PM to join Collision

(Shall) Ricky has another run in with his past, which in turn leads to him meeting another stranger.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Collision

Postby Ricky Maze on April 15th, 2014, 2:42 am

"Eh?" Ricky looked down to her at first for a moment a bit lost, but then realized what it was the girl asked him just shortly after. "Oh! Ye’re askin’ bout de Fish Market, s’where fisherman an’ merchant alike gat’er t’ sell off all t’eir haul." A complacent smile then formulated on his face once more as the memory from earlier soon returned, this time not to distract him from the current moment that presided before him. "Me wife an’ Oi met dere an’ we actually tried out de Grilled Sandfish dat dis one stall serves. It’s pretty good if ye ‘aven’t tried it, somethin’ ye won’t ever forget once ya ‘ave." He assured Shall with enthusiasm as he guided her onward, he felt rather eager to finally try the fish again considering he’d not done so in a while. Would it taste as great as it did back then? Would it be as delicious as he remembered? He would have to wait and see, considering that was where they were headed now anyway.

Upon hearing Shall as she kept conversation flowing Ricky chuckled with a smirk. "Dat so? Well Oi ‘ope ye settlin’ in ‘as been good so far, ya findin’ Zeltiva t’ yer likin’ any?" He inquired curiously as a form of courtesy, it served well to see if one found themselves happy in the place they lived in after all. All the same he found Shall something to be a little curious about, even though she appeared to be a normal girl to him. Mainly the injuries she suffered were something of concern for him, considering he worked as part of the Wave Guard. Of course though he was off duty now, therefore didn’t exactly have to act upon usual behavior when he wore the uniform. Instead he thought to approach the matter differently rather than be straightforward with any interrogative questions, and allow himself the possibilities of discovering information through other patterns like social behaviors, body language, and the like. That would allow him to determine just what exactly he needed to know, should he actually further learn more of the wounds she bore.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Collision

Postby Shall on April 22nd, 2014, 12:17 pm

Shall hummed softly as she listened to Ricky talking about the fish market. "I have never been to the Fish Market before.", she said. She had spent her days wandering though different spot yet she hadn't gone to the Fish Market. Shall usually ate at a stall or bought food at the inn and tavern. She noted to self that she should go there some day. "Grilled Sandfish? It sounds good to me". Shall smiled, a small , polite one. Food was not really something Shall would think much about. She didn't have to eat in her real form. Sometimes, eating was a nuisance to her.

"Hmn, May I ask for your wife's name?", Shall once again asked. It is one of the way to keep the conversation rolling, and she afraid she was not very good at it. Not knowing how to fit in cause trouble. Much so stand out. She was never the smooth talker, and didn't know how to properly form an relationship with other people. The first thing was, she dislikes doing so. The second thing was, she didn't find any benefit from it. But talking meaning gathering information and other things follow it. She couldn't avoid meeting and exchanging things with people. Maybe she should try and change that.

"Settled down here is very much pleasant for me. I like Zeltiva and the atmosphere here."
Shall
Player

Words: 24484
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 3:17 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Collision

Postby Aoren on June 29th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Riddled With Rewards
Ricky

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Medicine + 2 EXP
Storytelling + 1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Shall: Resemblance to Natalie
Social Nuance: Picking Up On Non-Verbal Cues
Social Nuance: Etiquette Demands Considering Others First
Medicine: Assessing for Pain

Shall
Note :
Please update your ledger to reflect both Winter 513 Seasonal Expenses and Spring 514 Seasonal Expenses. When you have done this contact me via PM and I will happily post your grade! :)

Notes :
If you have comments, questions or concerns please approach me at your earliest convenience. Don't forget to edit/delete your request in the request thread!
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous