Closed A Night out (Vinn)

A night out in the star city

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

A Night out (Vinn)

Postby Lorettana on May 14th, 2014, 1:45 am

Lorettana
Kontinese,Common, tukant
Where’s she at right now?Asked the lovely Vinn. Lorettana clicked her tongue. That was actually a wonderful question. A question that tied a knot a worry for any mother. Where was her little innocent child? Her child that was actually a full grown woman. A fully grown woman with an attractive skinny body. A full grown woman with long legs men stare at. For a moment a scowl ruined Lorettana's peaceful expression. The thought of Winona being "active" with men made the storyteller's stomach hurt. Winona is nineteen of age. Urgh... so young.

" Either sleep'n or being young ... stupid," Lorettana answered bitterly. She rubbed her cheeks swaying to the powerful bass that dominated the whole building. Leaving no room for the nose of a dull conversation. It called everyone to get up. To seductively move their hips, to endlessly twirl around, to find an impromptu lover, to raise their arms up, to sing obnoxiously (though they can't be clearly heard), to smile and to shyly kiss people on the cheek. The bass rumbled through her feet and up. Grabbing Lorettana's attention.

How long as it been since this woman danced? How long as it been since this woman been young and stupid? Yes, she looks very young now. But, Lorettana is very old and she feels it. Someone that is 180 shouldn't be here right now, in the mist of a bunch young folks. Should they? Someone that is 180 should be at home sleeping, preparing to find work to support their loved one. Should be doing old stuff like... writing history or something. You know, old people things.

However doing this. Being around young people felt so right. So nice. So attractive. At least I don't look old. Everyone likes being young except for little kids. It's, in a way, healthy to be young. To feel young. That's all Lorettana wanted at the moment. She can be known to be a bit of a hard ass, nagging woman. So at times, like now, she wants to cut lose. Very lose to be specific.

Yah, being young and stupid. So of course when Vinn asked a simple two-worded question,
"Wanna dance?" Lorettana lightly slap both her hands on Vinn's cheek. Squishing the blonde's face a tad bit.

"Of course, my darl' " The storyteller says going into a fit of giggles. Taking her hand away from the artist's face before slipping off her stool. The etheafal holds out her hand for Vinn to take. No matter if Vinn took the woman hands a tempting though popped up.

I want to do something dangerous tonight.
Just to let everyone know. I won't be on Mizahar much until June 13. School is almost over. I got business to take care of and I want to hang out with my friends much as possible. Considering I don't see them much over the summer.
Lorettana
An Empty Mother

Words: 9509
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

A Night out (Vinn)

Postby Vinn on May 21st, 2014, 6:15 am

61st of Spring, 514 AV
The Obsidian Club

It was the staggering response that caused Vinn to almost double backwards. It was a harsh response that gave a chill down her spine. Where did the sensation of tranquility and potential lust go? Where did this hostile bitterness come from? How old was this child anyways?

Without much skill in deduction, it was hard to read the woman without truly gaining and comprehending the spoken information she needed. Was this child a young one of maybe five years old or a teenager? Was she even Lorettana’s true daughter or a figure head for something of greater importance?

Suddenly it clicked. The woman wasn’t calling Vinn stupid, but the child. She mentally slapped her forehead, realising that the alcohol was really taking an effect on her perception and comprehension. It bewildered her to see her being able to formulate articulate words, much less stay sitting on her stool.

How much had she been drinking out of her flask before guzzling down a glass or two?

Vinn’s head was hurting. And then there were hands. Two brilliantly flawless hands with thin, light coloured hairs sticking to the flesh. They struck the sides of her face gently and applied pressure, which caused a blast of euphoria to ignite through to her brain.

She couldn’t take it anymore, so when the caramel shaded female accepted her invitation, she jumped off of the stool, tucked her journal and ink stick in her pocket and dashed out onto the dance floor, her mind buzzing and her legs near numb.

Vinn obligingly took the woman’s hand and then proceeded to take the lead. She started to dance to the beat, the rhytum being her blood related mother. She was born from it, she craved it and she desired to be under those glowing spotlights until they burned out and shatter to the floor.

She spun Lorettana around and caught her when she feigned to fall. A smile flourished her fair toned face as white teeth melted over her lips in the form of a daunting grin. She was enjoying herself and she hoped her new friend was as well.

What else would she try tonight? She had already gotten drunk, bordering on the edge of the wasted land. She had drawn someone spectacular, and this someone spectacular was the new person she had met and was currently dancing with. What else was there to explore?

An idea suddenly bubbled to the surface of her mind, but she fretted to make another move. What if she denied to attention? What if she rejected the offer? She refrained from leaning on, exploiting the truths and lies of what could be more than lust. Instead, she continued to dance on her wobbly legs.

Beads of sweat started to cascade down the back of her neck. Her fringe was soon beginning to plaster itself to her forehead and her clothes were growing tighter against her body. But she ignored every single annoyance, for it was without importance.

She was enjoying this night and nothing was going to stand in her way.

“I petching love Lhavit!”

Sorry to everyone I happen to be threading with at the moment, but I will be inactive for a week or two due to school work and soccer tournaments.
Vinn
One of Dark Hues

Words: 35272
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2014, 2:40 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Previous