in... thanks... all of you that make this world possible founders, storytellers, hell, even donors xD anyways thanks for making this place what it is today :)
Freedom Is The Biggest Lie, For We Are All Slaves To Fates Long Woven
Orion
On the edge of reason

Words: 112833
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm
Location: Bleh... i like moving around.. a lot... in Zeltiva now... i guess
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

One Giant Thank You

Postby Panna Cotta on July 25th, 2010, 5:01 pm

They say it's not nic ewhen you use allcaps when you type because it hurts other people's eyes and it's like you're shouting. Some people say people who use allcaps usually have something inside of them, something bursting to come out, like, oh, I don't know...

A HUEG THANK YOU!

(Misspelling intended.)

To all Founders, Storytellers, and even the dedicated players themselves, a big thank you. Although my attention span as a reader will always be limited to the Syliras region (and a couple of people whom I follow), I can see that we've become bigger and better (harder to manage, but we're all having fun right?). All the effort is certainly starting to work out.

We're almost a year now, so don't any of you start giving up!
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

One Giant Thank You

Postby Reeves on July 25th, 2010, 5:03 pm

I'm literally brand new here, so thank you wouldn't be quite right from me. However I really appreciate the sheer scope of the Lore - the detail, imagination and how finely tuned the world is, it's amazing.

I'll have to commend you lot for creating such a rich RP site, hope I stick around to use it :)
Reeves
Player

Words: 9185
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2010, 3:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet

One Giant Thank You

Postby Tarot on July 25th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Many thanks for all the love, everyone. This means a lot to us. :)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

One Giant Thank You

Postby Nero Czan on July 25th, 2010, 8:26 pm

Time and Time again, I cannot escape this place >.> The amount of work and care put into the world of Mizahar is breath-taking, not to mention the work that they all do making sure we play nice while we romp around. The awesomeness is so huge, I keep getting pulled back by it's gravity D:

[/sciencehumor]. Anyways, Kudos to everyone that works with devout dedication to maintaining this parallel world for us to enjoy. I had a Cake to give you all.. but I... "Dropped" it...

Anyways. Gracias, Danke, Merci, Spasibo, Arigatou. To all of you.

~Nero
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Previous