Closed Such a Treacherous Slattern

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Such a Treacherous Slattern

Postby Kaie on May 25th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Once more they seemed to be on the move and into the relief of shadows. The Myrian did her best to follow Bitzer cautiously, her boot heels pressing against the ground before rocking forward to the balls of her feet. For the most part the tactic had been efficient as long as her movements hadn't been too hasty, yet her footfalls hadn't been silenced completely. They were moving swiftly, and thus there was always that gentle whisper of a tap when her heel hit the ground. Had she not been so consumed by her role she might've tainted the silence of Akajia's reign with vulgar jungle curses. Instead she allowed her self-loathing to simmer within the confines of her thoughts, forced to listen to the sounds that broadcast her presence. At least her eyes remained sharp and wary of the world.

"I've found myself losing interest in the value of gold as of late. I'd gain little by killing you now," The Myrian explained lowly, twisting her sword in her grasp. She remained close to the woman of interest but not close enough to seem like an ominous presence. "Besides, Matthew seems to like you." Kaie stole a glance toward the harlot, somewhat comforted by the sound of his steps. The basket in his arms made him quite a comical silhouette to spy. An invisible grin slipped across her features for a few ticks until she was once again back to business. Every once in a while there was a glance given toward the rooftops. When Bitzer finally gave the word, the Myrian stopped dead in her tracks. The words were met with a disciplined nod.

"I'll be in touch," She answered solemnly, her voice confident despite her uncertainties about the other woman. The image of the man suspended by something unseen hadn't vanished from her thoughts. Yet neither did the other man's strange screams. The copper skinned female watched the mercenary disappear into the shadows and out of earshot before she turned back to Matthew. [color=#ecb58a]"The favor was more enjoyable than I thought. I was glad to help," Kaie replied with an honest shrug. Her eyes glanced about for any lurking shadows, and when she found none, she spoke again. "Might as well get off these streets anyways. I'll get back to Ruby's with you, but I swear if she tries forcing me into another 'new look' I might have use for this gladius again."

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Such a Treacherous Slattern

Postby Ablation on June 18th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Grade Awarded!

This was an awesome thread, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! It was a nice long thread with plenty of happenings and a pleasurable read. Feel free to let me know if you think I missed any skills or lores :).

Consequences: Thin walls in Bregas means that most of the occupants have overheard the violent exchange and now know there is more to Matthew and Fallons meetings than meets the eyes. Who knows who was occupying those rooms with the harlots?

Matthew :
Skills

Skill Points
Subterfuge +1
Hypnotism +1
Auristics +2
Leadership +1
Tactics +2
Stealth +1

Lores

✦ Rumours: Fallon Part of Recent Uprising
    ✦ Passing a Key With Ones Mouth
    ✦ Bregas House Layout: Detailed
    ✦ Magic Used at Bregas
    ✦ Fallon Considers Matthew a Scar
    ✦ Fallon: Magic User
    ✦ Confidence Can Destroy Tactics

Other

-1 Key: Employee Entrance

Fallon :
Skills

Skill Points
Skill XP
Projection +3
Tactics +2
Stealth +2

Lores

✦ Magic Used at Bregas
    ✦ Rumour: Fallon is Leader
    ✦ Betrayed by Matthew, Saved by Matthew
    ✦ Kaie and Matthew Trust Each Other
    ✦ Increasing Guard at Bregas

Other

+ Key to Bregas Employee Entrance

Kaie :
Skills

Skill Points
Weapon: Gladius +2
Unarmed Combat +1
Leadership +1
Stealth +2

Lores

✦ Blood Stained Vest
    ✦ Magic Used At Bregas
    ✦ Unknown Group: Scar
    ✦ Fallon Considers Matthew a Scar

Please don't be afraid to PM me with any questions ^-^ and please don't forget to remove your grading request from the list.

Thanks to Alia for the exquisite template!

Ablation
Retired Staff

Words: 276726
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 9:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous