Open On The Streets

Aaron goes for a walk.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

On The Streets

Postby Autumn Leithea on August 3rd, 2013, 7:46 pm

"GO!"
Aeilia pushed Jade out of the armed man's grasp, Jade almost falling to the ground, Autumn grabbing her arm before she fell turning her around with her own momentum and balance and pulled her towards the crowd.
"Follow close!"
Aeilia dipped into the crowd, moving with the flow not against it, almost slipping out of sight of Jade for a moment.
Last edited by Autumn Leithea on August 18th, 2013, 9:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Autumn Leithea
Bohemian exuberance! :)

Words: 76525
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2012, 7:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

On The Streets

Postby Garin Campbell on August 4th, 2013, 3:56 am

Garin turns to the man, completely ignoring the escaping pair, eyes narrowed. He looked him up and down, and didn't think much of him. He watches the man's eyes, looking for signs of emotion or the glint that would betray an attack.

"You wanted to talk business..?"
Garin Campbell
Backstabber

Words: 7991
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2013, 8:35 pm
Character sheet

On The Streets

Postby Arlo Berakailen on August 4th, 2013, 4:46 am

Arlo shrugged expansively.

"I always want to talk business, Mr. John," he smiled. "But this is, perhaps, not the right venue for such a discussion. I'm sure you understand, that in a crowded marketplace, in front of dozens of witnessess, in broad daylight, it's not ... prudent for us to discuss business here."

Arlo shrugged his shoulders.

"A man of your reputation, I'm sure you already know who I really am, and what my name actually is," Arlo said. "I just didn't think it was wise to advertise it for all of Sunberth to hear. I'm sure you understand, right, Mr. John?" Arlo smiled.

"As such, I'm equally sure you know where to find me. It's true that I may have a few business opportunities available." Arlo grinned. "If you're up for it. Man of my position, I have to know you're as good as you say before I put you in touch with my clients. I'm sure you will impress! Until then..."

Arlo bowed slightly, never taking his eyes off the assassin. When he rose from his bow, he backed off slightly, into the crowd, tossing "John" a little wave before letting the crowd carry him away.
Arlo Berakailen
Information retained is information gained

Words: 37838
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 8:40 pm
Character sheet

On The Streets

Postby Garin Campbell on August 4th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Garin's eyes follow the man as he leaves. Today had been an interesting day, indeed! He had gotten some money from the kelvic man, and, though he'd lost his soon-to-be play thing, he might have an opportunity for jobs, if he could find the man again. He turns and moves off against the crowd, shoving people out of the way, until he turns off into an alley amd begins heading home.
Garin Campbell
Backstabber

Character sheet

On The Streets

Postby Amora Jade on August 4th, 2013, 11:42 pm

Well, obviously this thread is completed. I went ahead and put in a grading request, if you want me to I can include on my post which skills each of your characters is looking for so it can all be done at once, or you can post your own.
Amora Jade
Pronounced Thief

Words: 165569
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 10:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

On The Streets

Postby Garin Campbell on August 5th, 2013, 3:34 am

I'd appreciate it if Garin's persuasion (lieing practice!) was mentioned.

Edit: Oh! And the 10 Gold Miza's from Aaron.
Last edited by Garin Campbell on August 6th, 2013, 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garin Campbell
Backstabber

Character sheet

On The Streets

Postby Autumn Leithea on August 5th, 2013, 4:23 pm

It'd be cool if Aeilia's pickpocketing (kind of reverse pickpocketing from slipping Jade a weapon) and Auristics (sensing the emotions of the others). Also, Jade, we could continue our story in another thread if you want to, I promise we'll have some fun along the way. :)
Last edited by Autumn Leithea on August 18th, 2013, 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autumn Leithea
Bohemian exuberance! :)

Words: 76525
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2012, 7:00 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

On The Streets

Postby Aaron Fangbearer on August 10th, 2013, 12:49 am

(apologies for simply fading out of this thread. I've had some RL problems to deal with lately and, well, you three simply took off after I started paying more attention to RL than here, lol... Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, but it kind of left me in the dust. Have a nice day!)
Aaron Fangbearer
Player

Words: 11824
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 6:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

On The Streets

Postby Twister on December 13th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Experience Award

Amora Jade
Grade :
Experience: 1 Larceny, 1 Observation

Lores:Sizing Up Your Prey, Brawn and Brains Are Not Mutually Exclusive, Thieving: Getting Caught Might Get You Killed, I Do Have Guts, Sunberth: Sized Up By A Cutthroat

Miscellaneous: 5 Gold Mizas

Comments: I was a little bit confused by the abrupt ending there, but otherwise this was a fairly enjoyable thread. I didn't award you the finger razor simply because... well, I am frankly not sure what happened to it seeing both of your sudden exits with no added details to how you wrapped up. Oh well!

Everyone else
Notes :
Your ledgers are either outdated or you're retired. In the event any of you should return, please subtract your Seasonal Expenses appropriately and make sure your Character Sheets are all updated, then PM me and I will add your grades to this post as well.
If you've any questions or concerns about your grade, drop me a PM!
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous