Flashback Lost regrets (Fallon)

Fallon and Vick meet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Vick on August 18th, 2013, 10:49 pm

A small pile of clothing laid near her feet, his unblinking eyes peering at her waiting before his cold dead hand touched her right hand as he pulled her to the table. He saw the signs showing as her mind and body were fighting each other. It was the same for him one day long ago when he thought he was broken due to magic and the dead but he overcame it or at least he thought he did but that thought was replaced by another as Fallon moved along without fuss as she laid upon the table, her back pressing along the cold metal texture.

Without asking Vick moved about her, her hands moved above her head on each side and were strapped in leather cuffs for her arms and her feet were down the same as each limb moved to a corner that was held by locks along the cuffs and metal chains along the ground. A rather simple but effective means. Other rooms held different means but this room was a rather simple idea behind it as within a few simple chimes she was bound by the table.

She may have been bound but Vick was not sure if she was here or deep inside her head. Her words seemed spaced apart and did not hold the same force they did when she first met him just abit ago in his lab but Vick knew even the safe realm of her mind would not keep her for long for her body would force her out and face the horrors of life soon enough as the chains along the ground were pulled deeper into the ground removing the movement on her arms and legs with a small crank on the bottom of the bed..

A simple blade was picked up within his hands, the weight of the blade felt heavy for once to him as he looked upon the soul on the table. Torture was something he had done in the past but it was different. It was another female that told him no in a sense but questioned him and for that he removed her finger and made her craft it with malediction effects. She was never the same but it did not matter for she was just a means to an end with him and she did not last long enough for Vick to understand the weight of his actions.

A part of him had to wonder what this young girl would do after this. Would she be the same? Would she be different? Would she fear or hate him or just view the world as black and white painting with no emotion anymore? So many things came to his mind as he pressed the tip of the clean sharp blade along her left ankle. The tip pressing in the skin ever so lightly letting a crimson tear run down her smooth pale skin as if her soul itself was starting to cry.

With care and focus Vick pulled the blade down along her skin, cutting into her very flesh downward as if he was just cutting along a dead limb but he knew better. This limb was so very much alive and he knew she would feel the pain and react. He knew her screams would reach his ears but he could not pay her any mind even if she begged him to stop as the tip of the blade moved along the upper side of the other side of her ankle as he formed a clear one line circle along her left ankle.

He knew the chains that were now stretching her limbs would not give her the room to kick and fight so his circle was fine the way it was but her body could and would still bleed as the once crimson tear that was so alone soon became a puddle of blood along the table and his knife as he took a small scrap of cloth and held it along her skin letting the blood stay in her body as he did not want her to bleed out but what she fail to understand this was just acting like a trace so to speak for he would have to recut a few more times after she was healed for a bit to let the body react to the scar and let the scar stand out.

Healing was not a trait Vick knew that well but for her he would pick up a few things as he did not want her to die yet. Maybe deep down he wanted to keep her around and have this game as he was bored in the isle but maybe it was something else as he let a smile touch his face as he listened to her and kept quiet as the blood slowly clotted along her body.

This was just the start for it would be many bells before she would leave this room but that was something he would let her know down the road for now she clearly did not need to know that.

Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Fallon on August 26th, 2013, 8:21 pm

It was fear that made her obey. It was the cruel state of terror that caused her to buckle and squirm within. She could not think clearly, her arms forced into animation as she was lead on. A lamb to the slaughter. When the world did truly come round to her though, and the cold sensation of steel touched the flesh, did she awaken to it truly. It stung, a creeping chill consuming her bound form before the hot red emerged. Fists clenched, toes clawed, the back arching out of reaction. Her throat clenched, a low hiss escaping at first. It spat and grew, the jaw tensing the sense of constriction consuming.

It continued to slice round, forming a path within the skin. Shoulders rose, her chin tilting as her eyes screwed shut. Breathing quickened, a low whimper forming in the back. It grew, quickly, the whimpering turning into a growl as his work continued. She went to thrash, her torso twisting as she bared teeth. There was a gasp, a piercing shout escaping as she broke.

Why did you come? Why did you walk into the den of lions? Why did you choose to dance a dangerous game? The price of knowledge and learning is great.

Breathing laboured, eyes wide with pain. She gave a twist as the urge to break out consumed her. She could not hold it back. She had felt pain before, but this was different. Alien, intrusive and when she was at her most vulnerable. The urge to flee and escape came to her in a wild slap and left her little time to recover.

There was a pause, a momentary pause from the torment. She leaned back, shoulder blades kissing the surface of it. Her chest heaved, her lips trembling as she gave a blink. A moment of respite before this torture would begin again. For how long? For how many bells? Would she get out of here? Eyes fixed themselves onto the ceiling.

Petch. Petch. Why the… petch!

It was only the beginning of her stay here, and already the girl was looking for the way out. To reach the sunlight and escape. Of course, that seemed a dream away and before she got there, she would have to pass through this awakening nightmare before her.

Why did I do this?the back of her head rested upon the surface, Why does it hurt? I though I was going to assist! Not be... be... experimented on? Oh, shyke it all!
x
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Vick on February 7th, 2014, 2:08 am

How long had passed? Vick lost track of time as he spent with his little pet. It felt like forever since he first placed the knife along her flesh as he had just kept running the side of the blade along her skin forming the lines near her ankle yet after so many cuts into the same line he took a dry cloth and forced it on her wound letting it just heal a bit.

He had kept this up for what felt like four or five bells but he was not keeping track of time. His own body had no sense of time when he was not outside for he did not get tired or be in the mood for food. He just knew that if he was working on a project he would have been done long ago but he did not stop and ask his pet as he did not even was able to recall if she made a hint at being in the mood for food.

It would have been a lie if he said he was paying her any mind all in all since he was lost in his own world inside his head as he kept his focus just on her and the work of art he had been working on for her. Whenever she moved too much he just held her left further down but even now he could not recall much besides cutting into her and wiping the blood off of her skin and the tool he had been using.

At last he put the tool up and cloth on the table as he walked around the table towards her head. His small hand running along her hair as he looked her along her face as his smile was still lingering on his face.

“So this has been fun but I do think you need a break now. I forget at times your kind needs rest and what is that thing called...ahh food...yes you need food and rest...Odds are something else yet I will take you under my eye and have you help me while you are on this island. Yet we will keep playing this little game either nightly or a few times every so often. I don’t want to hurt you but you are going to be a helper in so many ways.”

He tilted his head as he looked at her; his hand moving along her face pushing her face to look towards him as he talked to her.

“Do you understand? If you agree I will unlock you and I will keep you safe upon this isle of death. Yet if you do not I will leave you here and walk away. So tell me little one what shall it be?”

He was giving her a choice. A choice that odds are would change both of them in the end yet could he foresee just how much that would change one or the other?

Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Fallon on February 10th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Fallon whimpered and cried, it was something she could not resist doing. Pain was apparent, it burned with every slice, of every pull and push of the tip. Her head moved to and fro, clouded by the numbing pain that consumed her ankle. She could not even focus herself to bring on the possibility of simply projecting the limb to escape the pain, let alone do it. So protective of their limbs - it was the source of their power after all.

A croak cracked out, her back arching in reflex as it dug deeper. Squirming the hands pressed her down, the held her back in her suffering as the time gradually ticked on. Was she crying? Petch even she did not know, her mind had simply stumbled into nothingness. Throat constricting she uttered a cry, a desperate and mad hope that he would understand. Somehow. At first she did not realise that he had stopped, but when the fingers grasped upon her chin and turned her head to face him did she stop.

Instead she trembled, a struggle to form some coherent words. Eyes stared to him, smothered in emotions that betrayed her - fear, worry, pain and suffering. A torture that was causing her to teeter upon the edge. Releasing a squeak she looked upon him, forcing words to rise up and escape. If it could even be called that. Her head nodded wildly - as she saw it she had no choice. It was torture and suffering, or be protected and become a play thing. A tool to his whims and experiments.

"I... I understand..." she managed to breathe. Lips quivering she stared, "I'll behave! I'll..." Biting her lip she pulled back, retreating into herself. It was safe there, no one could follow her. Could they? Her eyes looked upon Vick, and then darted away, "Just... please let me out. I don't want to..." she fell into a whimper.

I need to get out. I need to get out of here. Gods please give me a way out. I don't want to die here.

She released a mumble, "What is your will?"
x
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Vick on February 11th, 2014, 7:56 am

Vick looked into her eyes. His unblinking eyes as his hand traced along her face as he smiled at last towards her.

"I will unlock you. You will follow and you may stay in my room while you rest. You will always be by my side no matter what until I see fit."

At last the chains that bound Fallon were unlocked at last as Vick released her from the table. She could have ran, could have attacked him and ran but would she? He did not know as he showed the sign of trust for her as he stood by. Waiting.

Waiting for her to get up. If need by he would do his best to help guide her but if she was willing and ready he would guide her out of the room and into his private lair where no one went before besides him.

Either way Vick would help her and have her join him. The walk towards his room did not take long for Vick for he knew it like the back of his head yet for her it may have been long if she was paying any mind to what was going on. He did not know as he did not ask.

The old wooden door was pushed open by him as he guided Fallon inside before cloing the door at last. He waited, watching her reaction if she had any to the room she now stood.

It was a small room all in all. A simple 400 square foot room. The room was filled with bones of the dead with markings and designs along them giving the room a different type of pressure as one would stand in the room yet Vick paid it no mind.

Along the wall stood a fine large bed. The bed was a four poster bed of a crismson shade of red wood. The mattress that laid upon it was stuffed with feathers and had different layers of sheets and furs laying upon it.

Near the bed laid a large closed chest of a much lighter wood. A simple lock laid upon it yet it was open with the lid closed.

A simple set of drawers and a mirror stood a bit more near the middle. The wood was the same lighter wood of the chest.

The room was lit by the blue light in the walls and ceiling which was the same blue light that made all the rooms bright or at least well enough to see as it was from d-wire.

Another room ran to the side which if Fallon looked would house a stone tub which she could use if she ever did ask him.

"You may use the bed and sleep. For now rest. I will let you sleep for a few hours." Vick said as he turned to her watching her.

Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Fallon on February 11th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Fallon regressed, mentally at least, into the safety of her mind. The eyes simply watched and stared, the simple unknowing on what was going to occur upon her face. And when she was released, did she scrabble down with haste, to put some distance between her and him, to gain modesty, and to cling to her clothes as if they would be some shield against him. She could not walk, not easily at least - her ankle blooded and red, angry in colouration and more than simply tender caused her to limp after him. What could not be worn was cradled tightly against her breast, frightened almost that it would suddenly be torn from her. But it was not, and instead the Nuit child lead her away regardless.

Where she was lead however, did prove to be a surprise. Though far from a pleasant one. It chilled to her core, the collection of oddments and articles - of things made of those long past. Hesitantly she gave a step on through, the dull beat of pressure stuck within her chest. Fear, the emotion her eyes could not be hidden. And whilst this new scene, her prison it seemed, was taken in. Ankle throbbing she pressed her back to the wall and took the pressure off her new injury - something she needed to tend too and quickly.

Her throat for the most part closed up, unable to talk or speak clearly. Communication failed her, tongue falling numb as she tried to comprehend what was going on. No, do not fail, do not fall into that false sense of security, that trap that everything is alright. But still the legs were forced into movement, staggering to the bed and tightly gripping on. And all the while, the long tones of Vick rung. Her allowance, her moment of 'peace' to rest. No, it would only be exploited if she showed weakness, showed a failing in strength and face in such a situation. Fingers gripped tightly, a mumblings of a curse as she buckled against it. There he was, watching and waiting.

A play thing, that was the status she had obtained now. A toy to be tossed aside the moment he was bored, to be discarded. To be forced into obeying to such a master, for that was the only option now. And so, taking to the bed she obeyed and clung tightly to herself. But she did not sleep. She did not, find a state of rest. Instead the girl who was once prideful and forth going in her nature became reserved and hesitant. Arms wrapped themselves around her frame, and the girl simply watched. Watched and waited for the time to begin once more.
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Vick on February 12th, 2014, 12:58 am

The child just let her lay down upon the bed as he moved to the other room. As clockwork he played with the stone tub which filled with water as he removed his clothing placing it along the ground.

He paid Fallon no mind as he knew she would not leave for he was not the worst of the evils she could face along Sahova. He slowly moved into the tub, a cloth brushing along his skin before he just let his body sink inside the water resting in a sense.

Fallon would learn that Vick took a few Bells every day washing and checking his body. If she saw she would see scars along his body. Some faint yet some were fresh with thread closing the wounds up. His work was never safe and he was still learning so many things that he did not want many to know about.

After awhile he at last moved from the pool of water. A dark rough towel was grabbed by his hands as he made sure his skin was dried as he placed his outfit back on before moving back to the other room.

Fallon was still awake or at least he thought as he took a seat near her before laying next to her. His hand running along her hair, petting her almost as he hummed a tune under his breath for her.

Would he regret this? Would he be able to really look himself in a reflection and still see the same child after today? Did it really matter in the end as he looked upon her as looked upon her. His soul was already tainted in the end. What was another drop in the pool for he would never be the same person he sought after that he was so long ago. He could not even remember what the names were of his family he thought as he just looked upon her petting her softly.

Tomorrow would be a new day and a new game but for now he would let her rest. For she would need her rest to survive him but if she could live with him they both would be different in the end.

Tomorrow would be a new day...It always was either way.

Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Lost regrets (Fallon)

Postby Strange on March 4th, 2014, 1:14 am

e
Vick

Skills

Skill Name Experience
Intimidation 2 XP
Torture 2 XP
Persuasion 1 XP
Medicine 1 XP
Butchery 1 XP
Philosophy 1 XP
Drawing 1 XP
Carving 1 XP
Voiding 1 XP
Writing 1 XP

Lores

Fallon: A New Apprentice, and perhaps mutually beneficial arrangement?
Butchery: The Difference in cutting between live flesh and dead flesh

Loot

Item Description Effect
Bozderon Shadow Dog Skull The skull of a Bozderon Shadow Dog well known for their ability to blend into shadows and see in Infravision. It has been carved with Malediction circles but is yet to be activated. No Magical Properties
Hand Amulet A human hand on a blood red string depicting a harsh struggle to survive in the wilderness while an undead child stands above him When a living human wears this amulet they feel an intense drive to avoid the dead at any cost whether they are just corpses or undead. However should they be somehow forced to be in the presence of an undead creature they will find themselves extremely easy to be manipulated. The effects of this amulet will linger for several days after it has been taken off and, in the case of extreme long term use, Necrophobia may be permanent.

Fallon

Skills

Skill Name Experience
Meditation 1 XP

Lores

Vick: Master Maledictor
Vick: A Fondness for Games
Vick: A Child Only on the Outside
Malediction: Words and Circles?
Malediction: Working with the Dead

Injuries

Injury Cause Heal Time Effects Physical Scarring Mental Scarring
Deep Left Ankle Wound Dagger injury Flashback Flashback A clear ring of scarred tissue around her left ankle N/A

Comments :
This was a very disturbing thread... Well done! I liked it. Frankly I didn't really know what to give Fallon here as, for the most part, she spent the thread being tortured. Also you never actually bled into the Shadow Dog skull so I gave you the skull which you can activate in another thread if you wish.

I have awarded your grade to the best of my ability. Of course I'm not infallible so if you have any comments or queries about your grade feel free to PM me.

e
"I'm such a Silverheart fangirl"
Strange
AS of Sahova

Words: 71649
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 7:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook

Previous