Closed Polish and Lacquer

(Ricky) A night for the wicked mind to let loose. Ketrick meets a wave guard in the wrong scenario, in turn to make a hopeful acknowledgement of each other.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Polish and Lacquer

Postby Ketrick on July 8th, 2013, 8:27 am

| The 13th of Summer, 513 AV
Early Evening, West Street
The 17th Bell |

"Iye, Lass. Need help lifting that skirt? I'm sure I could do a good deed to those luscious thights of yours."

"Dirty shyke-ass! Go home, you drunks."
Three men lifted the silent echoes of west street with their snickers and cooing, Ketrick being one among them. A limp arm threw over the shoulder of Curtis, using him as a stiff to hold off his own stumbles. A burp pushed though the rugged man standing beside the two, an attempt to outwit the hasty woman only to send a stench of bubbly demise. "We mean well, I.. I shwer.." He ended with a hiccup.

The big man was emphasizing for their belittlement, it made Ketrick roar with laughter. He had no real clue who this guy was, It was an odd start of the day for the three at the shipyard. But the work did turn for the better, from that their egos flew past the docks to the alleyway they stand at now, between the cobbler's workshop and the Elegant Lady’s Hosiery.

"Lemme get another swig of that," Ketrick's reflex was quicker than his words, the flask being snagged from Curtis before the sentence even rolled off his tongue. Curt had been supplying since the last bell, though the both of them seemed like they had no real tolerance. They looked more slammered than he felt. Made him wonder what more they drank while he wasn't paying attention. "You're runnin' low mate."

"No worries, I've got more stocked at home." Curtis mused with a pat to Ketrick's back. No worries for you, anyway. I'd be better off by the Kelp bar. With booze and women. Ah, well. He was having fun in the mean time, no harm no foul. "Lookie 'ere," The bigger man perked up, eyes lit. "Pretty little blonde eyeballin' this way."

Ketrick stepped forward from the two sailors before they could break his game. "Heya lassie, if you show me the right mind I'll give you plenty o' good time." He fought back the snickers that scorched up his throat, eyes keen and lips pressed to a line.

"Nice try, dirtweed. Find me with a clean comeback on a bright day and you might make your worth. You got a nice figure, but your attitude is blowing you far out at sea." The two men fell flat on their knees, hoarse chuckles clashed together to her remark. It was well put with no needed effort. Ketrick couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

"Watch your words, lady. You pull a gainful bargain, and I hold my word. The temptation seems worth it."

Ketrick
Player

Words: 9723
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 4:58 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Polish and Lacquer

Postby Ricky Maze on July 10th, 2013, 5:58 am

Of all the petching shykebags that had to stir up trouble, it had to be a group involving three drunk of the ass men that didn't know how to keep their tongues still. For Ricky it was near the end of his patrol which would've made him rather happy, if the complaints of several locals didn't flood to him to drown the mood so quickly. "Petchin' blighters, they'll be gettin' home so I can see me lass soon." He wanted to just ignore the fact he had been asked to stop the harassment these men gave, and simply head on to his home so he could ask Telion how her day went and come to relax and enjoy the rest of his evening with her. "These blokes better give me no trouble, 'cause I'm ready to go home and take off this damn uniform." Indeed it came to be hot in the uniform, hotter then it should be with the humidity that began to rise. Ricky wondered how they had yet to receive any rain, but paid little mind to it as he focused on the now. Get these drunkards to go home and then call it a day himself, end of story as he would like to think of it. Little did he expect at how interesting this night would turn when he would harass the harassers to stop their little harassment game.

Finally the guard arrived in the azure uniform he wore, a rather annoyed and exhausted day revealed in his posture as he reached the end of West Street where the drunkards could be heard in their revelry they partook in. With arms crossed he stood to watch for a few moments as one of the three seemed to be harrassing another woman, a shook of his head as he unfolded his arms and marched on over to where the three were with clenched fists. "'Scuse me "gentleman" but ye three are disturbing the peace 'round 'ere, and also causin' quite a bit of trouble with yer... idea of fun." His hands went to his waist as he looked to each of the three individually, the stress of the day clear in his expression as he was ready finally go home.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Polish and Lacquer

Postby Abstract on October 21st, 2013, 1:06 am

Grade Awarded!

Ricky

Skills

~ Intimidation - 1

Lores

N/A

Other

N/A

Notes