Eywaat

The god of birds and ingenuity

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within the confines of this form lies the tangible proof of the prayers of the faithful throughout Mizahar.

Eywaat

Postby Colombina on January 1st, 2013, 12:32 am

"Feathered brother,
Spirit of guidance,
Show the way
Through me,
Within me,
Below me.
The old ways,
the forgot ways,
the wild ways."
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Eywaat

Postby Shijara on March 19th, 2014, 6:22 am

1st of Spring, 514 AV

Shijara stood inside Riverfall's gates, breathless. She was tired and cold, but she moved to the side of a building, its shadows embracing the woman in the feathered cloak. She took a deep breath, and looked to the sky. "Eywaat," she whispered, "I have not forgotten you."

"Please use your eyes to watch over my family. I am far from my desert home, but I remember the crows and ravens. I remember the sun. I... do not know what the future holds, but I pray for your guidance." Shijara stopped momentarily in her prayer. She never felt very good at such things, and her Tawna felt thick on her tongue, having not spoken it other than to herself or in her prayers. She cleared her throat and continued, "I am going to bring back inspiration to the dunes of Eyktol. I will draw my travels and show my uncle what lays beyond the sands. I will dance and breathe in the possibilities. I do not wish to remain silent anymore. My tribes tells me to not chase after the paintings of the sun, the mirages, but what if just one of them was real?"

"Please understand my blight."

With that, Shijara bowed her head and her Tawna became a whisper once more, "Fly forever."
TO MY WONDERFUL PARTNERS: You guys are the best.
Shijara
Soul Stealer

Words: 95233
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 8:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes