[Sana/Alta/Naia's Scrapbook] Learn With Me

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Brandon Blackwing on May 26th, 2014, 7:20 pm

I was asked to invade a scrapbook... This should be the one.

You know, I'll miss Sana *sobs* only because of selfish reasons, mind you. Someone promised me quite a lot of threads and said things like 'rivalry' and 'respect' and 'senior' :D And then .... and then ... *cries* No,honestly, I'll miss her sass. The happy part of our thread was nicely filled with snarks of your side, which I loved. Then Bran got rather depressed ... I have no idea how that happened- oh, wait... Ollic.... a cast ... ah, yes. (Bran is so going to rob him blind! |:) )

Anyways, you have a great scrapbook. I really like the character explanation bits and comparisons. It's interesting, keep it up!

Well then, maybe Bran'll run into one of your pc's again ... who knows?

Credit goes to Ollic
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Altaira Readva on May 31st, 2014, 1:08 am

Bran~
Haha, I did ask you to invade my scrap! Many thanks for following through :P

I know ;_; I am so sorry about that! I have this word document on my laptop which is very literally a dozen started and unfinished solos that I intended to write for the comp and then also her character development- but all of my responsibilities on miz were suffering because of study and I needed to cut down my load :( I loved writing with you! :D I don't think I'm going to get over Ollie and Bran's jilarious dynamics for a while XD

and thanks! You should make a scrap~ ;)

I hope so! :D Alta will likely become a bit of a floater, so there's a chance there? Good luck in threading! :)
Altaira Readva
I can wait.

Words: 279063
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2013, 6:39 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Sana/Alta/Naia's Scrapbook] Eventual Departure

Postby Altaira Readva on June 9th, 2014, 9:09 am

EDIT: Welllll, I am obviously very bad at keeping my word and no one should ever listen to me >.>

I've decided that I'm leaving for good.

As can be noted, I've already retired Arysana, and it seems like Altaira will be next. It won't be an immediate thing, for Altaira at lest I will see the current quest she is part of through before retiring her. Then that leaves Naia and Serendipity. I have some development in the works, and Naia has a lot slated with another PC that I would like to see through- so I will likely keep with Mizahar for the rest of this season at least, should I not change my mind and continue with a single PC [Naia].

Mizahar has been a blast and one hell of a learning experience, but the way life if right now, it isn't fair to those that I am writing and developing with. I can't keep throwing apologises with late replies and saying that I will finish that location in the morning, or fix that post when I get home from university. I love you guys and I adore this community, but it seems like my time to go is coming up hard and fast.

Keep writing and stay awesome, guys. Thank you to everyone who has made this last as awesome as it has been, and I hope you continue to keep being so stunning and brilliant. I wish I could have been and great as half of you.
Last edited by Altaira Readva on January 3rd, 2015, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Altaira Readva
I can wait.

Words: 279063
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2013, 6:39 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on June 9th, 2014, 10:32 am

Awwww, :( We're very saddened to see you go, Altaira.

I sincerely you will come back someday. :)

Foor now, good luck in your life, family, and studies! :D
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Brandon Blackwing on June 9th, 2014, 3:07 pm

:(

Well, I hope you come back one day too. You were a very nice person to work with, so ... don't you dare not to come back, Godsdamnit!
:)
Good luck with life.
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous