Words of the Resident LARP Goddess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Fallon on November 25th, 2013, 10:22 am

Coding Part 2:

So! I took your words and thoughts, and jiggled it about once more. I did a lot thinking on the lay out and what not, and came to the basic trend that some parts are grouped together and broken apart in certain ways, thus coming up with the current lay out of;
  • General, Appearance & Personality (part 1)
  • History (part 2)
  • Skills, Lores (part 3) & Possessions (part 4)
  • Threads (part 5) & Everything else.
Which should in theory help in breaking down the "It is too long" for one post scenario (in theory not practice). The issue I found with having things like drop down spoilers is that it causes the box to over stretch the style frame in parts 1 & 3 - this being due to two style codes being positioned next to each other (or floating styles if you prefer), and having to be capped at a certain height (otherwise there will be even more distortion). However in places where it is one wide code (2, 4 & 5) it is a lot easier and it will drop a lot neater because of the auto height adjust. (See below for samples).

Part 1 & 3 Example
STUFF 1
tiny filler words
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
tiny filler words
STUFF 2
tiny filler words
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

sample :
tiny filler words
tiny filler words

Personally, I really don't like it where it is at risk of over lapping everything else. But if you like it, go for it! :P

Part 2, 4 & 5 Example
TITLE
tiny filler words
HEADING

sample :
tiny filler words

Anyway, that is today's discovery, feel free to keep looking back (it's going to be constantly edited and changed to get as close as possible to that good 'feeling'. Additional thoughts as always are helpful, also, I had a play with the font and tried making it a little bit bigger. Don't know if it worked or not though! XD
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fallon on December 1st, 2013, 5:57 am

Now NaNoWriMo is over...

... I ran out of coffee. I'm getting tired. Really tired. I think... I think I'm just going to go and collapse in the corner now. Don't mind me.

-promptly drops like a sack of potatoes-
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on December 5th, 2013, 5:34 pm

The Deal

So here it is, my decided choice. Don't worry, it's nothing too bad, it's more common sense playing the advantage in trying to assist myself. I'm reducing my Mizahar time to the 13th at the latest. No, it doesn't mean I'm running out on threads and duties, I'll just be a slower than normal. Why?

Because I have a report that I really just want to finish and get out of the way. A necessary evil that I can't put off. The sooner I get it done after all the better - means I have more time to focus on here and won't feel so guilt ridden with the dead line looming over head. Which you might have guessed is the 13th. Which is a Friday. Fun.

For those curious, it's on tectonic plates - woo, geology.

Anyway, just figured I should put a message somewhere stating what I'm planning. If you really must desperately get hold of me, well drop a PM or grab me on whatever else you have me on. Fingers crossed I'll have it all done soon!

So until the deadline;
-Fallon
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on December 20th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Things to do!

We all have moments where we loose track of things and what we need to do or what is perhaps important. Or both. I personally blame the Christmas season (no that is not my inner humbug showing just yet), simply because of all the running around that is necessary over this season of celebration for those who actively celebrate it. Which, myself and the folks do... sort of? I digress. Yes, simply we always loose track of things. If I'm not dashing back and forth from home and university, I'm typing away doing report work or writing - or drawing of late. But it still doesn't get things done. Distractions, Willpower and the internet are my biggest causes no doubt for not getting said things done and forgotten. Not having lists also has a tendency to also create said issues as well, or aid in the great bubble called disorganization. So, I made a list. Because I like lists.

• Coding for CSs (Spirit and Evalin)
  • Coding Post templates (Mirage, Syveris and more Spirit)
  • Get the Alt Sami up running and responses made
  • CSs with tooth and claw
  • Appointments and Prescriptions
  • Salvage the remains of the laptop
  • Locate sherry stash
  • Hide the christmas songs
  • Do a pretty picture for Savio
  • Reports of the geology style
  • Revision of the geology style (Operation GeoWriMo)
  • Manga Short Project (Operation MSP)

Okay, before anyone asks what GeoWriMo (Geology Writing Month for long) is, it's my attempt at geology revision - or me cheating at it if you prefer. Yes, there is going to be threads in the next month or so of Fallon actively going out to look at geology in the strange twisted hope that the information actually sticks in my head. Yes, I will talk about sediment, metamorphic and igneous rocks. I will also talk about structure and little fault line thingie-bo.

Operation MPS. Yes, I'm doing a manga short, just for fun - not serious reasons. For those that don't know what Manga is google it, with all of the safe search on. I've yet to decide as to what it will be about or who will be staring in it. Part of me wants to take a look at one of my past finished threads and do that up as a piece - meaning I'd have to get permission and what not if it's with others. Then of course there is the break up and story boarding of it, before finally actually doing it. Still, whatever the story may be I plan to - if I ever get round to it - to put it up somewhere.

Hiding the Christmas songs? Yes, that is my inner humbug side showing. For all what they are supposed to be out, I still find them the most soul sucking, draining, and mind numbing things to exist - I've always been like this, ever since I was little, and it was only ever with the songs. The other little dislikes - like the powerful hatred for tinsel and lights - came about as I got older (Pigs in blankets will be forever win however). Other things, well some are self explanatory - I'm sure those few that do follow my scraps know exactly what I'm on about in some cases. The rest of you? Well who knows. So that's it folks, I guess now I should peel myself away and try and do something on that list.

And yes. I drink Sherry. Lots of it.
Last edited by Fallon on January 1st, 2014, 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on December 24th, 2013, 2:47 pm

A bit of silly

There are some Magics in Mizahar that I would not pick. Not because I dislike them, or because I would do injustice to them. On the contrary, I love the magics on Mizahar. It's simply due to the fact that I would, no doubt at some point or another do something really, very ridiculous with them - or at least try to. So here is my short list;

• Voiding - Waste disposal unit.
  • Hypnotism - Too many Jedi hand waves "These are not the slaves you're looking for."
  • Morphing - Would most probably end up doing a half-man-animal-were-thing.
  • Animation - Tap Dancing Skeletons with top hats.
  • Magecraft - Glowing red swords among other like things.
  • Reimancy - Sith Lightning, need I say more? And constant creation of tea through Fire and Water manipulation.
  • Spiritisim - Too many ghost buster references would come out.
  • Alchemy - Rubber weapons (or closest equivalent material wise).

Right. I'm done. For now. Back to hiding the Christmas songs - the folks keep finding them - and writing.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on December 25th, 2013, 12:06 am

Merry Christmas - Yadda Yadda

Okay, here in the UK it's officially Christmas day - admittedly it's only just gone past midnight but hey ho. Yes, I will be drinking lots of sherry and no doubt will be on and off Mizahar throughout the day of 'festivities'. I plan to make my tactical retreat when the old folks have fallen asleep before the Queens speech due to a large quantity of food stuffs. Anyway, really I'm just here to post up some light amusement and wish a good day and what not. So yes, silly stuff below.

The idea itself came a while ago in some ancient skype conversation. So, taking up paper, pencil, ink and GIMP (Yes. Photoshop is no more), I took up the inching Manga scratch and threw together this one off page. Character cast is simple - it's a Wrenmae and Fallon for those who haven't guessed from my practiced pieces of late - and the scene itself is rather self explanatory. You can also tell in this which of the terrible two is the slightly more enthusiastic one and the one who is a bit of a realist. I digress. Enjoy, happy christmas, new year, etc.

Note: When reading, read from right to left (the traditional Manga way).

FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on December 30th, 2013, 5:53 pm

You, me and the Scars
A miniature hit-list on grabbing me for an "Interview".

I had to put this somewhere, as in had to. 'Where' was perhaps a bit of a dilemma. I didn't fancy spamming the current coordination thread for the Scars, and I didn't exactly fancy the idea of putting it into a new thread. And Plot notes? Well I'd forget it was there. Besides, it's more of just a loose reference hit list, so here will do. If anything because I can then just spam links here instead. No doubt it will be added to and worked upon, but that's just the way things roll. Think of it as a WIP until further notice.

Anyway, on to business. Firstly, for those who don't know about the Scar's; look here.

So, I'm getting a few messages popping up asking - ever since before I was given the lovely job as acting as the 'first wall'; "How do I secure an interview?" Or "What would be suitable to see in a thread for Hunting down Hound?" or is "This okay?" and so on. So, I've created a miniature hit list on what I would do and like to see based on what I have seen players do already and how I/Fallon would investigate things ICly;

• Most important; PM me and let me know of your intentions. By making me aware I can at least book you in/suddenly descend upon you in the middle of a thread.
  • Hear about the rumour and show hearing about it in thread, maybe even grab one of the fliers that are floating about.
  • Back to what it say's on the fliers post: "Contact the local Storyteller for details if you have any questions." Twister won't bite.
  • Ask about the rumour itself to speakers of it, ask who is hound, and question as much as possible. Show some investigation skills.
  • Act out scenes where information is being dropped, being bribed out, over heard and so on. Taking a leaf out of Raz's book;
    "You have seen the flyers around town? About this... Hound?"
    The bartender kept his peace for long ticks, and Razkar could see his mind whirring away, weighing up the pros of admitting as much, or the cons of doing the same. Eventually he just shrugged. "Yeah, everyone has. Loada' cobblers, you ask me..."
    Razkar wasn't, but he wasn't about to alienate the man by saying so. Instead he ordered an ale and paid for it... with twenty gold mizas. Merv cocked an eyebrow at the excessive amount, the raised line of hair asking the only relevant question. Razkar obliged him.
    "Well, if it is not just... cobblers, as you say-" Razkar wondered what a collection of shoemakers had to do with it "-let him know the savage from the docks wishes to speak to him."
  • Pay attention to what is being said ICly; I know I'll be dropping one or two hints here and there to prod in the right direction. You'll just need to notice them.
  • Go to locations where you think he's been? Pace them out and look at what's lying about there - if there is anything that is.

So, if you think you've done it, send that PM my way, ask for that thread and let the fun begin.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on January 1st, 2014, 8:48 pm

A look back at 2013
There will be waffle(s).

Short Version:
It was alright, I learner a lot, grew a lot, and went to Uni. Now to the next year.

Long Version:
I generally don't look back at myself, ever. If anything I try to do the exact opposite - i.e. bury it in the ground and hope it never gets found. But, with a slight attempt to at least start the new year off on a different foot (by attempt I mean, spew nonsense all over my scrap) I have decided to challenge myself in my own special way. Through the power of a year review!

Now, this can end up going one of two ways; Either a slow soul draining process that never seems to end, or something witty to help past the time between the next few posts. I am hoping the latter if you have not guessed. So without further pause, let's begin the breakdown of this year.

Starting with something fun; I've talked to a few people, all different walks of life and cultures. I won't go into depth as to what about, it would be too much to write out. So I picked out the most amusing conversation that came to my mind as I was writing. And when I say amusing, I mean the ones that make me always end up chuckling or set the occasional others off. So for all the fun that Mizahar chat can supply - be it from the clean to the lewd - my most amusing is alas not from there. Besides chat quotes is there to immortalise those conversations, so with that in mind I decided to take one from the real world that stuck out the most. So, here we go;

The friend stares across the table.
Friend: Jen, I want you to talk dirty to me!
Long Pause
Jen: Talk dirty...?
Friend: Yes! To me!
Jen: Grit, grime, mud, earth, filth, muck, mire...

Also, for those who haven't worked it out yet, yes, I am a Jen or a Jenny, or a Jennifer, or a JenJen, or a JP - though I suggest you avoid calling me any of the former because it might cause a bit of confusion.

If there is anything I can happily say that I have learned from this year it's not being afraid to ask questions. Now, this for me is a bit of a big step. Asking questions - more so when I was younger - always resulted in me getting a hard time for it. This hard time resulted in my own personal reluctance to ask, thus discouraging learning and left the constant feeling that I didn't deserve the right to ask. And when I did eventually find myself being pushed into asking I felt belittled and for the most part was treated as if I was an idiot, a chore or both - plus my questions most of the time was left unanswered anyway. Then came Mizahar and it's relatively friendly 'ask questions!' policy. Yes, I blame you guys for me coming out of this one. Either way, I now ask without the nagging feeling that I am indeed an idiot or foolish for doing so.

Questions = Win.

I also learned that Mike listens to my Vlogs still. T'is true, don't deny it. And that I might just have one too many CS stalkers. (Note to self; must make formal list of these stalkers).

This year there was only one thing that sustained me, just like everyone else. Food. Duh.

On a more serious note, it was a healthy mixture of writing, university and work that kept me going for the most part. If it was not one of them it was the other boosting and pushing me on through the day. There is alas, no over arcing quote, no moment of deep meaningful sayings or feelings, it was simply the continuation of simply getting up and doing.

Now back to food.

I like cooking, in fact I've most done a lot of it. Though admittedly I'm not that good at it, and so far have only two things that I can say I'm remotely good at doing, not burning and will happily serve up to someone. Egg free cookies and Macaroni cheese-bake-thing. Next year's target is to learn another three, at least that way I can try and offer someone a five course meal or spice things up with a different one on occasion.

It was also a year of learning for me, self discovery and identification to a degree. The first which we will only briefly brush upon being learning I'm a sufferer of depression - it lifted a weight off my shoulders, brought air to the intense suffocation, it answered that nagging question as to what was wrong and allowed me to find a way to work with it and most importantly how to deal with it. On the downside to that I might as well rattle with the amount of tablets I take, but I'm learning and growing; finding my vices and virtues on that front slowly but surely. Yes it's hard, but I'll survive one way or another.

Now onto the lighter what have I learned. The second is that I can still be reduced down to the mind set of some giggling fourteen-year old girl. It seems my age old nemesis' of stuffed animals and teddy bears can still defeat me and lead me down the path of temptation. And when I say giggle, I do mean giggle and stare all big eyed at them.

THEY'RE CUTE AND FLUFFY AND ADORABLE, DON'T JUDGE!

Third and final, it was that I was not perfect - i.e. accepting that I'm bound to make mistakes and will screw up, a lot - and with this understanding that hey, it's alright to be a slightly identity lost at times and nervous about who you are; even if young, gender-something, a student, wearer of guy clothes (because they're so comfy), LARPer, writer, coder and doodler.

But with all this learning about myself I also learned to let go of things. The biggest for me was my old Life. Now before ANY of us get the wrong idea and think I'm making a one way trip to somewhere, I don't mean it like that. I mean accepting life - thus not trying to strangle it and force situations and 'what ifs?' - and who you are as a person. As some of us may have guessed with the current trend that this year has been a bit of a self discovery and identity of myself - bit late in the game perhaps at my age, but it had to happen at some point. By allowing myself to let go and try not to force things or trying to lead myself somewhere that was really not for me, I learned to let go, to step back and look at the big picture. And it's on times like that when you do look at it, that you can really see how big some things really are and the way they work.

I suppose really this sense of epiphany hit me only a few days ago, if that - an entire year of build up and work suddenly all came crashing down and life just for a brief moment made sense. I could go on about it in a philosophical manner, but I don't think I'd be able to give it justice. That and I've discovered I have a great knack at being shit at self explanation and expression - it doesn't mean I don't care though, I just choose to stay silent and give the reassuring pat and cuddle instead. ;)

What can I say? We're human. We're not perfect creations, we have our faults and flaws, those little bits of quirks that define us from the rest - if you are however a 'Perfect Human' please drop me a line, I wish to see what that sort of being is like.

But, for all good intentions we still try - something that distinguishes us from the rest. Maybe we can't open up the trash can and throw in all the ills of the world, and maybe we can't give everyone a good time, but all we can do is simply reach out and offer the hand to them. Perhaps - for the most part - we're little more than voices and pieces of text, but we're all still people at the end of the day. And it's those same people that are now part of our lives, even if they are miles away across sea and land they still share the same sort of happiness as us - they laugh and cry, literally or internally - and when they become troubled it saddens us lot too. At the end of the day all we can do is reach out and say in these cases, "Hey, I'm here if you want to chat," and sometimes that's all they need, and that's something we've got to do.

Because we care about those little words and voices. Because they're human too. The door is always open as always on that front, rain or shine. Snow though? You might have to knock and tell me to whack on the heaters.

Hmm, this turned deep and meaningful. Quick! Something silly!
Silly! :
Okay, grumpy cat makes me laugh. I can't help it. I think it's the face.

I could go on. But I won't, I'll start turning sentimental and will most certainly waffle. Wait, I've done that already. And so with that, from this Island in the Atlantic Ocean, I bid you a happy new year! Bring on 2014.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on January 20th, 2014, 2:49 am

Kvist and Panda

So today I made Markus and his position feel threatened. Somehow.

What, I am a great lover of all things either soft, fluffy or butterfly (pronounced: Boot-er-fli in my case) related and I can't POSSIBLY understand why that is the case. Anyway, on to today's topic as to why possibly Markus feels he has completion. I have two stuffed bears/animals/cuddly toys. Yes, I like them, they are my Uni backpack bears (so to speak) that give me the odd amount of encouragement from the safety of the bed every morning and whilst working at my desk in the afternoon. Their names, are Kvist (Markus' supposed "Evil Doppelganger") and Panda (the not so "evil doopelganger") - see below.

For a quick introduction, Panda (or full title, George Pandaris the Third) is not an actual 'Panda' but more of a purple racoon thing. He was adopted into the fold about 4 years ago and still dons part of his original tagging - not that you can read any of it. Kvist (or full title, Kvistian Lebowski of Johns) is an actual Panda with a red hat and a scarf. He was adopted in before I went to uni. He is very soft and doesn't like getting dirty - i.e. he is a bugger to clean when stuff is spilt on him. I uh... like giving my stuffed things slightly funny names, not a clue why, it just happens. Also, my bears end up always being guys for some reason, I don't know why it just makes sense.

I uh... think I'm done here. *runs out blushing*
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on January 21st, 2014, 3:11 pm

1 Year

So, Fallon is now officially a year old. Bugger me, where did that time go? Seriously, the more I think about it the more it appears to have gone in a flash. Not that I haven't enjoyed the flash, it just seems a bit quick. I mean, I remember when I started her up as a tool character (i.e. a character designed to act as a stimulation aid for other PCs) and how her background and history stimulated and grew into what it is today. It is a bit of a major jump, I'm still surprised that she is still going sometimes - more so when there was many OOC temptations just to give up so early in the game. Obviously plans change. Note, this is more of a self PC review session and plot, thought jumble, mess. No doubt it will be finer sorted in time.

So, progression. I hasten to add, most of this has come out of simply just simply writing. There might be a loose plot of A to B, but that's about it.

• Pre-creation: Well Fallon was (and still is in my opinion) a bit of a coward. Self preservation is her thing, she wasn't big on the fighting scene and would sooner turn tail and run. Easily spooked, and quite capable of rolling up into a ball to hide, I'm surprised she didn't lock herself in the closet on occasion just to get away from a situation. She is all secretive and lady "Yo, I'm not going to share unless you ask" attitude. She was also a lot more reserved and tight lipped.
  • Winter 512 AV: Fallon met Kreig (aww how cute, no there was no romance). She didn't have a lot of choice but to be spurred into action with him, or the stalking NPC knight that was about. So much fun; bandits, wolves and lakes was the theme. And snow. She sort of seemed a bit of an odd ball to begin with, but as the season grew on I think she warmed up to the art of socialising.
  • Spring 513 AV: I didn't plan this, at all. I swear it just sort of happened. Fallon became a squire. It did sort of define her a lot. It helped me bring her down to a point of focus and define her a bit more. I think she started getting a little bit more snarky with people around this time. And yes, of course, she was still a coward. I also around this time felt I was beginning to grow a bit as a writer. Maybe. I still don't know big words *consumes a dictionary*
  • Summer 513 AV: So, she began to learn the art of socialisation, maybe a bit too much. She had a big loosing moment that made her tumble into a bit of despair. She ends up spending the rest of the rest of the time finding a level of balance and smothering herself in work and direction. Guess it's a coping mechanism really.
  • 'Autumn' 513 AV: Fallon grew balls (metaphorically of course, I would be worried if it was literally). The impurities that held her back got burned out... sort of. I think further buried beneath a thick layer of focusing on efficiency. She punched Wrenmae. I think that's a good way of gauging her growth level. Oh and she kicked in squirehood.
  • Winter 513 AV: So Fallon ran off with her bro. Well, I don't have much of an idea as to how she got to where she is. She certainly has become a lot colder and cynical. But she is also showing a bit of a cleaver head and has come into her own. Not quite manipulative, but obviously thinking. She certainly has gone back to thinking of cause and effects, maybe slightly more long term. It might be the Sunberth effect, but she's also a bit more willing to draw blades and force hands. Might of just contradicted myself somewhere. Possibly.

Now for a thought dump section.

Thought one: Fallon is apparently a strong character.

Who the hell said this? Not me. I don't see it, I still see her yellow-bellied nature occasionally rising up and rearing its ugly head. She doesn't do things because she wants to, or is strong. She does things because it's a do or die case. Well, okay, maybe she's gotten a bit braver. She certainly started standing up to people a lot more, but I'm just waiting for the opportunity for her to relapse to a previous created state of fear. Just waiting - then we can watch her crawl out of it again. I would be a liar if I said things didn't scare her - just wait and see how much of a scatter brain she is on Sahova!

Sure, she has grown some inner strength over the year - by which I mean she's quite happy to tell someone where the door is if they annoy her. I feel a lot of the time Fallon has to keep going and doing. The moment she stops thinking, plotting, doing, then all the worries and emotions she keeps on pushing back are going to come flooding forward. Should be interesting when that finally happens.

Thought two: Fallon as a villain.

I just... giggle. I can't see it, maybe that's me being biased. I have to say though, just because you're company is evil and who your IC relatives are, doesn't necessarily make you the same as them. For note, I don't plan on making her one intentionally. She is far too straight laced to take that sort of nonsense it seems. There is a difference between not being good and being a villain I feel - Fallon isn't good, she just does what is necessary to get the best outcome not just for her but for everyone else. I think the term is that odd grey area.

Let's stick to the idea of simply letting things develop in play.

Thought three: Kicked in Squirehood?

It just wasn't for her any more. She felt things needed to be done further afield, plus the strictness, black and white approach of the knights was not as great as she first thought. Sure, she still respects them and what they do - it just was not for her. She had too much energy to burn off and destroy. OOCly I felt a bit stagnant at the time too - and it wasn't passing. Sort of marched me forward in determination to try and push her forward. So, be a mercenary, because that makes COMPLETE sense.

Back to the drawing board me thinks.

Thought four: The Scars?

I think it has just gotten to the stage that I just do things. I mean, a lot of people (due to association once more) think that it's going to be a group of evils doing destruction. I won't lie, it looks that way a lot of the time; I mean how many thugs, fighters, *insert dark god* worshipers are there within the possible 'maybe' list? That is also ignoring the ones that are definitely going for it in Sunberth. I do feel that it's going to be hard getting the more 'constructive' side going - I mean, knowledge is fine and dandy but after the chaos/destruction/fighting has swept through. I guess I'm slightly afraid that we're just going to be kids in a sand pit knocking down sand castles.

I swear, Fallon tries to do the right thing, honest. She just is confused and is frequently misguided. Honest Guv.

It would be nice to get it off the ground though and get things going properly - almost there I think. We need more lego bricks.

Thought five: The future?

Not sure. Maybe turn her into a heavy drinker and a lover of tobacco products, gives me an excuse to then have her cranky on occasion. I think - or feel at least - she is going to fall into a more constructive role during this season and next season. I need to stalk Wren too, because IC sibling rights and I need to have easy access to the inheritance. I'd like her to look to the gods, or at least get a better understanding as to who does what. I think she also needs to get some internal personal balance and discipline - it would do her and me both good. Skill aims, uh well there are some magic ones as all ways; after a lot of thought I'd like to at least try and get more involved in reimancy, flux and auristics. Combat, knock up the weapons (as always) along with unarmed and dual wield (because dual wielding tulwars and kukris looks awesome). Umm. *insert more skill aims here* Oh and tea, because win.

Thought six: Going Wiki?

I mean I would like to, it would be satisfying to be able to be a more 'structural' PC that has relevant importance in the game. I'm not sure if I'd actually count as important material though just yet. I think that needs a bit more work - I might be wrong however. More work doesn't hurt anyway. But, there is one issue to contend with first.

This code is so confusing. I just don't know where to begin (other than make an account of course). I think I will need a lot of tea to do this to some form of justice. It's that or have a nice long session scratching at someone's brain for help - I'm going to need it in this case.

Okay, I think I'm done here. Back to geology revision.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

PreviousNext