The market [Closed - Grandfathered]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Fade on July 16th, 2010, 7:04 am

Fade stopped laughing though a grin still stayed on her face, she looked at him and answered
“No, not all the words are mine but I changed them to fit this moment.” She ran a hand through her hair and continued talking “I usually change and extend verses I heard somewhere or other, bits of songs, speeches, jokes and…feelings I guess.”

Her gift gave her an insight to what he was thinking and suddenly her temper flared. They were wasting time like this, she wanted it to be clear, she wanted him to understand more about her gift how all his doubts had no roots. But he would wallow in his doubts she knew that now. She was waisting his time and her time.
She looked at him and said "Its late maybe we shall meet again sometime, farewell!" Then she walked away silently, hot with an unknown rage. Sad and angry at herself mostly but she was tired and it was late and she grew grouchy when she was unrested.
Fade
Player

Words: 105680
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 10:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Leviathan on August 12th, 2010, 3:27 am

Thread Award!

Fade
Exp +1 Acrobatics, +2 Seduction, +3 Interrogation, +1 Intimidation, +1 Storytelling, +2 Philosophy, +1 Flirtation, +1 Poetry
Lore Lore of a Captivating Performance, Lore of Commanding Conversation, Lore of Personal History: Elliot Skythorne, Breaking the Ice
Extra

Elliot
Exp +2 Observation, +2 Interrogation, +1 Storytelling, +1 Flirtation, +2 Philosophy
Lore Lore of a Captivating Performance, Lore of Personal History: Fade, Breaking Her Ice
Extra

Kamrynn
Exp +1 Observation
Lore Lore of a Captivating Performance
Extra

Wystern
Exp +1 Investigation, +1 Interrogation
Lore Lore of Eeves Dropping
Extra

John Vicari
Exp +1 Observation
Lore Lore of a Captivating Performance
Extra

Lich
Exp +1 Observation
Lore
Extra

Dahlia
Exp +1 Observation
Lore
Extra

Alynshi
Exp
Lore Lore of Foreign Culture (Syliras/Minor)
Extra

Additional Comments This took me a while. If anyone has any questions or comments for me, feel free to PM me and we can work out a solution.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous