OOC Info The Common Room

For Zeltiva Discussion, New Player Introductions, and Important OOC Announcements.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Eldritch on October 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

Hello lovely denizens of Zeltiva! :)

I trust everyone is excited for NaNo, I look forward to reading and grading all of your lovely threads this coming month. Also, as you may have noticed Verilian has sadly stepped down from the staff. In light of this development I have opted to completely ignore NaNo this year in favor of helping out around the city. You can expect a bunch of grades coming your way, as well as modded threads if I promised you them. I haven't been the most active ST but I'm still here, so if you have ANY questions about anything please don't hesitate to PM me.

-Yours in Insanity, Eldritch.
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on November 1st, 2013, 1:27 am

Woooow! O.O I've missed so much being busy for a month, and this post was definitely meant to be posted a week ago. Anyways, after a long eventful month I will explain tomorrow I can say my activity will fluctuate a little pretty soon. With Nano here I will definitely be dishing out replies to everyone asap when I've the free time. :)

So don't count me out yet! I'm still aiming to kick around for a while longer.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Halin'a on November 30th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Hello! I'm new here to Zeltiva; gonna be starting tomorrow so that I arrive with the onset of Winter, haha. :)
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Sinoa on November 30th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Sinoa

Welcome to Zeltiva Halin'a. :)
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Words: 62630
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2012, 3:35 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Eldritch on December 1st, 2013, 1:53 am

Greetings and welcome to Zeltiva, Halin'a! :)

As some of you may have noticed I've been added as Zeltiva's moderator, due to the recent string of retirements from upper level staff. The first thing I did was clean up the clustered request thread I know must have been bugging some people. ;)

Now! On to important news. I'll be posting up the winter calendar, registry, as well as a shiny new OOC thread tomorrow or tonight so look for those things. The normal season change things are being brought about, so nothing to get excited over just yet.

Some of you might have noticed I've locked the Status Point thread and stated that it is being reevaluated. That's because the previous system was inherently flawed by allowing PC's to buy Status in the city. IF I do get around to getting up a similar system (which is waaay far back on my long to do list) it will be very different. So yes, Status Points are gone until further notice.

Other than that I bid you all a happy winter and wish you well in your endeavors! :)
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous