PM to join Friendship and Cravings

Natsu Nendo meets Sunette and a dark stranger. Cravings of hunger from one, and of revenge from another!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Friendship and Cravings

Postby Natsu Nendo on May 29th, 2014, 3:36 pm

Riverfall
The 42nd Day of Spring

The patter of rain against cobblestones was the prevalent soundwhich Natsu heard as he padded slowly through Riverfall. His head hung low and his steps were unsure and shaky, and every little while he bumped into the wall alongside which he walked. Water streamed down his cheeks, and the Pycon made no move to wipe the raindrops away, walking as if he had seen a ghost. The twelfth bell of the day sounded in the distance and echoed around him, one of the only things which kept him anchored to reality.

Another bell sounded after what seemed like forever to Natsu, and he lifted his head. He was outside of a place called The Sapphire Star, and through all the delicious scents of food, Natsu found the one he had been looking for. Not food, but rather a person. His stench, when he had first passed Natsu, reminded him of the ruined Pyve, Natsu's murdered family and friends; it was him. It had to be him.
But what can I do against him? I cannot murder or kill him... though I would be justified, I would be seen as a criminal the clay figure thought, standing outside of the building. He had passed this place countless times, but never entered, his eating habits limited to soft clay.

The man in question sat near the door, in perfect line of sight. He wore raggedy clothes, torn black pants with a shirt to match, his emerald green eyes glinting in the flickering light. It looked as though he was human, but that did not mean anything really, only narrowing down his actual species not determining it. The rain continued to fall, and after a few more bells (Natsu counted two after the twelfth bell) the man emerged, chuckling to himself and looking through a small fabric coin purse. He lifted a few Mizas out, but one of them was not like the rest. It glinted silver throughout, and had the distinct shape of a button. Natsu's eyes widened and it took every ounce of his self control not to run towards the stranger and tear his head from his body.

Although it killed him to just follow this man, with no plan or idea or even a cohesive thought of what he was going to do to make the stranger pay for his crimes, Natsu continued to scamper along, his movements still stumbling and slow as his ears twitched and his sculpted wings fluttered. The stranger sat in the park, seemingly ignorant of the rain as he continued to sift through his coin bag. In a nearby bush Natsu sat and waited for something to happen... anything. He prayed to Harameus to give him strength if he began to give in to his murderous urges. Natsu had never felt like this before, never even thought like this. Taking another being's life was a sin, but for one reason or another it was a sin Natsu was suddenly feeling quite strongly to commit.

I wish to see the world, yes that much is true. It is also true that one such as myself will have a much better view on the shoulder of a close friend
--- Natsu Nendo

Natsu's Common Natsu's Thoughts NPC/other
Natsu Nendo
Small in size, big in heart!

Words: 35514
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2014, 5:56 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Friendship and Cravings

Postby Sunette on May 30th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Ten days.

It had been ten days.

It had been ten days since she watched the ship with her only comfort sail away without warning. Ten days since the last person to make her feel safe left her completely. Ten days that she drank daily, funded by kind men in bars that didn't realize just how dangerous she really was and instead focused on her beauty and the desire to liquor her up to get up her dress. Ten days she kept it going long enough to get her liquid comfort, then turned them all down. Ten days she only drank to drown the overwhelming feeling that, though she'd made a couple of new friends, she was alone in this new city and alone in this world.

Today was no different.

Sunette had spent the last couple of hours sitting at a table in The Velvet Curtain. She'd learned quickly that the best way to fool people into buying you a drink was to go somewhere where sex was on the forefront of their mind. There had been one Akalak in particular that had found interest in her, despite her race. He was… rather intoxicated to begin with, though. She let him buy her enough to be pleasantly drunk before she walked out, not forgetting to leave a fake name and address with the poor fellow before she left.

Rain poured around her, but she just didn't care. She stumbled her first couple of steps into the town, following the street toward the waterfall in the center of town. If there was anything she enjoyed here other than her job, it was the water. Her drunken mind told her to go there, giving her aimlessness a goal at the very least.

As she wandered, her mind traveled to the place she hadn't dared to go since she arrived to the city, a place she'd been fighting so hard until now. She was hungry. Not a hunger for fruit or fish or poultry, but a hunger for a person. A hunger that wasn't sated by sex.

By the time she reached the Cliffside Grotto, another person had sat themselves down there as well. A man, to be specific. She could only see the back of him but he seemed to be a fine enough target for the moment. She'd have to prod a bit before she decided he was the one for the night. She drunkenly made her way toward him, attempting to keep at least some sort of grace about her. Halfway to her target, she found her ability to walk with purpose, her stumbling turning into something of an inebriated strut. She leaned over once to him, her face close to his. Time to do what I'm good at, she thought as a sweet smile graced her features, her shimmering amethyst eyes meeting his dull orbs that turned to face her. No amount of alcohol could affect her ability to hunt. In fact, the idea sobered her some.

Hello there. Would you like some company while you sit in the rain?

The mans lips slowly turned upward at the corners into a wide grin that told Sunette that he was going to bite. He seemed like a man that was interested in fun where he could find it. Unfortunately, he wouldn't find it again after tonight. But he didn't know that.

Sun lowered herself to sit next to him, making sure to stay somewhat close. She hiccuped, covering her mouth and giggling cutely afterward. The more vulnerable he thought she was, the better.

Sorry-- I've been drinking a bit.

Oh, it's fine m'lady. The scum replied, leaning even closer. He was all too willing to go in for the kill, even thought he knew this woman couldn't make rational choices at that moment.

Their faces almost touched at this point. Sunette couldn't smell any liquor on breath, but that was fine. She glanced down at his lips, and back up to his eyes, a subtle sign that would insist that she was interested. The man did the same, scooting his body closer to hers. She spoke softly to him, a giggle in her voice.

What're you doing out here alone? Don't you have someone at home waiting for you?

No, ma'am. I'm a bit of a... lone wolf.

She smiled wider, whispering as she leaned in, pressing her lips against his after the words Me, too breathily escaped her throat. She could have played this out so much more, could have strung him out for hours if she pleased, but she wanted nothing more than to devour him at that moment. The idea of indulging into what she'd denied was too tempting for her to take her time, the alcohol keeping her from second guessing that course of action. His apparent lonely life gave her the okay to take what she wanted. He pressed back, the situation going in her favor much faster than she had expected. Her lips moved from his down to his neck, his hand moving to weave his fingers in her hair. She pressed quick, soft kisses on his neck while she waited for her fangs to extend behind her crimson lips. She sucked at his neck for a moment, and then sank her fangs into his flesh.

Ten days.

It had been ten days.

It had been ten days since she'd done a thing with her venom. She'd eaten nothing but cheeses and fruit for ten days. Nothing too hard for her to digest. It had been accumulating, increasing in potency for ten days. And she released everything she could into his neck, her arm around his back and her hand on the back of his head to keep him close. The rush of the experience caused her heart rate to increase, her fangs sinking even deeper into his neck. Small amounts of his blood rushed into her mouth, the taste like fireworks across her tongue.

She pulled her face away, sitting it on his shoulder as she held him up in case anyone looked. She laid him on the grass slowly, moving to lie next to him on her side, gazing at him as though they were lovers. That's what she needed anyone around to think. She smiled wide, wiping any blood from her porcelain complexion while she watched him. A fear was apparent in his eyes, but he couldn't move. He was melting from the inside out and all that knowledge did was set every bit of her on fire, her smile almost demented the longer she thought about it. She let out a laugh, leaning down to lick at the wound at his neck, lapping up the life energy that was spilling out ever so slowly. Her words were a whisper, loud enough only to be heard by him over the rain falling around them.

No one will miss you, right?

Last edited by Sunette on May 31st, 2014, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread List
Spring 514
Thread Date XP Earned
Touch The Waves (Midday) 29th of Spring, 514 AV In progress
A New Beginning Amongst The Blue Men (Midnight) 28th-29th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Always My Thoughts And The Moon (Midnight) 31st of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Shop Till You Drop (Midday) 32st of Spring, 514 AV In progress
The Fairer Sex (Night) 35th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Friendship and Cravings 42nd of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Sunette
The kiss of death is soft and sweet

Words: 43708
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2014, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Friendship and Cravings

Postby Natsu Nendo on May 30th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Natsu had followed the strange man through the city, all the way to the waterside, where he sat and fiddled with his coin purse. Natsu expected something, anything to happen which would give him away, as if this man coyld sense his presence. What he did not expect was a woman. She stumbled around slightly, giving the small clay figure plenty of warning to hide, but it seemed they shared a same interest. Her walk became more determined as she strode confidently towards the figure, sitting next to him and beginning to flirt.

The distance granted him no chance at overhearing what was being said, and the Pycon decided to take a risk. He scrambled over as silent as- well, a mouse-, hiding just behind where the two humanoid figures sat. He had hesitsted too long apparantly, as the only noises which now came from them were the not-so-subtle ones of kissing. The clay figure rolled his eyes slightly, but he was determined to wait for the outcome. If he went away with the girl, Natsu decided that he would give up his quarry. If he remained, Natsu would finish the job he had been contemplating for many bells now.

It was not mearly a grudge which Natsu had with this stranger. The scent, the coin in his bag, everything linked back to Natsu's family and friends, his entire Pyve which had been murdered on the coastline not too far outside the city walls. He knew not what abilities or magic this man possessed, but it would not matter, he would- The sculpted wings in the back of the creature's back flared open as the smell of blood hit him hard. It was combined with another scent, though he could not begin to place what it could be. A few moments later the figures lay down on the grass, the look covering the man's face one of terror and agony.

As he watched time seemed to slow for Natsu, his eyes wide and his entire soul quivering.
Dying... he's... dying... the Pycon thought, his tail straight out behind him as he gazed upon the scene before him. Panic flooded him about the murder of the man, but at the same time a thrill of revenge and justice cut through like a sharp hot knife through flesh. He dared not approach the pair, but he reached down instinctively for the spiderweb string in his bag, gathering his courage. He had to know.. he had to. The clay figure scurried over, ignoring the female and clambering around until he located the coin bag from earlier. After only a few moments he emerged with the silver button, and he froze. It carried the symbol of the elder of the Pyve, and it only served to confirm what Natsu had suspected. He turned to face the stunningly beautiful woman, nodding once before turning away again and setting as if to run off.

Last edited by Natsu Nendo on June 1st, 2014, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wish to see the world, yes that much is true. It is also true that one such as myself will have a much better view on the shoulder of a close friend
--- Natsu Nendo

Natsu Nendo

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Friendship and Cravings

Postby Sunette on June 1st, 2014, 2:41 am

Sunette's moment of joy as she watched the mans eyes dart helplessly from side to side was interrupted by a small figure moving toward the mans limp body. A… A clay squirrel with wings? Her eyes shot open, a slight scream escaping her lips out of surprise. She jumped back, only a bit, as the little thing began to dig through the mans pockets and found the change purse, pulling out a coin out of the pouch. A single coin, different from any that she had seen before. It turned to her to nod, then looked as though it was going to leave.

Oh, no. It wasn't going to leave. She immediately threw out a clawed hand and snatched it up by the wings, lifting it to eye level. A bit of blood was still on her painted red lips, the colors contrasting subtly. This thing was conscious mentally enough to do all of that, it was conscious enough to be a witness. She couldn't have witnesses. Her amethyst eyes narrowed as she looked at it, turning it to face her.

The rain continued to pour around them, causing her blindingly white hair to stick to her cheeks in some places.

I hope you understand that I can't let you leave.

Her pinched fingers held his wings tightly, afraid to drop the small creature. Even though he was someone she couldn't let leave, she didn't want to hurt him. Though her next victim was below them both, she didn't want to hurt people most of the time. Especially this little creature that she didn't fully understand. Perhaps it was because she couldn't devour this one. Did it bleed?

She shook that thought from her mind, putting her hand under the creature for a platform, lowering it until its feet stood on her palm.

I won't hurt you. I just can't let you leave. You saw something you shouldn't have.

Thread List
Spring 514
Thread Date XP Earned
Touch The Waves (Midday) 29th of Spring, 514 AV In progress
A New Beginning Amongst The Blue Men (Midnight) 28th-29th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Always My Thoughts And The Moon (Midnight) 31st of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Shop Till You Drop (Midday) 32st of Spring, 514 AV In progress
The Fairer Sex (Night) 35th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Friendship and Cravings 42nd of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Sunette
The kiss of death is soft and sweet

Words: 43708
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2014, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Friendship and Cravings

Postby Natsu Nendo on June 2nd, 2014, 5:43 am

A short yelp left Natsu's mouth as he found himself hoisted into the air by his wings, and in his surprise he nearly dropped the coin which he had been searching for. Turned around to face the woman who suspended him above the ground, the Pycon struggled slightly in her grasp, trying to slip free without tearing the sculpted wing from his shoulder.

I hope you understand that I can't let you leave she said coldly, her eyes glancing over his small form. His eyes met hers and he immediately ceased his struggles, seeing the seriousness which they held. His frame began to shake slightly as he realized his mistake of showing himself, a possible witness to the crime, to the one who had committed it. As she set him gently on her hand he folded his wings the moment they were released from her grasp.

I won't hurt you, I just can't let you leave. You saw something you shouldn't have

The Pycon bowed his head quickly, stammering as bravely as he could "
P-please I-I... I have n-no intention of t-telling what I have seen... I-it was an enemy of mine which you k-killed, and I thank you... " no matter how hard he tried, Natsu could not keep the shaking stammer out of his voice. It was the first time in his existance that he truly felt his life may be extinguished, and that scared him to the core.

He considered running, but her reflexes seemed much faster than his. With a silent prayer to Harameus, the Pycon awaited his fate, clutching the silver token tightly against his chest. He knew not who or what this woman was, lips stained with blood, hair white as the freshly fallen snow, but her saying that she would not hurt him did not exactly fill him with confidence. "
H-he killed m-my family and f-friends... if his bl-blood was not u-upon your l-lips it would be o-on my hands"

--- Natsu Nendo

Natsu Nendo

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Friendship and Cravings

Postby Ragdoll on September 24th, 2014, 1:31 pm

Since both of you haven't logged in for a while, I've elected to withold your grade at present. If you return to Miz, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to grade your thread!
Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes