[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ereck Darkshade on January 30th, 2014, 11:26 am

Hello everyone. Just got to Sunberth OOCly and I decided to put up a notice here for anyone interested in threading with the (relatively) new guy. Ereck's a would-be assassin/body guard and he's looking for some friends to play with. A healthy rivalry never hurt anyone, especially not if our characters are of equal skill levels and a few fights never did any lasting harm so if anyone is interested in meeting with this nimble assassin-in-name-only and exchange a few words or a few "words" you're all more than welcome.

Ereck loves (free)running and acrobatics, mostly in the pursuit of a more flexible and quicker body in fights. He's not a very good people person but he's a keeper once you manage to get under his shell. While his current jobs keep him afloat and under a roof, he's looking for something more profitable that might someday help him to live in a proper house. He hasn't yet chosen which gang would be the most profitable for this but he's starting to get out there and look for some more information about them.

Hound Hunting
If there are any fellow Hound Hunters out there, Ereck has started working on some proper answers in a Open Thread. Join him in order to help him, to work against him or simply to exploit the fruits of his labour.
Last edited by Ereck Darkshade on March 14th, 2014, 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ereck Darkshade
Player

Words: 68122
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2014, 9:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Acrobatic/Climbing Exp

Postby Roy Kingsfield on February 2nd, 2014, 5:09 am

All of you acrobatic/climbing skilled thieves, I'm looking to have a mini adventure in Sunberth. I thought it would be fun to write a thread involving my PC getting pick pocketed by one of our many glorious thieves and I catch you in the act. If you are not a thief and are still interested, we could work something else out as well. The chase would begin as we made our way across town anywhere from the ground among the crowd to the rooftops of Sunberth (preferably). It'd be a fun thread to get some climbing/acrobatic exp. Feel free to either PM or post and let me know if you are interested!
Roy Kingsfield
Player

Words: 70349
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2014, 12:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Annie Vatlina on February 2nd, 2014, 11:48 pm

Well, I already posted in the Match Maker forum so I'm just going to quote it, I'm just so lazy,

" -Puts on her shades- Lets do this.
Alright so I'm going to get right to the point. Right now I'm looking for somebody that can either give me this in a thread, Mercenary Work (Contract or Contractor), Enemy or connections, Skill points, Romance/Flirtatious actions. That's all for now, It will circulate around and after a thread has taken place that I'd like. Please, PM me for further information or questions you have about my character or possible threads "
Annie Vatlina
Fear is stronger than love.

Words: 13682
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2014, 4:52 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Neil Karnus on February 10th, 2014, 5:11 am

So being new to the forums and Sunberth, I am looking for anything really. Just keep in mind that Neil can be kind of a hot head when it comes to his own safety and his brothers, and he isn't afraid to fight.
Neil Karnus
Dont touch my brother, you might live longer.

Words: 2355
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2014, 2:44 am
Character sheet

Postby Buras on February 23rd, 2014, 5:16 am

Buras has arrived. Mostly just looking to make a few friends. PM me if you want me in a thread.
A favor can be worth it's weight in gold. Or, it could kill you.
Buras
A favor for a favor

Words: 62661
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2014, 2:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jax Bradshaw on February 28th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Anybody in Sunberth next season and looking to thread about fighting, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.
A crook, a killer, a thief and a liar.

Threads: 7/7
Sorry, but I'm full on threads for now.
Jax Bradshaw
I'm a God and it's judgement day.

Words: 43836
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2013, 8:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Rend on March 6th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Hey all, I'm looking for people to RP with this spring, I'm up for just about anything. I'm on here pretty much every day. Send me a PM if you are interested.

-Rend
Memories in 0040FF
Thoughts in 8000BF
Speech in FF0040
Rend
Player

Words: 17420
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2014, 7:51 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Zandelia on March 11th, 2014, 11:48 am

Okay!

Note: I will leave this advertisement up indefinitely but hopefully a week or so will be enough to garner interest. If no PM's or showing of interest are received by this time I will start writing them out solo from the top down through the list. If you want in on the early ones act fast! After the week I will also be posting and advert for more things - Goooooo Scaaaaars!

Addendum - I have decided to add links to all threads ongoing and/or completed as and when they are thrown up. Just in case people want to read everyone's work, follow the story and as reference for myself. Shameless promotion of the abilities of all!

Hello there all ye wonderful Sunberthians!

I find myself in need of help, mostly to try and keep my fragmented sanity in check by not having to do dozens of solo’s. Also because I want to meet new and wonderful people and totally not use them IC for plots and things <.<

Aaaanyways, here is a list of what I need:

Nuit Hunting I: Done – completed as Solo here.

Nuit Hunting II: A gambler/trickster type. Possibly also a thief and Merc/cage fighter type. Location – Tall Johnny’s/Wolfs Den. Aim – discover an NPC is in Wolfs Den, find guards, trick guards, gamble and generally have fun.

Started with Eleazar here

Nuit Hunting III: Thief and Merc. Thief to steal some stuffs. Merc to watch backs. Location – Wolfs Den. Aim – Pickpocket informative missives and/or anything of value. Steal from a guard’s shack also (items, gold, whatever). Will likely see combat. All loot shared between thread partners – Zand doesn’t really need loot.

Interest - Ereck (Merc), Amora (Thief) - FULL

Nuit Hunting IV: Merc – taken by Garret. Thread completed here. (Shameless promotion of Garret as he is awesome and needs more hugs. GIVE HIM HUGS!)

Past Erased I: Intel/spy/thief characters preferred for this one. Location – Slums and other parts of city. Aim – Case out a ‘safe house’. Observe, analyse and extrapolate from guard patterns, coming/goings, etc. Stealing anything of import (a key perhaps and/or other items deemed valuable). Note – good training for anyone wanting to learn Intel from Zand if so desired.

Interest - Ereck, Amora, Buras

Past Erased II: Aim – gain information upon guards and/or eliminate one or two.

Finished with Fallon here

Past Erased III: Merc type needed. Location – Sunberth taverns. Aim – hunting down and eliminating all other guards bar three for last encounter (means 4 in this thread). A simple hunting thread, no strings. If you like death and fighting this is your thread. Multiple partners for threading possible.

Interest - Fallon, Ereck

Past Erased IV: Finale: No spaces possible on this one until all others done. Aim – take over ‘safe house’ and kill her father Markus.

Interest Fallon, Ereck - NO GUARANTEES AS FINALE IS PIVOTAL

If anyone wishes to RP any of the above please PM me. And I mean anyone. Minimal skill requirements as Zand can cover you from most things. I'd rather RP these out than solo them and meet some good people. Who knows, you could even end up forming part of the Network she is creating and get more threadsies!
Last edited by Zandelia on March 29th, 2014, 4:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vick on March 11th, 2014, 5:11 pm

So I am going to place this here. This can be taken into account and assume will last for spring.

Need a job? Need a good paying job?

Vick will be in the city by the 40th. By the 50th (rough guess still need to iron things out with Twister) he will be looking for helpers and aides. This can be anything from more guards, shop keeps and overall runners to help him.

I plan for him to open up a shop and anyone wanting a job can work under Vick. Since it will be a player run area all the wages will be handled by Vick and out of his pocket.

For anyone that has never worked under a player before and just npcs it means a few different things. One pay is not based on just skills but it means a bit more work.

If anyone would like a job (or a thread) with Vick just send me a pm and we can iron things out once I make more moves icly.

Please note Vick is not a nice person and is twisted but he will still pay nonetheless*
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Japira on March 14th, 2014, 12:21 am

Hello Sunberth!

Japira here is looking to meet a small handful of thread partners. Japira this season is working as an Herbalist and Herbal Supplier to local businesses, and many of her threads I hope to keep related around the business. That said, I am looking to develop her interest in poisoncrafting but I feel that I will need a catalyst or two for this. So if you're interested in meeting here, send me a PM please. I don't mind starting a thread, but I am newer to the area. My replies will be a bit slower, but not overly so, as my main character will come first.

Thank you!

Japira
Player

Words: 3805
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2014, 6:59 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext