Mao's Doodle Haus [ Psychobabble ]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Mao on August 18th, 2010, 1:22 am

Retarded reasons to yell at others.

I'm just fucking venting, don't read if you don't want a cussfest because that's basically what this is.

Yeah, sometimes I fuck up, yeah sometimes I'm a selfish bitch, but you know, getting practically yelled at over the phone because of some stupid fucking reason is where it's the last straw for me. Now, to get this straight, I love my mother to death and all, and I love my step-dad (sometimes), but for fuck's sake, the reasons she uses to cuss me out and make me seem like a stupid shitbag is getting utterly ridiculous.

Yes, let's get a random call today to get reprimanded for putting liquor in the fridge for my parents, because my mom's way of reasoning is that: "It's okay if you want to drink but tell me first, you're a teenager, teenager's are selfish, it's normal." YES, MOM, I'M TOTALLY FUCKING SELFISH. THIS IS WHY EVERYDAY I SAY I LOVE YOU, WHY EVERYDAY I SAY YOU'RE MY IDOL AND I WANT TO GROW UP LIKE YOU, AND I BUY YOU THINGS AND I'M GOING TO DESIGN A FUCKING TATTOO FOR YOU.

/capslock

This is why I never talk to family. This is why my mom loves to call me "anti-social" even though I have tons of friends I hang with in the real world. Rumors, bullshit rumors, gossip and then phone calls from enraged family members calling me an ungrateful bitch because of things I say. Do they not realize that I might have a legitimate reason to stay far away from this fucked up latino family? I would seriously just love to get on a plane, get my ass out of the US and live in another country. To start fresh and actually fucking live a peaceful life without people bitching at me for NO FUCKING JUSTIFIED REASON.

ARGH. I need some damn pickles and ice cream dammit.

End of my rant. Sorry folks.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Stitch on August 18th, 2010, 7:12 pm

<3

<3
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Athrias Stormborn on August 18th, 2010, 7:35 pm

I don't know you well yet Mao but I can relate to the sometimes skewed perspective of Latino families. My grandmother is one of the most judgmental people in my life and it is maddening. I have not found a way to deal with all the craziness that comes my way in my situation so my heart goes out to you.
Athrias Stormborn
Player

Words: 13404
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2010, 8:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Gossamer on August 18th, 2010, 8:34 pm

I just want to butter up to her to get some of that pickle thing stitch is offering. mmmmmmmm. Pickles... mmmmmm Okay, away from food trance and back to the real world. In the real world, my family wasn't the greatest. I just moved on when they made me nuts. It's perfectly okay to distance yourself from them when necessary even when you live with them. Don't feel guilt. They are really just wound up in their own little worlds and rarely are they going to see your side or understand where you are coming from. Still...

That being said...

Don't give people power over you if you can help it. Allowing people to make you so damn mad you feel your going crazy is not healthy. Smile, nod, be polite, and realize its probably going to be until your in your late thirties before you can relate to them again.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Mao on August 21st, 2010, 5:47 am

"Makes you Happy, Vids."

Share them!

Here's mine:
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on August 23rd, 2010, 11:24 pm

TO DO LIST:

-Run away from RF
-Have a slumber party with Aiken and Sam
-Name the blue brat
-Meet Pygmy
-Blow up Ravok

I need to set a goal for Mao. Something that she'll strive for (Miss Mizahar hooooooo!). Or maybe I'll make her a villain. I dunno, I'm running out of ideas when Dave isn't here. /cry I have found it quite a pain in the ass making a maneater as my primary PC. It restricts me on who I can thread with and where I can be. Humans = potential meals, and I don't think anyone wants their PC to possibly end up in my kitty's stomach. :( Eh, maybe Jen can smack some more sense into her (at least she didn't eat Vanator!) It's working, it's working. Eeeeeeeee.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on September 7th, 2010, 3:06 am

Thank you. Gracias.

I'd like to thank everyone who has wished me a happy birthday, it really means a lot to me, and thank you Mizahar, the founders, for allowing me to experience this grand world and meet all the people I know now. :) I love you all, even when I'm a complete bitch and may seem heartless. Deep down I care a lot about each and every one of you. Keep on living happy.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on September 7th, 2010, 5:04 am

Let's talk about some pet peeves.

Some people may have noticed, when I'm angry I don't talk to people. If I'm mad at you, I don't talk to you, I ignore you for the rest of the day, it's kind of made obvious that I'm mad, if you don't get it, well too bad for you, if you do, and you apologize, well even better.

Pet peeves for me are shit I really just can not stand at all. Like for fuck's sakes kind of level. I'll just post the list here for my own benefit, cause sometimes I forget and then I sit there going : "What the fuck just happened." kind of status. If this applies to you, well, you're probably the cause for this post.

• Abuse of emoticons, especially using one emoticon over and over and over and over and again and again and again. Really.
  • Being fucking defensive for no reason at all other than to try and be right all the time.
  • Trying to prove me wrong and make me sound stupid, again and again and again. And then you just look like an idiot.
  • Over sensitivity. I cannot stand the "omg don't say the f word". Then I suggest you don't step out of your house. :(
  • The sound of kissing. Cannot stand it, drives me fucking insane.
  • Also the sound of a person eating with their mouth open.
  • Vanilla scented candles. Fuck. Them.
  • Bitching about how your pre-teen life is just so horrible. No pls.
  • People touching my hair.
  • Saying "Sorry" 20 million fucking times.
  • Stupidity, plain and simple.
  • People asking questions when you just explained what they were asking for.
  • People looking through my cell phone.

Let's get this straight, everyone knows I'm a bitch, so this shouldn't come as a surprise. Hardened over the years of complete bullshit this is how I came out to be. Jili has apologized for ranting in her scrapbook I won't, because it needs to be said. If someone wants to know ever side of me, read my scrapbook, get to know my deepest secrets, and get to know me. (Of course no one will do that :'P). Sometimes, however, I feel like leaving Mizahar, because although I've found many friends I've come to realize sometimes, if not most of the times it just pisses me the fuck off. The people in chat are just completely ridiculous, and most of them are new, stuck up elitist motherfuckers that are completely fucking rude on all levels. (I mean I know I'm rude but I joke. There's a difference I think.) But then I'm torn to stay here with the people I love, or being defeated by new, retarded people that just manage to push my buttons. And you know what, I won't give in. If I get kicked out of chat for putting a bitch in his place, fine, but I'll kick and scream til the very end.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Hania on September 7th, 2010, 6:16 am

Maybe it's the music, or the narrator, or it's just funny to see animals drunk. But this makes me laugh and that makes me happy.

Hania
Evil Twin

Words: 67496
Joined roleplay: May 14th, 2010, 3:40 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Malia on September 7th, 2010, 9:32 am

I've given Jen a similar bit of advice ...

When there are people or conversations in chat I don't like or can't relate to, I'm quiet. I don't comment and I don't read them. I usually wait until someone logs on who I like and talk to them if it fits the situation. It's already good that you choose to ignore people you're mad at, and you can also ignore people you don't like. In fact, ignoring is the best way to cope with things you don't like because it prevents them from ruining your day. That's my opinion and my bit of advice anyway. :)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)