A Little Snakie (Aka)

What if Oryani had reached Zinrah?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Oryani on May 22nd, 2014, 5:36 pm

OOCDisclaimer: Oryani would never have been able to live that long in real life. Luckily, this is a dream!

Oryani awoke not from sleep, but a half-daze she'd fallen into over the weeks. It was a combination of hunger, dehydration, and boredom that put her into such a state, one where she was note quite aware of the world, but in a very, very poor state. Her eyes were dreary as Aka entered, and she was almost surprised by the arrival. She'd half expected the snakie to never return, and leave her to die in this cage, away from the sun and the grass.

Still, she let out a choked noise as she was dragged down, once again finding herself staring at Little's petite feet. She looked blankly at the small toes, confused at first, before memory dawned on her. Right. She was meant to kiss them. The idea disgusted her, but she was so tired, and wanted sun on her skin so badly... wouldn't it be easier just to... say alright? Wouldn't it? But... that would be giving in.

She closed her eyes, trying to think it over, just as Aka shoved her head into the floor. She let out a grunt, then opened her eyes and glared at nothing in particular. She hated this stupid snake, who thought she was better. Little may have had luck on her side... but if it came to a battle... the Chatakwe was sure she'd be able to put an arrow into the snakie's heart in a tick.

She didn't want to give in, she didn't want to show weakness, but... she was so tired. So sleepy. She wanted out so badly. She had to pick between her dignity, or her freedom... of a sort. She wasn't sure how free she'd be. Once again she stared blankly at the feet, then... sighed. Little was babbling insults again, but it felt like too much effort to figure out what they meant. Maybe after this she could try being annoying, just a little. She'd never like this snake, and she'd try her hardest to get out. And when she got out... she'd kill Aka. It would be so satisfying. Making sure her face was still hidden, she grinned at the thought... then bent down to kiss Little's feet, grimacing as she did so.

- Pavi - Common - Tawna -
Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Words: 225246
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Endrykas Seasonal Challenge (1)

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 23rd, 2014, 5:09 am

Common Snake-Tongue Arumenic

OOCIn dreams, survival rate becomes over 9000! :D

"Sssahahaha..." The Viper hissed in sadistic pleasure when the Chaktawe finally relented and her lips brushed against her toes, relishing in the domineering act, Aka grinned as she applied more pressure on her left foot to make Oryani stayed like that for a couple of ticks before releasing the taller woman. Then she yanked the chain up so Oryani would be forced to face her, Aka's other hand reached out to grab at the Chaktawe's jaw, "Good pet, gooood pet~" She rubbed the Chaktawe's head then patted it, "I think I'll give you sssome food and drink now, you mussst be ssstarving, right? Why, I wonder? Ssssahahahaha!" As she did so, Aka would begin walking to Oryani's shackles then one by one released it, from her wrists to her ankles, but she still kept the collar on, Aka was sure Oryani would not try anything stupid.

Pulling at the leash, Aka made her way to her living room, "Come, ssslave, walk with me." If Oryani didn't relent, she would apply more strength to it until the woman would be forced to walk or choked. After they had arrived in the lavish living room, all manner of food - mostly meat - and drinks could be seen on Aka's dining table then she went to Oryani's back then roughly pushed her there, "Go on, eat! I don't want you to be ugly, you are no use ugly."

Aka idly examined her nails then smirked, "Right, sssit there," She pointed to one of the chairs then commanded Oryani to sit on it, after she did so, res would already be traveling to bind Oryani's waist and ankles to the chair with smooth crimson stone, to prevent the Chaktawe from running away during dinnertime, "Now, I want to go out for a bit, I will come back once you are done eating, and oh, these pretty cuffsss wouldn't break even if you try, so don't bother~" With a giggle, the Viper marched out of her caves, no doubt planning something devious for the coal-eyed woman.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Oryani on May 23rd, 2014, 1:43 pm

Oryani held a perpetual scowl after giving in to that one thing, glaring both at the floor and straight into Aka’s face. She didn’t say anything, though her eyes lit up at the mention of food and drink. She felt weak and tired without it… this would be a wonderful respite. She would probably eat absolutely anything, the hunger clawed at her belly so. Finally, she was out, and almost… almost free. So close. She’d take the chance when she could.

She allowed herself to be led out, not resisting in the list, and sat in the chair tiredly. The Chatakwe practically jumped when the stone bonds grew, staring at them in shock. It was… effective, but a little severe. She couldn’t exactly see what the point was, though, except… ahh, that made sense. Little was leaving. Again. It was funny how the snake kept coming and going… but at least she had some privacy.

The table of food was marvellously put together, a collection of savory and sweet, dim and delightful. However, the first thing she wanted was water. There was a pitcher to one side, and without even bothering, she gulped down the whole thing. She wanted to store as much water as possible in case she went without again. She found a second and drank that too, finally feeling… satisfied. Her thirst was quenched, but her stomach growled again, reminding her of the meal ahead.

She didn’t exactly understand the snakie’s logic, and wondered if this was all a trick. The Drykas began nibbling on various forms of meat, however, honestly not caring anymore. The more she ate, the hungrier she realized she’d been. It got to a point where she paused, a bite halfway to her mouth, and she re-thought the topic. She needed to eat when she could, as with the water… but she didn’t have an extra stomach to store all of this. She didn’t want to cripple herself by overeating… already she could feel the slight pangs of a stomach ache. It was too big a jump from starving to stuffed.

Sighing, she rested her head in her hands, elbows on the table. Again the possibility of a trick came back into her mind, and this time she considered it. Had the snake put something in the meal? Something to make her act differently? She didn’t feel like that, exactly… she felt normal. Actually, she didn’t… many things made her feel much less than normal. She was tired, aching all over, and a little depressed. She wanted out so badly, she wanted to leave, she wanted… a lot of things. And at the moment, she could barely move out of this stupid chair to get them. In a moment of stress relief she cursed loudly in Pavi, repeating the words ‘stupid snake’ and ‘stupid Zith’ multiple times. Afterwards… she felt better.

All that was left was to await Aka’s return… again.

Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 24th, 2014, 2:56 pm

If the Chaktawe thought the Viper was going to explicitly torture her into submission through brutish conduct, then how wrong she was, no, Aka preferred the slave to break on her own, through inability to act or stagnancy, twisting the choice so that submitting to her would be better than spend her life denied of even the slightest freedom, including freedom to... relief herself. Truly a insidious plan by the Viper, not long after, Aka came back, cheerfully skipping into the cave, truly like the young girl she appeared as, her right hand carried a small vial filled with strange bluish liquid.

As she arrived, Aka then plopped onto the chair opposite to Oryani, putting the vial on the table as her right hand reached out to grab at the drumstick thigh of one roasted bird then began eating it, "Ssso," She spoke as she chewed, "Enjoyed your meal?' She swallowed then grinned at the Chaktawe, the smirk that obviously hid something behind it. "You know..." Aka pursed her lips as she idly examined her nails, "Did the water tassste good?" She asked, not-so-subtly jabbing at the assumption that she did put something in the water. If Oryani asked something, Aka would blissfully ignore the Chaktawe as she began eating her own meal.

As the chimes passed, Oryani would feel her body heating up, as if she was on the Eyktol desert itself, her carnal desire flaring from inside her, when the Chaktawe showed signs of twitching due to the odd sudden sensation, Aka would simply quipped as she whispered, "Oh~ I remembered, I 'think' I put sssome kind of drug into that, called 'Love DustUse: Sniffed/Snorted or tasted, Effects: - A powder narcotic that is ingested through the nose or mouth. This drug causes intense lust to be with another (something similar to what animals feel in mating season.) The users body becomes ultra sensitive and something as simple as a hug could send them into blissful ecstasy.', ssseheehehe... how do you feel now?" Her grin grew wider as Aka's res launched out from her palms, moving to bind Oryani's wrists to the chair's armstand with earthen cuffs, not even allowing the Chaktawe to relief herself.

"Ding ding~" Aka held up the vial, "Thisss isss the antidote, if you want it..." She leaned forward, "Sssay, 'I am jussst a ssslave, I am nothing but a possession, I belong to my Mistress', come on, sssay it, and I will give it to you... I promissse~" If not then well, Aka supposed she could enjoy seeing the Chaktawe squirm like a cat in heat.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Oryani on May 24th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Oryani looked up as Aka re-entered, and stared straight at the funny blue vial. That didn't mean good things. Was it poison? She didn't like the sound of it. Her eyes focused on the item, watching it carefully until the snake sat down. When the word water was mentioned... she flinched. She couldn't help it. She'd drunk a lot of that water. More than she'd have liked to admit. Little didn't even bother to explain this, instead leaving the Drykas to sit and wait.

The Chatakwe groaned mentally at the continued explanation, wishing she hadn't heard it in the first place. Wishing she had done something to avoid this flat out blackmailing. But... she'd been so thirsty. She didn't know, she couldn't have helped it. But she'd predicted this! She had, and she'd done nothing about it. That was even worse.

As she thought over this, the effects of the drug slowly wore into her. It was a strange feeling, and one she didn't quite understand. She'd never, in all honesty, felt something like this... she'd always put it to the fact that she was completely infertile and incapable of such emotions. But apparently not, and now something was creating a feeling that was, in all respects, artificial... but felt so primal.

Oryani clenched her eyes shut, gripping the arms of the chair and tensing her whole body. It was worse now, and she was being flooded with so many wants and desires, half of them clashing and making no sense at all. There were the original desires, to get out, to see the sun... She also wanted to resist this, to prove she was strong, and not give into Aka's blackmail. However, there were the newer ones, the drug-created ones, that clashed with the natural ones... and they were slowly growing stronger.

She let out a groan as she fought the mental battle, twitching as she attempted to focus on nothing at all, especially the snake before her. She could look, she wanted to look, as Aka was so... No. No. No. She couldn't do this, she couldn't give in. The fight was getting harder and harder, though. She was physically strong, and used to fighting those kinds of battles. This was something so new, so strange, and she was floundering helplessly, only the force of her will keeping her from giving in completely... and that will already had cracks and scrapes and dents in it.

She heard the suggestion, just barely. The suggestion that saying something, just saying something, would make this eternal battle stop. Wouldn't it be so easy? Words didn't have meanings that countered this. Still, she reflected on the statement... and winced. She didn't want to. She really didn't. She didn't want to say it out loud... but she couldn't just pretend this time. Because doing that would be asking for help. And that... would be giving in, and giving the words a meaning.

She made an irritated, strained, noise, trying to fight back harder... but there didn't seem to be any salvation. Moments passed, and she squirmed, as if that would help. Squirmed to try and get out of these bonds, squirmed to try and throw off this feeling... but nothing seemed to be working. She was getting so tired too, all this fighting... it was exhausting. And the days earlier were not helping at all.

She relaxed, falling into a limp position and staring at her knees. Fine. She'd say it. If only to get this to stop... she didn't want to fight any more, she couldn't fight. How had it come to this anyways? She hated to think it. A tick passed, then she said it. "Fine," was the word, harsh and bitter. "I am... a slave. I am a... possession. I belong to my... Mistress." It was hard to say it, so hard. It was almost sad. But she wanted relief... she wanted it so badly that... she'd do practically anything. She glanced up at Aka, looking for a reaction, then the feelings rushed back and she quickly turned away, forcing her eyes shut again. She wanted it to end.

Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 25th, 2014, 4:34 pm

"Pufufu..." Aka put her left hand to cover her mouth like a mischievous little girl, utterly amused by so-called "Love Dust" drug taking its effect on Oryani's body and mind. The restless twitches and squirms of her body revealed just that, finishing off her meal then drinking some water to clean her mouth, Aka concluded her meal with a couple bits of sweet tropical fruits such as a pineapple to remove the meat odor... she was clearly planning something, "Aaaah~ That wasss good, did you enjoy the meal I gave you? I am a kind mistress, no?" She asked, clearly rhetorical in nature.

Her serpentine grin only grew wider when the coal-eyed woman finally slumped into the chair, her eyes quite empty really, Aka could see that even though it was pure black. "Hmmm?" Aka deliberately faced her left ear at the woman by tilting her head, mocking her though the Viper clearly heard the single word of acceptance. "Aha~" Aka's eyes perked up as she sat up from her chair then walked to the slave, her left hand extended as she gently brushed Oryani's chin then tipped it upwards so they would make eye-contact, "Good ssslave, you finally realize what you are, I am a benevolent owner, I care for my possessions, ssso sssince you have put yourssself in your place, I will no longer continue neglecting you." Aka released her hand then brought the antidote close to Oryani's face, just a few inches, but of course, her bound state wouldn't let her grasp it.

"Hmmm~" Aka slightly jiggled the antidote, "Do you want thisss? Hmmm? You are in heat, aren't you? Do you want it to end? Awww~" Aka's other hand moved to trail down Oryani's lips to her jaw, chin, and to the valley of her breasts, "You are ssso cute sssquirming like that, well... then..." Aka uncorked the vial then simply tipped it over Oryani's lips, "Tilt your head and accept it, you want it right?" The bluish liquid would flow down into the Chaktawe's open mouth.

Aka would then put the vial on the table as she hunched her head down, "Pfft..." A snort, "Pffthahaha..." Followed by a giggle then, "Hahahahaha!" A full-blown cackle as Aka faced Oryani then held her stomach with both of her hands, "Did you seriously think that wasss the antidote?" She cackled for about three ticks before continuing, "No! There isss only one antidote for that..." Wiping her laughter-induced tears, Aka's res moved to cover the bonds then made them vanish into thin air, the Viper then opened her arms as if awaiting for an embrace, "Love. Love me and you ssshall be sssated, come on, don't be afraid~"

Ah, of course, that was her plan from the beginning.

OOCOryani finally broke! :( Poor Oryani...

As agreed, I think this should be my last post for the thread. :D It has been hilariously fun! Thank you for threading with me.

After your last post, I think I'll post it for grading in Falyndar, yes? ;)

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Oryani on May 27th, 2014, 12:48 pm

OOCAlright... go ahead! This thread was fun :)

Oryani stared at the vial as it was presented, unable to help herself. She hated this battle, this stupid constant fight , and that was her only way out. She was at the point where, if Aka wanted her to grovel, fine…. She wanted this to end, and end now. Little seemed to be relishing in the suspense, however, taunting the Drykas just for the fun of it. It was painful and hard and every moment longer made it harder and harder to control her feelings. She hated this, hated it all.

When the snakie touched her, the Chatakwe jerked, in no particular direction. It was no help, of course, considering she was utterly trapped and bound. She pressed against… something, though she had hard time deciding if it was the back of the chair, or Aka’s hand… and she didn’t want to know. She didn’t want to know the stupidities of what her own body and mind were making her do.

The vial came, dripping cool liquid over what felt like burning lips. Her hope was finally satisfied as she tilted her head up and gulped all of it down. Finally she could be back to her full senses… finally. She relaxed and sighed in relief, waiting for the end of the feelings to come. But… as she paid attention… it didn’t stop. It got worse. She clenched her face and scowled, not understanding. Why didn’t it work? She didn’t want to be like this anymore, she didn’t want to grovel or scrape or… anything. She wanted out.

An explanation was brought after a choking laugh from Little. The answer was more infuriating than anything else over these days in the tunnels. It was a trick. Again. There was no stupid antidote, and she’d lowered herself for nothing. On top of that, there was still this utter desire, and with the stress and the breaking of all her hope… she gave up. When Aka released her bonds and opened her arms, Oryani dove straight into them, a small part of her mind cursing everything in reality…

Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Little Snakie (Aka)

Postby Traverse on June 4th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Aka

Lore:

• Dream Acquaintence: Oryani

Oryani

Lore:

• Dream Acquaintence: Soshakuakamamushi

Additional Notes :
So as is the case with dreams there's not a lot to award, I was tempted to give a couple more lores, but they really wouldn't be applicable in the actual RP, so we shall just have to see if you guys meet up again in the waking world. This was a hilarious and somewhat painful thread to read, poor poor Oryani, and Aka, simply diabolical. Quite some fun went on here, so nice job guys!

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous