Closed [Near Syliras] In Myri's name why now!? (Radiant, Sayren)

With Syliras in sight, the mercenaries start to relax, only to....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Near Syliras] In Myri's name why now!? (Radiant, Sayren)

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 29th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Of course her goddess didn't react. It was futile to rely on her. While she was marked, almost any other myrian was so as well. She had to break out on her own strength. This was unfortunately something that she couldn't do at all. The fear of death had creeped into her heart. She blamed Sayren for it, but knew that she was at fault as well. She had to have fought this guy better, she should have made a better plan to counter the bandits. But all that was in the past already. She was stuck in this situation now.

She tried to steel herself a little again. She had to fight this guy, make it as hard as she could. If not, she couldn't face Sayren again, nor her goddess. But she couldn't stop that guy from tearing her clothes. She tried to make it hard for him to tie her up, but it only ended in hurting herself. "Bloody petch... I really can't do anything against him.", she thought. She was embarrassed, tied up and completely exposed now. If she had been with Sayren or Zandelia, she might've liked it. However, she was with a guy now, Twinblades in fact. She wasn't into guys, never had been and never would be.

And then he draped himself over her. Disgust mingled with fear and it was all too visible on her face. She struggled to keep her lips sealed, but he just forced her jaw open. It felt disgusting to her. And then she thougt of a way to make it hard on him. She bit down hard on his tongue, hard enough to make it seriously hurt, but not hard enough to bite it off. Her fear made her unable to use all her strength she had in her jaws. Surely he would think twice about taking her now, wouldn't he?
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on June 3rd, 2014, 8:50 am

Sayren heard the murmuring of the knights. They must have whispering a prayer of passing for Sable. The man deserved it, fighting so hard...only to be put to death by the passing of Negligence and Inability. Not a way for a warrior to die, specially a proud one as he was. It was that moment the commanding knight gave orders to one of his subordinates. The tongue and gestures seemed familiar, but out of place. As if if he was attempting to speak pavi, but had a different dialect for it. Because to her, it seemed out of place with what he was telling the knight.

That's when the commander explained that he would return with reinforcements, so that they could overwhelm the unknown number of bandits with better odds. Since the darkness of night was soon upon them, they could easily sneak upon them during rest. Surely they couldn't have gotten too far with all the goods with them.

The noble knight then moved over to Sable, whose eyes were gazing onto Sayren, and gently closed the man's eye lids. Allowing him his spirit to rest with his body.

"Without your friend, we may not have been able to find your friend." The knight had acknowledged.

Sayren nodded to agree.

As the knight moved about the others, checking equipment and current statuses, he directed his attention towards Sayren as well. Asking her who she was and if she knew how to use the weapon.

The young drykas nodded, "Of course, I don't know how to use it too well, but I know how to swing it around decently." She gulped for a moment, "As for my name, I'm Sayren WindDancer. A member of the Diamond Clan."

The knight nodded and then began to debrief the rest of his troop. When he finished, he glanced to Sayren, asking if there were anything she could add onto it.

She tapped onto her chin for a few moments of thought, "I suppose...I remember alot of them were archers...and quite a few more had random weapons, from axes, and swords, and...spears..." She chewed on her lip. "I noticed one was wielding two swords though...I'm sorry...if that's not too helpful."

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Radiant on June 4th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Revy

Of course, being a veteran bandit and cutthroat, Twinblade knew that fiery women wouldn't break at first encounter, when he felt Revy's jaw muscle tensed, he quickly removed his tongue by tilting his head back as his right hand gripped her neck, hard, chocking her. "Ha! Nice try, woman!" He applied more and more pressure to Revy, obviously trying to teach her a lesson, and it would take but a twist from his strong arms to break this woman's unarmored neck like a twig, however he didn't do so, he kept it up for about seven ticks before her slackened his hold then sat on Revy's waist, the bandit would smirk as Revy hacked and coughed for dear life, "Hmph." He huffed then stood up.

"I think you need a lesson, I don't want my bitch to be struggling about as I petch her, makes no good time, if you get my drift." Wearing back his clothes, Twinblade then made his way out of the tent, but not before glancing back then smirking at the bound Revy, "Sit 'tight', I'll be back soon." He would leave her, just like that, all bound on four of her limbs.

=========================

Sayren

Zulkar nodded at Sayren's explanation then spoke to the group, "It seemed our foe is, indeed, as I suspected." The rest of the knights all narrowed her brows, seemingly in mutual understanding on which bandit group Zulkar was talking about, "Yes, Twinblades' scums, that Sunberthian crook must be put down, once and for all!" He snarled with unadulterated fury then coughed as he calmed himself down, his Inarta blood could get to his head sometimes.

At his gesture in Ekeldi, all of the Knights checked their equipments, then led their horses to a nearby clearing, not even bother to tie them into a tree, Tiaden Warhorses were specifically bred for the Knighthood, they were trained for combat and extremely loyal, smart too, they wouldn't leave on their own. "We shall go on foot," Zulkar commanded, as much as he loved to do horseback combat, it would be a poor choice for this particular case, "They can't be far and horses would spook them." He spoke few, but firm. "Prepare your blade, Miss WindDancer, you will need it." At his command, the knights marched together beside their sergeant.

In the darkness of the night, Leth's light guided their way as the Knights and one Drykas made their way through the woods, howls of wolves could be heard in the distance as if signaling for the Bloodbath to come. After about fifteen chimes of trekking... Zulkar raised his hand then gestured in Ekeldi, all of the Knights immediately crouched down, taking cover beneath the bushes, "Look..." he whispered, gesturing to the front, "Torches." True enough, flickers of orange light could be seen and if one listened really closely, the murmurs and guffaws of bandits happily partying after a successful raid.

"Miss," Zulkar faced Sayren, "See if you can identify your friend, she might be held hostage... and once things go south, there will be no guarantee for her safety."
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 5th, 2014, 9:03 am

Revy felt how that guy quickly retracted his tongue. She had hoped to catch it, bite hard enough to hurt him, but he avoided it. How did he know? Was he a mind reader or something? There was little else she could do now that she was tied up like this. Should she give up on trying to fight? He seemed to know how to avoid it all anyway. No, she shouldn't give up yet, she couldn't give up. Giving up meant losing and she hated that.

And then she felt the vice-like grip around her neck. Her airway was cut off and thus wasn't able to breathe at all. She tried to fight back, but all she did was pull the ropes tight. The fear of death was starting to grab hold of every inch of her body, but before it did that bandit let go. Revy couldn't help but hack and cough as her lungs sucked in all that previous air. She had to fight off the fear that had increased by a tenfold now. She wanted to admit that she'd stop fighting if he wouldn't hurt her, yet her pride just didn't let that happen yet.

She couldn't help but feel really intimidated by what that bandit said. Yet she refused to admit that she was scared. "I... I ain't doin' it with a damn guy, you bunghole.", she replied defiantly. Yet his last remark shattered any form of resistance she had. She wasn't going to be albe to escape, that guy had tied her down so that she could barely move. She was no expert at getting those ropes off either. Despite struggling as much as she could, with the little room she had, all she did was hurt hersef. She was just utterly powerless and because of that, she couldn't stop her tears from rolling down her cheeks.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Emergence on August 19th, 2016, 3:24 am

Revy

Skill Points
Leadership 1
Weapon: Shield 1
Acrobatics 1
Intimidation 2
Negotiation 1

Lores
  • Combat: Use of a Smokestick
    Twinblade: Bandit Leader
    Twinblade Bandit Camp Location

Comments:
It seems like this thread went unfinished! Too bad, I was wondering how Revy was going to get out of her really, really bad situation.

Again, I am new at grading so please let me know if I missed anything at all!

Sayren is inactive. If she comes back, just PM me and I'll give you your rewards.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous