Developing Dogs Lore

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Developing Dogs Lore

Postby Salene Gray on April 23rd, 2014, 3:24 am

Hey there! So, as the title says, I'd be more than interested in developing the Dog's page if I'm allowed. I was having a look at it and can't help but feel that their isn't much information available there. I'd be happy to develop the breed's already there as well as add some more area specific breeds, if I'm allowed. It would be my first time developing lore so I really have no idea about how to go about this!
Salene Gray
Player

Words: 3855
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2013, 5:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Developing Dogs Lore

Postby Sal Mander on April 23rd, 2014, 4:18 am

Start here, or here depending on your needs.

As a suggestion, feel free to add the sneaky, greedy, thieving pit bull to your list. They have the ability to jump up on kitchen counters, knock off a box of six giant blueberry muffins, then devour the lot before you can get back from the bathroom. The walk of shame to her crate means she KNEW the evil of her ways this morning!

Indeed.
Last edited by Sal Mander on September 29th, 2014, 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sal Mander
Azenth

Words: 287206
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 1:40 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Developing Dogs Lore

Postby Salene Gray on April 23rd, 2014, 5:11 am

Thank you! And I know what you mean, my Malamute has learned to open the fridge :rolleyes:.
Salene Gray
Player

Words: 3855
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2013, 5:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Developing Dogs Lore

Postby Ball on April 23rd, 2014, 2:33 pm

My dogs learned izzy stands at the perfect height to grab food from her hands. -.-
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes