Completed Unique Occurrences Like... (Yuki)

Xen enters the jungle in search of models and finds something he'd never seen before.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Unique Occurrences Like... (Yuki)

Postby Shirayuki on September 12th, 2013, 4:34 am

Shirayuki was still pondering over what Jori had meant, when he mentioned models. Was he referring to models for drawing...? Or something else entirely? She was about to ask for the man to clarify, when she heard a rustling nearby. Turning around, she saw the sight of Aka, carrying what appears to be a ball of fire -She also can control fire alongside earth?!-. Taking a step backwards, edging away from the heat being emitted by the flickering flames, she heard what Aka had to say about the current situation. Eyes widening, at the mention of punishments, Shirayuki vaguely hoped that it was unrelated to roasted tapirs. Sighing mentally, she guessed that she would have to be ready to use Reimancy, in the worst case scenario that the fireball lights up the forest. Or a person, the latter being much more likely than the former. "Please don't go hunting...", Shirayuki quietly muttered, both hoping that Aka heard that, and terrified on what Ala would do if she heard.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on September 12th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Twisted Coil

“ Heh, nice entrance. ”

Xen thought to himself, it was pretty cool getting to see fire reimancy, if he'd paid attention more that could be him wielding fire. He was wondering who was making all that noise, it happened to be Aka. The viper couldn't believe there were people this adorable, finally there were smaller people here, he was getting tired of seeing giants all day. Xen ruffled his white hair and squinted his eyes, he didn't think he was that tall compared to the constrictors.

Yep, I'm a viper. The pleasuresss all mine, itsss nice to meet you Sssossshakuakamamushi, or may I call you mistresss Aka?

Xen looked on and watched as Aka observed him in suspicion, probably thinking he would take Yuki, her slave, away from her. Wait... Yuki was her slave? Xen places a hand over his eyes; he couldn't believe he had let such a detail go! He would never get stronger than his current self, if he kept slacking-off like this. The viper almost loses himself inside his thoughts, he needed to find a model and a few minutes did pass since those small birds and primates were running from something.

“Yuki, if I had known you and Aka were in that kind of relationship. I wouldn't have rudely asked you out to the jungle. ”

Xen looks to his left and he couldn't believe what he see's... a lizard. The thing was huge at least the size of a medium sized dog, it was holding a dead bird in its mouth just chomping away as though he didn't exist. Its claws would be perfect models for his morphing, as he could only change his hair color as of now. Xen sprints and performs a short jump before he slams his elbow into the back part of the reptile’s neck.

“I may have taken that to far... ”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on September 14th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Feeling that she got the reactions she wanted, Aka threw away the fireball upwards, letting it fly for a safe distance before commanding her res to extinguish it, dispersing their heat widely to the surrounding. As the result, it lost its energy and the resulting heatwave was small enough for it to not burn the vegetation around it.

What am I doing? Don't I want to cast more? Showing my power to this puny human and Viper! Come on! Cassst more! Ssyahaha- "Uh! Ssshut up!" Aka suddenly shouted, it was happening again. The whispers, Aka felt the addiction to magic that came with her growing power. As she got more and more powerful, the desire to cast more magic became more prominent. She must consult Sister Senescaaspia about this. She blinked and realized Yuki and Jori must be wondering why did she shout out of the blue.

"A-ah... sssorry... sssorry..." Well, she didn't know how to explain. She just stood there, rubbing her arm. She decided to dodge the topic by answering Jori "Nah, jussst call me 'Aka'... we are both vipersss after all, though... I don't mind if you want to call me 'Missstresss' ehehehe~" She loved the attention, true to her spoiled nature.

"What kind of relationssship?" She decided to tease him. Was Jori taking a liking to Yuki? No! She wouldn't allow it. Yuki was hers and hers alone. She hugged the human possessively and was about to berate him further, but he suddenly sprinted away "Oh hey! Where are you go-" *THUD!* "-ing...?" He jumped and slammed his elbow on a lizard's neck. Aka tilted her head in curiosity, was he going to eat that lizard?

She walked to him and put her hands to her waist "Hunting a lizard? Oh, ssso you were hungry? But I still don't underssstand what you meant by 'models'..."

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shirayuki on September 15th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Hearing Aka yell shut up at no one in particular, gave Shirayuki a fright of the sorts. Who wouldn't, if the person who they...belong to, has completely lost it? Deciding to just put the matter out of her mind, she observed the conversation that occurred between Xen and Aka. Hearing what Xen said however, Shirayuki was at an utter lose, on how to respond to Xen thinking with his head down low, and Aka herself teasing him, probably making the situation much more confusing for the poor man. Settling with a small head tilt, and a sigh of resignation, she was about to add in her own words. "Excuse me, but perhaps one-...eh...?", Yuki had started, before being interrupted by a hug from Aka. Of course, her face went from its usual skin tone, to flushed red in a matter of seconds.

About to say that it wasn't necessary to give very tight hugs to show ones ownership, when the person in question is wearing a collar, her thoughts were interrupted as Xen had the sudden urge to launch himself at a large lizard, not unlike the way drunk brawlers would to each other, back in Zeltiva. With Aka speaking, and asking the question referring to the man's term of 'models', Shirayuki agreed with that question. Even though this man originally asked her to find models in the forest, she had no idea what they were in the first place.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on September 15th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Twisted Coil

“ Thisss one'sss perfect! ”

Xen stood to his feet and took off his robe; he didn't want any blood to get on his clothing. He places his right foot in back of the reptile’s neck and applies a moderate amount of force in the area of the lizard’s neck he'd elbowed. The viper applies more and more pressure until he feels a subtle snap beneath his toes, he was making sure the lizard was truly dead since he would be carrying it back home with him. Xen hoisted the large reptile onto his shoulder and turns to face Yuki and Aka. He noticed that they were hugging and smiles, he figured that Yuki and Aka were probably close to one another.

Heh, maybe I'll call you missstresss instead. The kind of relationssship where people are... you know.... loversss.”

Xen bashfully ruffles his hair with his left hand, embarrassed by his own response. He wasn't to keen on that stuff romance but he was gentle enough to show affection and knew when kindness was needed which contradicts the cooled and ruthless nature of his species. The viper found his model and had some food for later, he was satisfied with his small accomplishment. Xen almost forgot he had to respond back to Aka, he needed to tell her about the models he was talking about.

“Modelsss are living thingsss I ssstudy when trying to morph into them, like animalsss. That'sss all I know sssince my knowledge on morphing isss limited. ”

Xen was starting to feel awkward, shirtless while out in the open was something his modesty would not allow. He points to the cave entrance in a fashion that would say, let’s go inside. The viper just recently had met Aka and Yuki but he wanted to share his kill with them, as a gesture of kindness.

“ I know we've jussst met but would you both like to come over to my cavern and have dinner with me?”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on September 16th, 2013, 2:21 am

"You like lizard meat?" Aka tilted her head to the side, she wasn't really interested in consuming lizard meat. They were - somewhat - related to Dhanis after all, both reptilian creatures, but who was she to judge Jori's taste? In the end, a lizard was still an animal. Aka didn't realize she was still hugging Yuki like a jealous lover.

"Hmhm! That'sss right! Missstresss Aka, hehe~ got a nice ring to it, don't you thin-..." When Jori mentioned about her looking like lovers, she became self-conscious and immediately released her hug on Yuki "N-not exactly like that! Yuki is my doll! I'm her Mistressss, not her lover! Sss!" She hissed and pouted, Aka didn't want to admit that she cared for the human. She kept telling herself that Yuki was just a living doll for her to play with, but with the way Aka took care of her, buying her food, washing her clothes, and all around doting the human, one could wonder if Yuki was really a slave after all? The definition of "pet" might fit her better than "slave".

Aka examined Yuki's silver collar, it still looked pretty and cute on the human's neck. She gave it a tug, readjusting its tightness so it would be comfortable around her neck. What Xen said about "morphing" brought her attention back to the male Viper, he was a morpher as well like Mamoru, now Aka was getting interested in this shapeshifting magic. She could shapeshift like all Dhanis but it seemed that Morphing allows one to widen the range one could shapeshift into.

"Oh, you are a morpher? Just like Mas-..." She stopped herself, she was just about to mention Mamoru as her "Master". Aka didn't like it, not when she got her slave right at her side. A slave having a slave? That was one strange relationship "Jussst like... a Dhani I know, ehehehe~" She rubbed her head, making an awkward laugh. She hoped Jori didn't hear that.

"Oh! We would love to!" This change of topic might save her, she facepalmed in her mind though, she just accepted a proposal without thinking, now she must accept and eat lizard meat, ugh. She took Yuki's left hand with her right and pulled her, following the male Viper. I should ask him about morphing... I'm too afraid to ask Master about it. With that in mind, she prepared herself on what would be a foul dinner, eating a lizard, yuck. But at least, knowledge about this shapeshifting magic would be worth it.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shirayuki on September 17th, 2013, 4:11 am

Shirayuki was already flushed, from the hug, but if she could be any more red, she would. Thanks to Xen's remark about how herself and Aka looked similar to lovers, even the tips of her ears to her neck was red. "Ah, that is...uh...well, it's not in that way...", she started to say, with her mind blanking out completely. Lucky for her, Aka could formulate a more proper answer than Yuki ever could. "Y-yes, what my Mistress said.", she barely managed to speak, but hopefully had covered her inability to speak before. 

Having her collar readjusted, Shirayuki stood perfectly still, allowing the collar to be fit more comfortably on her neck. Hearing the word morphing, reminded of a few books she had read back in Zeltiva. Those books, had given the description of morphing, and the stories of how others used such an ability, but otherwise did not explain the how-to of the actual mechanics of the magic itself. And Aka had a friend who understands morphing? Interesting..., Shirayuki thought to herself with some curiosity.

Hearing the invitation by Xen for the dinner of lizard meat -yay, more meat...-, and Aka accepting such an offer, Shirayuki walked, or lead by Aka, towards Xen's place of residence. All the while, Shirayuki had an odd thought in her mind. A lizard is a reptile. Dhanis can morph into snakes, so aren't they reptiles? So...isn't this cannibalism?, she thought trivially. Not that it matters, she was still terrified of meat one way or another, thanks to a little...event that happened awhile ago.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on September 18th, 2013, 5:22 am

Twisted Coil

“ I don’t like lizard meat but I’ve grown accussstomed to eating the thingsss I kill. I’m sssorry if it unnervesss you, itsss jussst a habit that I developed when I lived outside of Zinrah. ”

Xen smiled at Aka and Yuki. The two were close and looked as though they’d known each other for a while; he was glad that he was able to meet them. The viper couldn't help but feel that his room wasn’t organized enough for guests; he figured he would need to move the harsher and more uncomfortable stones out of the way. Xen believed he could move those big sitting stones in the back of his room; they had a lot of moss on them and were pretty heavy.

“ Heh~ I know, now that I sssee your resssponsssesss; you both are not loversss, Aka and Yuki.”

Xen ruffled his hair with his free hand and walks forward into the cave. He was a little nervous; he was having guests over and two young ladies! The viper kept his cool, he didn’t want to seem odd or look suspicious. Xen took careful steps at the start of the cave and then began to walk normally with his dinner on his shoulders and guests in tow. He couldn’t help but wonder. What did lizard meat taste like? The viper could only imagine that look of disgust that would be on his face. Xen’s face goes blank once he realizes one horrible truth.

“I can’t cook... ”

That one thought ran chills down Xen’s spine.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Traverse on September 22nd, 2013, 12:58 pm

Aka

Experience:

• Glyphing 1 XP
  • Intimidation 1 XP
  • Observation 1 XP
  • Socialization 3 XP

Lore:

• Jori: An Odd Dhani Name
  • Protective of One's Slave
  • Attending Dinner with a Fellow Dhani

Xen

Experience:

• Acrobatics 1 XP
  • Hunting 1 XP
  • Observation 4 XP
  • Planning 1 XP
  • Rhetoric 1 XP
  • Socialization 2 XP
  • Stealth 1 XP
  • Wrestling 1 XP

Lore:

• Searching for Morphing Models
  • Shirayuki: The Tiny Human
  • Seeking Help From a Human
  • Aka: Yuki's Mistress
  • Lizard Claws: The Perfect Model
  • Inviting Guests to Dine in One's Cavern

Yuki

Experience:

• Observation 5 XP
  • Planning 1 XP
  • Socialization 1 XP

Lore:
  • Beware of Myrians
  • Jori: Another Dhani
  • Ready to Put Out Aka's Flames
  • Being Invited to Dine with Jori

Additional Notes :
An interesting little social thread you had here. A fair amount of XP to be had despite the short nature of the thread, as you can see the variety of XP varied on what you guys were doing in the thread, which for Xen was all sorts of different things, haha. I am interested to see the follow up to this, if Aka and Xen will form a friendship based on their shared heritage, and such!

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous