Yo!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Yo!

Postby Vitri on April 13th, 2014, 11:08 pm

Hello, I'm a 23 year old from the cold north of Europe. You can call me Vitri, I think it'll be easiest that way.

I've done some RPing in my "youth" but nothing on this scale only small bits here and there. Otherwise my RP experience are mostly game-related which has it's own charm I guess. But I thought it'd be nice to pursue one of my few creative interests, writing has always been something I've wanted to do.

I pretty much stumbled upon this site by chance and I got stuck when I saw how well structured it is and all the lores, very impressive work! There is alot of information to take in but all the different guides makes up for that, for the most part.

I've been going over the wiki and all the lores for a few days so I think I'm ready to start on my CS but I'll probably be asking a few questions in the chat, I hope I won't be a bother to anyone.

Thanks for having me!

Edit: Oh and if there is anyone I could bother about coding I'd appreciate it, I noticed alot of people have these amazing post templates that makes the RPing alot more enjoyable and I would like some help with that at some stage! ^^
"Myrian" "Common" "Thoughts"

I do apologize to my current threadpartners. I had not expected work to become so overbearing, we usually have alot to do in summer but we've never had this much to do. It's taking up most of both my days and evenings. I'll try to respond to the current threads if I find some time.
Vitri
Player

Words: 18220
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2014, 3:44 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Yo!

Postby Schmetterling on April 15th, 2014, 4:54 am

Hi Vitri!!
Welcome to Mizahar and happy writing!!
:)
Schmetterling
Player

Words: 4409
Joined roleplay: April 10th, 2014, 3:06 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Yo!

Postby Brandon Blackwing on April 15th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Welcome Vitri!

If you are still looking for someone to make you a nice template, check out some of the threads in this forum (aesthetics and design). Some of the community members will be happy to make you a personalized boxcode :)
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Yo!

Postby Tani on April 16th, 2014, 12:32 am

Hi Vitri!

Welcome to the madhouse! The information can be a bit overwhelming at first (and well after first, come to think of it), but it all comes together eventually. I'm sure you'll settle in just fine, and enjoy your stay.

Thanks to Arundel for the awesome post template!
Tani
Law of the Jungle.

Words: 50129
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 12:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)