[Pig's Foot Tavern] A fight for sore eyes (closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Pig's Foot Tavern] A fight for sore eyes (open)

Postby Akiva Korvashi on August 22nd, 2010, 2:36 pm

She watched the man sail through the air and land on the ground, amazed at her own strength. She stumbled as the floor beneathe her shook, and turned around to face it's source, Azerix. She frowned, "I guess I'm not so strong after all," she muttered to herself. She watched as people fled in all directions, mostly toward the door, and as the bartender made his escape. There were still a few stragglers left by the time the rest had cleared out, still circling Azerix in a ring of broken chairs and tables. Azerix himself looked half crazed with power, but that might have been because he had been kicked in the head by an angry mob of people. She drew her dagger silently and snuck toward a thin yet broad shouldered man not much taller than herself. He was focused on Azerix, leaving himself open to any attackers behind him. When she was just feet from him she rushed, driving the dagger at an angle through his neck. She withdrew her blade as immediately as it had been inserted and backed away quickly, wary of retaliating blows from those around him.
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Words: 89178
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Azerix on August 25th, 2010, 1:05 am

Azerix watched as most of the people scattered and left the Inn, including the bartender himself. still the crimson liquid drained from his nose and his lip, he picked up a cloth from the table and placed it on his nose hoping to stop the bleeding "great...now i need another bath, im covered in blood and STILL bleeding" he winced squeezing the cloth to his nose. From the corner of his eye azerix saw the man drop from the blade "perrrrrrffeeeccctttt" he removed the cloth taking a step forward "well sorry to bail but if i keep going ill end up dead most likely...i already have the whispers in my head urging me to continue and release more Djed, but hey, you brought out the weapon...this is no longer my fight..." he shook his head after making his nose stop bleeding "now if you'll excuse i think i need another bath...back to the stream outside the city..." with that, the now bloody and bruised mage stepped out the back entrance the bartender went through as well
Azerix
Player

Words: 30996
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Book__wyrm on August 26th, 2010, 1:03 am

Most of those still remaining had all eyes on Keorvic. As he glared at them, the entire crowd stepped back. Most of them seemed to be wavering between running and staying, but weren't sure which was the best option. Those who weren't were glaring alternately at their friends, and Keorvic. One person snapped "If we all rush him, we can't loose!"

With the tension so thick, was it any wonder that no one even noticed Akiva? The whole crowd gave a start as a death gurgle punctured the silence. There was a startled pause as people watched the man fall to the floor, clutching his throat, and then, as one, nearly the entire crowd turned and ran out the door.

The few who remained started yelling at their cowardly friends, but, realizing they were outnumbered, started to flee as well.

When the last man ran after his friends, Keorvic and Akiva would be left alone in the tavern, with a number of broken chairs and tables, with three men unconscious, and another still clutching his ruined face.

Azerix, in the meantime, would find that the passageway led out to the docks.
Book__wyrm
Orderly Chaos, Chaotic Order.

Words: 12917
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2010, 12:41 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Keorvic on August 26th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Keorvic smiled grimly as the last last man ran out the door. "well this could have turned out better. Next time, I pick the inn. unless everywhere in this city is like this" he said with a sigh. He looked around at the wreck the fight had left of the inn. overturned chairs and tables were everywhere, a few had even been smashed. He looked around and retreived his pack. with practiced motions, he unstrapped his gauntlet and stowed it with the other one in his pack. He glanced around, looking to see if Azerix had put down his own bag, or if the man had snatched it on the way out. "Or maybe someone else snatched it on the way out." he thought with a wince. Azerix wouldn't be happy about that. He looked at Akiva, blood dripping at her knife. He wondered how she would react. He could be wrong, but she had never told him about killing anyone before. This was certainly the first person he had ever seen her kill. As an apprentice assassin though, surely she could take it in stride. "We should probably go catch Azerix before he happens to someone. I guess we will just spend the night on the beach. So much for a nice soft warm bed." He heaved another sigh, and set off out the door.
Keorvic
Ask me about my scar

Words: 64206
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Akiva Korvashi on August 26th, 2010, 10:05 pm

OOC: Not just because I love looting stuff, my character would do this, I'll leave it up to you (Book_wyrm) to tell me what I can loot?

Akiva stood up from the bloodied corpse of the man who had falled prey to her blade. She walked casually over to the bar and picked up a cleaning rag to wipe the crimson liquid from her dagger. "Before he happens to someone?" she said in a quiet, calm voice. She walked back to her pack, which lay under a broken table and a chair, and carried it back over to the bar, setting it down. She then slid over the counter, knocking off a glass that sat atop it, and landed gracefully on the other side. She looked back to Keorvic and winked, "well, you can go after him if you want. I'll follow shortly." She then promptly began to dig through everything the little tavern had, giggling like a child. "The spoils of war," she muttered, "looting time is always my favorite part."
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Azerix on August 26th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Azerix looked around "peachy. now i could not only be mugged..but hell shanghaied into being a pirate..." he grumbled something limping down the road sticking close the walls but avoiding any alleys "oh what a great idea Azerix...just walk off into a city that wants nothing more than your blood while injured...perfect plan..don't see ANY way this could go wrong" the young mage muttered to himself avoiding a crowd. He looked down at his hands, they were red from the heat and blistered "damn it...this is why i wish at times i was chosen from birth by Ivan...no blisters...just feel the heat..."

He walked past a few shops and noticed something that disgusted him. Here on the street no more than 40 feet away was someone trying to sell this young girl. "what kind of monster would by someone...a human to do things...unspeakable..." it turned out...alot of people did a crowd started to gather and wager, Azerix shook his head and sat on a bench placing his head on the wall "shiiitttt!" he looked down at his feet then attempted to look at his back and beside him "gone...i left my bag at the inn...perfect day..all my money, my parents spell book...my notebook...just...gone..." the mage grumbled again placing his head against the wall closing his eyes "i hate my life right now"
Azerix
Player

Words: 30996
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Book__wyrm on August 29th, 2010, 6:34 am

Luckily for Azerix, his bag was right were he'd left it. On his chair, one of the few still upright.

Outside, neither men would have trouble with anyone. Everyone knew that when a whole stream of people started running out of the tavern, it was time to head towards another part of town.

The bar was a bad place to loot. There were only a few bottles of cheap beer and a couple of silvers.

On the floor, however, were a number of weapons dropped by their fleeing owners, even a coin purse or two. The two dead men on the floor also had possessions on them, and the three thugs all had knives in their belts.
Book__wyrm

Office

Postby Akiva Korvashi on August 29th, 2010, 3:44 pm

OOC: Since I'm still a little unsure I'll leave it open, I'm assuming whoever awards xp and such at the end will put everything I'm allowed to loot on there so I can add it to my CS?

Akiva found nothing of value to her in the bar, exccept for a few beers, which she took a few drinks of then discarded. She grabbed the few silver mizas sitting out on the bar and went back to collect her things and Azerix's, because he had not seemed interested in anything when he left earlier. She peeked over at those laying on the floor, two of them dead the other two just knocked unconscious. She stripped them of all valuables they possessed, weapons included, and picked up all the coinpurses and weapons laying around on the ground. She smiled to herself, knowing she was doing a good thing here. These men surely wouldn't need this stuff anyway. She stuffed whatever would fit of the loot into her pack and walked out the same exit the other two of her companions had chosen to exit through carrying an arm full of weapons and other things as well as her pack, her weapons, and all of Azerix's stuff.

End
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Character sheet
Scrapbook

[Pig's Foot Tavern] A fight for sore eyes (closed)

Postby Book__wyrm on September 2nd, 2010, 12:16 pm

Akiva: 2 seduction, 1 Flux, 1 unarmed, 1 daggers
Received: 1 GM, 37 SM, 28 CM, 3 dagger, 1 short-sword

Keorvic: 3 Brawling, 3 intimidation,

Azerix: 4 reimancy, 1 diplomacy
Lore: Presence of slaves in Sunberth

Lore: Cruelty of most sunberthians, The location of the Pig's Foot Tavern.

Notes: In case you're wondering, the lore under Azerix's name is for him only. The other lores are for all of you. Look forward to modding for you again. :D
Book__wyrm

Office

Previous